|~ Happy Birthday Mohit's PARI ~|

ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

So I am not gonna start with the usual introduction in every birthday post, but rather i will tell you my whole experience with my best friend , so basically our story together 😳 about us.......

I met this girl back in the MJHT forum when her id was --Pari-- , the day i noticed her in the MJHT forum, i just experienced this flash just for not even a second , and guess what it was...i could see that we will be the best of friends in times to come and of course i was right..i dont know how that happened but somewhere somehow i knew that we had this special connection, our first connection was when i first saw her siggies on Sajan almost during their confession time actually more during samrat's realisation. i just thought her siggies are so special , they have something unique in them and i commented on her first update 😳 saying..hey parita, i love your creations ..OMFG how formal , i still remember πŸ€£  but it was special indeed 😳 and this is a secret only between me and her but i will share it with all of you, i liked every post in her update just to bring her on no.1 in the members hall of fame πŸ˜† i was so silly but i felt so happy to do it and now when i think about it , it was actually adorable..a beginning of a new friendship......

As SaJan's story started moving forward, our friendship became stronger, we drooled together, we cried together, we stood up for our favs together. Those times will always be special in our both's hearts, She made creations for me and i made stuff for her, basically we kept making stuff for each other and such a day came where we couldn't stay a day apart talking with each other πŸ˜†on MSN, CC, PM's 🀣 πŸ˜³. Like this our friendship kept going strong and the biggest achiievement in our friendship was when we won the MJHT forum member awards together as Mr. and Mrs. Shergill of the forum..This was indeed the best day of our whole experience on the MJHT forum, i couldn't have felt better having won this award with my bhai, my best friend πŸ€—
Pari, i feel truly Blessed to have you in my life, no matter what happens, you will always be my bhai, my best friend , my support forever πŸ€— I love you countless, endless πŸ€— ❀️

Wishing you a tremendously wonderfully ROCKING birthday, Hope you get a Mohit in your life soon πŸ˜³πŸ˜† 

Something so special for you...Hope you like it bhai πŸ€— always be with me ❀️

So girls and guys, lets celebrate our sweetheart's birthday ..please drop in your wishes 😳

NOTE

WE have opened this thread like a few days early, as Pari wants to read and reply to everything soon as she is going home for her birthday 😳
Edited by ..Ragzz.. - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicheals thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Birthday you  girl!!!

And I feel special because I can tell people that

!~!~!~!~Here's a small gift πŸ˜ƒ~!~!~!~!

Edited by --JagLovezSD-- - 13 years ago
musicheals thumbnail

Here are the siggys from everyone in one single post so it's easier for you to see and find them fast πŸ˜† hehe

From Me~~! πŸ˜† β€οΈ

From Mysterygirl_me

From  karishma23

From sanchitaroy

From MJHT4life 

From Mrs.MohitSehgal

From -Sayani-

From aahana86

From pragya_luvsajan

From --Divzfan--

From vivina sharma

I'll try to add the sigs here if somebody posts them in the thread :)

musicheals thumbnail

musicheals thumbnail

EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
It's so funny we really dont remember sometimes the moment when things change so much cos we dont even realize that something we dint even notice as it happened can sometimes lead to such a great experience  - this is what I can sum up about my  experience about my first interaction with Pari

I rem after  a long time of a self imposed break I returned to IF once again for a show called MJHT - a couple - SaJan - their valentines dance and then their talks everything about them had me smitten 😍 especially the smile of the CUTE GUY ☺️ πŸ˜†πŸ˜† - I have  a thing for guys with great smiles πŸ˜†
and i started interacting here ... and in the process landed in the CG - there was a particular gal whose creations always seemed so pretty and she always got better with the next one - I observed her work for a while and her comments - two things were constant  always - in her siggs the beauty and in her comments - >>>>>>>> 🀣

yes a ROFLER 🀣 - and i learned this gal called ~ Pari ~ only Pari then was a wonderful creator and a complete mad hatter πŸ˜†πŸ˜† - so i posted a lil comment one day on one of her siggs and we started talking .... its been that day and now 2 years have went by and I never even realized it that is Pari to you - a gal who is totally crazy who makes you wonder how can she be so lazy about reading posts especially when she is the biggest SPAMMER you can come across 🀣🀣 - trust me so much of my post count is owed to the fact we spammed CG's 🀣🀣 , she is crazy, a ROFLING queen and yet she is a sweetheart who stands by you when you need her, a true friend and a true MoNayaholic and SaJanian

I suck at writing birthday posts Pari but I wanna say stay the way you are Jaan πŸ€— we all love this Mohit crazy gal just the way she is.... and despite the ID ------> MOHITZPARI ... he is still OURS to share πŸ€£ at least in our  dreams
 San has the real thing BABY 🀣🀣

and finally 2 little gifts from my side

DIRECT LINK : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_RaTR-Vqbs

Love you,  πŸ€—
Aani

Beautiful post Ragz & Jagz πŸ˜ƒ loved the presentation

Edited by aahana86 - 13 years ago
XSilentWishesX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 Pari πŸ€—  πŸ€—
A many more Happy returns of the day!πŸ€—May God bless you and may you have more success in life. May your success reach the stars!😳 You are an awesome person Pari! You are really nice and kind! I have already sent my essay so not going to trouble you more🀣 Will make you read another when you come back πŸ˜ŠNever Change! Enjoy life to every bits! Keep smiling!Luv you loads πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Something for you!😳

With loads of love,
                                             Nisha/ your Monisha πŸ˜³ πŸ€£

Beautiful thread girls! love it πŸ˜

Edited by nishi_sajan - 13 years ago
aashizin thumbnail
many many happy returns of the day pari πŸ€—πŸ€—

my gujju girl πŸ€—may ur all wishes come true and have a rocking year ahead sweetheart , u r our sweetheart who come in our life like one angel we all r seriously lucky and happy to have u in our life , u always there for our support and i would love to thank for being wonderful friend i didn't realize when we first met and we became friend in this forum πŸ˜³ ur happy go lucky nature always made us to love u more and more u always spread happiness in atmosphere , and ya when it comes to mohit gosh u always become bindass πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† mohitzpari πŸ˜³ i seriously wish ur baby one day will meet u πŸ˜³ our wishes our love our blessing always been there for u sweetheart u have special place in our heart and u always rock love u honey β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ€—

May this year be your best ever.
I hope all your birthday dreams and wishes come true.
Not just a year older, but a year better.
Here's to another year of experience.
A simple celebration, a gathering of friends; here is wishing you great happiness, a joy that never ends.
A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip.
Happy birthday, may this day always be a special one to remember.
May the best of your past be the worst of your future.
Hope your birthday blossoms into lots of dreams come true!
I hope that for every candle on your cake you get a wonderful surprise.
May today be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter and love.
Happy Birthday and many happy returns of the day.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dePMU8R131s[/YOUTUBE]

celebrate ur special day with special person in ur life with mohit πŸ˜³

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzpfLWZcc0Y[/YOUTUBE]

With lots of love 

Aashi 

kindly accept my wishes and love πŸ€—

@ ragz and --JagLovezSD-- wonderful post guys πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Edited by aashizin - 13 years ago
kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
her bday is on 12th ryt???????
anyway...res...i'll take time to unreserve this...

Happy b'day Pari
love u
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Okayyyy, first let me sing for the birthday girl!! πŸ˜ƒ 😊😊😊😊
I hope y'all can bear the besuri-ness! 🀣

Happy Birthday to youuuuu,
Happy Birthday to youuu,
Happy Birthday dear PARIIIIIIII
Happy Birthday to youuu!!
Hope I didn't kill you with my badddd voice. 😊😊

Anyways, I don't remember where we first met. 🀣 Have a reallyyyy pathetic memory. 🀣
But ever since I've met you, I don't think there's been one conversation with you that hasn't left me in splits of laughter. 🀣 And that, is your besttttt quality. The ability to share and spread smiles, the ability to make everyone feel so loved, and the ability to make everyone feel so comfortable. πŸ€—  πŸ€— πŸ€— It's been WONDERFUL knowing you, and I consider myself lucky to have found a friend like you! Always stay the way you are- honest, pure hearted ( and pure loverπŸ˜‰πŸ€£) and amazing. I don't need to praise your creative skills, just gonna say you're very talented and this kinda talent is very rare.
I still remember our convo in the CC about our ages. Hahaa, I never realised you're 11 months elder to me. How about calling you Parita didi? 😊😊🀣 Waise no, cause you know my real age. πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ That was so much fun!!! Wow, such good times!!
Just wanna wish you all the veryyyyyy best for everything in life, and wish you have a lovely lovelyy birthday!! You're definitely a veryyyy special person, cause you're soo wonderful. ( And also cause you're a Piscean, like me! 😎) Just wish you all the happiness... Laat maaro, mukka maaro all the bad stuff and look at the good things in life!!! πŸ€— I love you alwayssss!! You rock!!
Have a blast!!! πŸ₯³
( And loads of cake! )

-Ishita

Edited by aa123.80 - 13 years ago