|~ Happy Birthday Mohit's PARI ~| - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
thank u so much guys.......really....u all are my heartbreatsπŸ€—

m gonna reply to all!! just will take some timeπŸ˜† I wanna give my best!! 

love u all!! m off to sleep...really tired!! then m going to home tomorrow..so will be really less active for 2-3 days!! mwahh..love ya!
also, m going to make a slide show for siggies....but after sometime so I can include all of them!! all are so gorgeous....cant wait to use them!! 
                        HAPPY BIRTHDAY PARII

Many many happy returnes of the day...HAPPY BIRTHDAY...hope u have many more πŸ˜ƒ....u are really sweet frnd....glad to have a friend like u😳....and i BIGGEST mohit fanπŸ˜ƒ....i still remember our first talk ahhh it was damn funny πŸ€£....but seriously i was really scared before PMing u πŸ˜† ....but u know whyπŸ˜‰.....but yah then we became very gud friends....and i really miss u nowadayzπŸ˜’...our spamming on paathshaala.....i hope u enjoy ur birthday fully...have a BLAST!!!!

With all joy and cheers'

May you live a long life'

May you get all good thing in your life'

May you have happy days and nights'

May all your dreams come true'

May all your desires be fulfilled'

May you spreading happiness everywhere'

birthday greetings for my cutest friend😳

made something for ur B'day😳hope u like it =)

luv uuu❀️....πŸ€—

PS : TM awesome blosson postπŸ‘

Edited by -Arti4ever- - 13 years ago

Happy Birthday Pari!πŸ₯³

hope that all your dreams and wishes come true and every wish of yours is fullfilled ;)

πŸ€—enjoy your day and have a rocking one ;)

ily <33

<3 Sam.
Parish. Your HIP HOPPER on pg.4 πŸ€£ πŸ€—ILY endless β€οΈ
Hey Pari

Wishing u a joyous day πŸ₯³
And a bright and beautiful year aheadπŸ˜ƒ

A very Happy Birthday to u dear
πŸ‘
I hope all ur wishes come true😍

And happiness be filled in ur lifeπŸ€—

Have a blast

Pari u r an awesome siggy maker⭐️ i used to love ur droooooooolicious posts of Mohit. I don't know to make siggies so sending u this pic.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Here's Mohit pic for u

With lots of luv❀️❀️❀️
Nikki

Edited by rosecutie - 13 years ago
                                                   A very Happy Birthday Pari.....πŸ€—
You are really a good and helpful person... we didn't talk much & every time we only met in CGπŸ˜†
but in that short time only you become very dear friend of mine.... Be like this forever....For me you are the best siggy maker hereπŸ€—
Hope your all dreams & wishes come true..... may god bless you...have a beautiful year ahead....
love youπŸ€—
here's something for you from my side....

Have a blast .... enjoy your day to fullestπŸ₯³
πŸ₯³   πŸ₯³  πŸ₯³

πŸ₯³Hey all... πŸ€—
Lets celebrate this day because.... :
πŸ˜‰

Its a birthday of a gal who is another name of LIGHT, INNOCENCE, FRIENDSHIP,SINCERITY, SELFLESSNESS and all attributes fall short for her... 😳 πŸ€—  😎 πŸ€—   πŸ€—  She is a little badmaash.. πŸ€”  🀣 🀣  Has a pinch of Besharmi in her heart when it comes to Mohit.. 🀣 I know thats my BIGGEST lie of the century.. 😳  🀣  ☺️  She is the biggest spammer of our forum and has won millions and zilllions of heart because of this ability of hers i.e Spamming.. ❀️ 😎  She is A PERFECT and a SUPERRRRRB siggy maker.. πŸ€—   πŸ€—  She has a heart of gold and just like how Sanaya says for Mohit i am going to say this for my cutessst sister like friend.. πŸ€—   I have never ever seen a person soooo GENUINE, sooo caring, sooooo PURE at heart... ❀️  And soooo loving in my entire life.... 😳  But THIS gal is surely one in a million.. πŸ€—  Who care for you, loves you unconditionally.. πŸ€—   And YELLS because she CARES... ☺️   🀣 and she is Tadaaaaaaaa...... 🀣 😎  :------------>
πŸ€—

MOHITZZZZ PARIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ€—   πŸ€—    πŸ€—  πŸ€—πŸ˜†
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART... πŸ₯³   πŸ₯³   πŸ₯³     πŸ€—   My you get EVERY single happiness that you deserve and keep smiling and ROFLING like u always do..  May u get to meet Mohit someday in ur life.. πŸ˜† ☺️ May u always live in a good health... 😳 Mwaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!  Love youuuuuu!!!!!! πŸ€—    πŸ€—     ❀️ 

Here is a small birthday cake from my side.. 😎

Below are loaaaaaads of Yummilicios pics for you....  😍 ☺️  ☺️

Seriously i dont know what i wrote paruuuu... 🀣 😳 I just wrote from my heart that whatever i felt in these few months... πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ and gal have a MINDBLASTING birthday.... 😎 πŸ˜‰  πŸ€—      Mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ€—

From Sumi.. 😳Edited by CandYlicious_SG - 13 years ago
Hey Pari..
Wish you a very Happy Birthday..
I am sorry I couldn't gift you something as i am really Inactive due to exams!!
But will surely PM you your gift very soon...
Sorry pari..
I hope you are not angry!!
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

HAPPY BIRTHDAYY PARIIII!! πŸ€— πŸ€—

edit :

PARIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!! πŸ€—πŸ€—

Umm....I don't need to begin with all the formal stuff and blah blah blah do i?? πŸ€” 🀣🀣

so i'm gonna bunk all that and start with how we met....I don't remember where, when or how we met thoughh...in the mansion i guess...or some Mohit/Samrat topic!!☺️ 🀣  where ever it was....i knew one thing....that this girl is just  amazingg....funny, selfless, wonderful, sweet, helpful, genuine, naughty, friendly, biggest BESHARAM when it comes to Mohit atleast...and the ALL TIME biggest SPAMMER!! 😳 🀣🀣 remember those days when like all of us used to spam soo muchh...ofcourse no one cud beat uu...spamming queen!! πŸ€—πŸ€£πŸ€£ aand all that drooling on Mohit and MoNaya and SaJan....☺️ not to forget sheeeeeee-nahh and adhaa-raj 🀣🀣 aandd MCHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!🀣 we must be the craziest ppl on earthh!!☺️ 🀣🀣 shitt...rem all r discussions in BCC!! 🀣 and like we end up discussing this every time we take....i miss all these days....i rem it used to be like late night for u...and morning for us....and we used to be on MSN....like a couple of us...and we used to be rofling all the time....sometimes we didn't even know why!!🀣🀣 and some of us used to be all cheerful and fresh and stuff...and u ppl for whom it was late used to be half asleep!!🀣🀣 those were the days mann...wish they cud cum backk!! πŸ˜’πŸ˜ okk okk..no more emotional talk...not atleast today!!😳 🀣

MSN before...now its FB...where we rofl and have fun and share everything in r group!!😳 its soo muchh fun...all the "pics" and talking abt some ppl freely!!πŸ˜‰ 🀣 seriously....FB is r official adda now...we're there more than the CC and stuff!!πŸ˜† with u i can share everything i want to...i don't hav to be like what will pari say if i tell her this...i just say anything and everything that comes in my mind widout thinking!!😳 like we discussed the other day...r friendship is much for than MJHT, SaJan, MoNaya...its beyond that...and i'm soo glad it is!!😳

and u know what pari, ur one person who can put a smile on anyones face, no matter how low the other person is feeling...ur posts always cheer us up...not everyone can do that...u know sometimes ppl just say for the heck of it...and in most cases like that the other person comes to know...bt when u say things we know u really mean it and u can always get a hugeee idiotic grin on my face wid ur posts and never ending roflers....and i totally love u for that!!😳 πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

that was abt ur fun-loving and friendly side...now i'm gonna talk abt ur creative side....my my parii...ur siggies and avis are like somethingg...absolutely breath-taking...ur like my all time fav siggy maker!! 😳 all ur sigs....be it on Mohit, Sanaya, Samrat, Gunjan, MoNaya, SaJan, or anyone one else...they always hav that charm...and something Pari-like in it!!😳 and now toh u make even VMs....u know i was soo shocked when i saw ur post with ur 1st VM!!πŸ˜²πŸ˜† i was like...since when did parii hav so much patience and stuff to make vms...knowing how lazy u are!!😲😳 🀣

and since i absolutely cannot make sigs...some pics for u to drool!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

πŸ€ͺ

Happy birthday on this beautiful day,
There's so many things, I just want to say.
You inspire many, with your thoughts and actions,
We're all so grateful, for your calm reactions.

You've always been there, when we needed you to stay.
Kindness and thoughtfulness is your forte,
Our love for you, we wish to convey.

We wish you the best, without any delay.
Hope you enjoy it, from beginning till end,
Here's a hug and kiss, we're ready to send.

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

all i want to say Parii...my gujju buddy, is NEVER change....we love u the way u aree!! u are AMAZING girl!! lovee uu!! i'm SOO glad to hav u as a friend Mohitzpari...and i'm always gonna be there for uu...whenever u need me!! have a veryy veryy veryy happy birthdayy!! may u get all u wantt!! (except Mohit, hes taken by Sanaya!!☺️🀣)

πŸ€ͺ

πŸ€—πŸ€—

-Drishti (Drish)
Edited by -Drishti- - 13 years ago