Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

DIL HAI KI MAANTA NAHIN..!! (Page 2)

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MyArchangel

Hema really we think alike..soul friends without a doubt..honestly Abhaiya blew me off 2day..tremendous acting..and Abhay dude i tell u he is going 2 kill me some day..such love..such passion..such jealousy..just love him.

Oh yeah my angel..! And we will die together & meet in ABHIYA paradise in heaven..hopefully..!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

ya today all were awesome and my kabir is back yayyyyyyyyyyyyy
finally
m sooooooooooo happy today
and ur song selection is always perfect so no need to say anything else
and finally we had gr8 show 4 which we were waiting 4 long tym

Oh yes sweety..we did have an awesome episode..and ..Kabir back too yesss..!! And Song selection..ha ha..that's the only way I can express my excitement & feelings yaar warna I run out on words you know..for ABHIYA!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13----sunshine--

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylove

What a episode with sid , piya and abhay . Piya give such innocent look to abhay , even he cant resist to look her back .
I could see the J when sid was trying to irritate abhay by getting close to piya ...but piya is all abhay . She did maintain the distance and keep looking to abhay every now then .
Yeh i can understand why abhay pushed piya ..after all sid is making him do all this . He cant see piya with anyone but he dont realise that .  He was looking hot with look he gave to piya when he pushed her ..one can feel how possive he is . ...

Ooops...piya ran too fast , really wished he heard what sid said to abhay ..and at least she could have got some clue between abhid .

Good we got articles about the current track that piya will stand for abhay ..otherwise i would have been said seeing abhay & piya misunderstanding

OH YES DEARooo..If not for that article..I would have been soooooooooo out of control with tension as to what will PIYA DO..GOD..it really saved us...valid point ...Thumbs UpHug

--sumana13--

-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Another awesome post dear. Let me tell you something. Guess what?? I've started loving you too, along with AbhIya and ViSu.Heart Such nice posts everyday!!! Everyday I wait for your posts and you never disappointed me. This jhappi for you dear.Hug

--sumana13--TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rumi005

Another awesome post dear. Let me tell you something. Guess what?? I've started loving you too, along with AbhIya and ViSu.Heart Such nice posts everyday!!! Everyday I wait for your posts and you never disappointed me. This jhappi for you dear.Hug

Awwwwwwwww....you all make me feel so special yaar...!!CryHug I so love you tooooooooo..!!Heart

--sumana13---Rumi-

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Originally posted by sumadear13

AWWW Hema, Pl count me in your team of Abhiya fans and visu obsessed ones,loved your song selections ..... today's episode was all action packed...... heavy with dialogues,.....that brief Abhiya eyelock was like the life line for me, hayyyyyeeee.....kitnaa dil se likha hai aaj tumneClap, after reading your post even I'm in tears....

Awww..SUMA dearoooooooooooooooo..YOU ARE ALWAYS THERE SWEETY..I knwo you are one maniac like me..GIVE ME A HUG...!!!Hug..and I must tell you it is for sweetu's like you that I write ..all this because I get sooooooooooo awesome feeling when I share with all of you..Hug
from Sumana to Hemlatha and all Abhiya fanatics here Hug
HugHugHugHugHugHugHug
HugHugHugHugHugHugHug

Edited by sumadear13 - 10 March 2011 at 11:39am

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

AWWW Hema, Pl count me in your team of Abhiya fans and visu obsessed ones,loved your song selections ..... today's episode was all action packed...... heavy with dialogues,.....that brief Abhiya eyelock was like the life line for me, hayyyyyeeee.....kitnaa dil se likha hai aaj tumneClap, after reading your post even I'm in tears....

Awww..SUMA dearoooooooooooooooo..YOU ARE ALWAYS THERE SWEETY..I knwo you are one maniac like me..GIVE ME A HUG...!!!Hug..and I must tell you it is for sweetu's like you that I write ..all this because I get sooooooooooo awesome feeling when I share with all of you..Hug
from Sumana to Hemlatha and all Abhiya fanatics here Hug
Hug
HugHug

Awwwwwwww..Hemalatha...!!that nice ..no one calls em fullname..all call me HEMA..that was sweet suma..!! You are oen sweetest person..yes take a hug from me tooo all you ABHIYA maniacs..HugHug

--sumana13--

--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
wow Smile !!! hema hema hema hema love u dude ur post kill me ... loved the way to singed a song on every scene of abhiya !!! U ROCK ....dude u just wrote what i was feeling yar !!! oh loved today's episode so much ...loved abhay angry face 2words sid !!! and just hate that shanaya ... what did she tell 2 the police officer now even piya will not support him after that push he gave her ( i hope i am wrong and piya support him ) love u abhiya don't let sid come in between both of u !! and did  piya hear sid saying " oh little brother " becoz they showed that piya turned !!!!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index