Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Happy Birthday Pari🤗

Wont write much..S'time its better to convey ur emmotions in few words..So samaj lena..
😆
Love u & HB once again🤗
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
jagavi, I love this idea....I was gonna try in in Ragi-yami's b'day but I failed 😆 this is really beautiful!! hard working sister I have!! 

now listen, either give me all the PMs or give me ur password coz I need original msg to reply back with quoting!! are u getting what m saying?

m gonna start replying soon..m overwhelmed for now lol
musicheals thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -MohitzPari-

jagavi, I love this idea....I was gonna try in in Ragi-yami's b'day but I failed 😆 this is really beautiful!! hard working sister I have!! 

now listen, either give me all the PMs or give me ur password coz I need original msg to reply back with quoting!! are u getting what m saying?

m gonna start replying soon..m overwhelmed for now lol

Ok i'll pm my password :)
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Ragzz..

ok a deep breath in and out😆 my ganpati bappa ka naam leke let me start replying.....give me strength to write god!!  ok I m amazed by this gray color ragi🤣🤣 I didn't expect it...gray makes me feel better!!! 

So I am not gonna start with the usual introduction in every birthday post, but rather i will tell you my whole experience with my best friend , so basically our story together 😳 about us.......

a journey of 2 whole rocking years...we have spent together!!

I met this girl back in the MJHT forum when her id was --Pari-- , the day i noticed her in the MJHT forum, i just experienced this flash just for not even a second , and guess what it was...i could see that we will be the best of friends in times to come and of course i was right..i dont know how that happened but somewhere somehow i knew that we had this special connection, 

Awwwwww🤗 yap sometimes it happens with us...though it was not my case...I was kinda shy and sweet and all....but I remember the first thing I said about u was " jagavi, this girl Kasuforver[=)]] ALWAYS comments on my siggies and use them too!! so sweet of her! 😆 I think we first talked in CG, then scrapbook then finally PMS🤣🤣 CRAZY TALKS!! I can never forget them!

our first connection was when i first saw her siggies on Sajan almost during their confession time actually more during samrat's realisation. i just thought her siggies are so special , they have something unique in them and i commented on her first update 😳 saying..hey parita, i love your creations ..OMFG how formal , i still remember 🤣  

I knowwww🤣 and u even requested me a siggy, remember?? it was a siggy of Amrita, SG, sukku and all...I still have it..will show u sometime🤣 

but it was special indeed 😳 and this is a secret only between me and her but i will share it with all of you, i liked every post in her update just to bring her on no.1 in the members hall of fame 😆 i was so silly but i felt so happy to do it and now when i think about it , it was actually adorable..a beginning of a new friendship......

LMAO🤣🤣 YESS u actually went back to my EVERY post in my gallery and liked it...when I asked u why u were like I wanna see u on first position......It was really sweet...I was like 😲 and we weren't even best friends that time I believe!! 

As SaJan's story started moving forward, our friendship became stronger, we drooled together, we cried together, we stood up for our favs together. 

remember how I asked you about EACH and every member of our forum🤣🤣 and we had FIX timings...like  10-12 in night.....we still follow it😆 ohh and ya ya the day when I called 🤣 I was being so shy and u were shocked when I called u Ragini 😆

Those times will always be special in our both's hearts, She made creations for me and i made stuff for her, basically we kept making stuff for each other and such a day came where we couldn't stay a day apart talking with each other 😆on MSN, CC, PM's 🤣 😳.

I know....u dont know how hard it is for me nowadays...ask Ishu man..I feel so low without talking to u...I m missing u badly ragi........we haven't talked shanti se since ages...will that day every come again??:S MSN talks toh....m sure someone would get faint after reading them🤣 code word for EVERYTHING🤣 OMG billi and billa and toti🤣 and mk and what not man😆

Like this our friendship kept going strong and the biggest achiievement in our friendship was when we won the MJHT forum member awards together as Mr. and Mrs. Shergill of the forum..This was indeed the best day of our whole experience on the MJHT forum, i couldn't have felt better having won this award with my bhai, my best friend 🤗

awwww I know..it means a lot for me as well!! I didn't expect it coz as I told u we barely talk in forum...even being in a CC at a time we hardly talk......( just like me and jag can never talk on the phone🤣) but still we wont it...I was blushing badly! It cant get any better!! 

Pari, i feel truly Blessed to have you in my life, no matter what happens, you will always be my bhai, my best friend , my support forever 🤗 I love you countless, endless 🤗 ❤️

I will be with u...but u r chorying my lines....be with me always no matter what happen...even after ur marriage😊🤣  we will be like this even in our 70s🤣 u will be in ur 80s though🤔🤣🤣 and yeahh we will have every account in COMMON that time too🤣😉

Wishing you a tremendously wonderfully ROCKING birthday, Hope you get a Mohit in your life soon 😳😆 

ohh finally...the purpose 😆 thanks 🤗 Mohit in my life?? 🤣 hope not so soon coz for now my baby is enough!! 😆

Something so special for you...Hope you like it bhai 🤗 always be with me ❤️

awiehhhhhh u know which pics I like so I dont have to even tell anything when it comes to pic selection!! and text🤣 m really not gonna say anything coz if anyone understands my love for him the most...its u! 

again, my fav scene and this siggy is just mindblowing!! love it!! I already told u in the morning! 

awwww so precious for me!!! love it ragiiii🤗 thank u so much bhai!! mwahh and love ya! 

So girls and guys, lets celebrate our sweetheart's birthday ..please drop in your wishes 😳

NOTE

WE have opened this thread like a few days early, as Pari wants to read and reply to everything soon as she is going home for her birthday 😳

.MohitzPari. thumbnail
Originally posted by: --JagLovezSD--

Happy Birthday you  girl!!!

And I feel special because I can tell people that

!~!~!~!~Here's a small gift 😃~!~!~!~!

ok now its my sister's turn🤗 world's best sister I have!! 

this is so unique man!!! I love it jaga!! 

OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGG that small round iconsssss...do u know whats making me blush the most? saurav...I loveeeeeeeee this pic of him!! cant take my eyes off...ohhhhh I miss him man! 
aamir, sallu and all three couples....this cant be more perfect!! it has to be coz made by u and u know what I like and what I dont very well😆

u have seen each and every crazy act of mine...u know my each and every secrete!! remember when I was school I used to cut pics of my fav and then play with it🤣...I used to waste so much time and u knew it...still u never told it to mom...except for once🤔🤣🤣

yes I m one in a million, though I m elder..u take care of mine😆 u do most of the work and make me milk and a dinner dish too😆 u get annoyed and angry but still u do that😆
I love u for that!! 

OMGG u know what..this is the best siggy by u😲 u dont know how much I lOVE it!!!! mannnnnnn its soo perfect!! I swear I love it so much man! m telling na..ur best one! 

ok more tomorrow, I will come at 1:30
PARIIII!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEARRRRR🤗🤗

, i was going to wish you later on but saw the thread open, so decided why not wish you today!😆

me and my very weird logics, anyway i haven't know you for a long time but for the time i have known you, i can vouch that your one of the most nicest, sweetest and caring person i know. I'm glad to have met you.

I hope this birthday brings many many happiness into your life and may your life be enriched with happiness and joys. I dont have much but my wishes for you and i don't think a wonderful person like you would need more.

Your a beautiful person inside and out, sometimes your anger has a noch for getting in your way of being that person, but i know your anger is result of your love and care. You have the zeal for life that i wish i had but i lost it awhile back, your roflers defintely make me smile and your at times special words make me realize your a true friend.

I was told that sometimes in life, the smallest things bring the biggest pleasures 😳, so i send you a virtual hug 🤗as a present from me to you!

and i do have a small present for you, what i could conjour up in the few minutes i had

Wishing you a birthday that's a very special day-a day full of smiles and laughter and fun,a day for enjoying all of life's little pleasures, a day for enjoying yourself...and most of all wishing that this very special dayis only the beginning of a very beautiful year!!!
Happy Birthday Pari, its indeed a pleasure to call you a good friend of mine.

Love you laodz...Sajjal 
Edited by -Sajjal- - 13 years ago
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Happy Birthday Jana Love you 🤗

will be back today it slef after i will wake up so am
RESERVING:😃

Edited

May this year be your best ever.
I hope all your birthday dreams and wishes come true.
Not just a year older, but a year better.
Here's to another year of experience.
A simple celebration, a gathering of friends; here is wishing you great happiness, a joy that never ends.

somethings from my side:

hopes u likes it😳
Edited by -Arjunlicious- - 13 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
resssssssss....**will unres tonite aftr i come back frm office....**

PS..i ws surprised to c early bday thread for pari as hers is on 12th na...bt then i read note....all confusions gt cleared...😆😆
Edited by nikki028 - 13 years ago
-Ishita- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I simply don't know what to write here! i got stuck up everytime i wen i had to write a message for u!

But Resss!

Ragz and Jagavi.. Fantastic Post guys! Great effort!
CryingEyes- thumbnail

A very very very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you my love🤗...I hope that you'll have a great day and that you'll be surrounded by your loved ones...May all your wishes come true and that you'll always be happy😃...May this birthday be just the beginning of a year filled with happy memories, wonderful moments and shinning dreams🥳🥳...!!

Someone as special as you who always thinks of others,who's true to her heart and dedicated to her family deserves a wonderful birthday👏👏...I hope your birthday is the best ever,a memorable time that you'll always look back on fondly...May the day bring you as much beauty as a garden full of pink roses in bloom and inspire hope from tommorow😳😃...

HAVE A SUPER DUPER BIRTHDAY🥳!!

Pariiiiiiii,what to say about you girl,you are just amazing the way you are<3...You are truly a sweetheart and a wonderful humanbeing and i am so glad to have you in my life🤗May our friendship stay like this forever(Ameen)...!!
May you get all the happiness and success in life and may all your dreams and wishes come true<3...Enjoy your day and have a blast,have a rocking year ahead...😛 !!

I love you Pari(my love) and i'll always love you no matter what<3...Whenever you need me,i'll be always there for you,trust me...Once again many many happy returns of the day,may GOD bless you and may you have a long healthy and prosperous life<3😃...!!

HAVE A MOHITLICIOUS BIRTHDAY😉😊 !!

Mwahhhhhhhhh❤️❤️❤️
With loads of love,hugs and best wishes🤗🤗🤗,
Yours Maru(LOVE)

@Ragz and Jagz🤗🤗...Awesome blossom post,loved it❤️... !!

Edited by Maria_Mohit - 13 years ago