Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

DIL HAI KI MAANTA NAHIN..!!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Have you seen anyone look more sweeter than teh two sitting in office facing each other..trying to avoid all those glances they are giving to each other..!! Awwww..The way Piya was ..looking at ABHAY I felt liek she was saying.."Chura liya hai tumne jo dil ko nazar nahin chura na sanam...badal ke meri tum zindagani..kahinbadal na jaana sanam..." kind of feeling aww..and our sweetu ABHAY..was like.."Aise na mujhe tum dekho seenese lagavoonga..tumko mein chura loong stumse dil mein chupaloonga.."..isint it so..!!❤️

😍 Gosh the way ABHAY was feeling like a tiger caged ..when Sid was trying all his best ..to making bro feel miserable was toooooooo..painful but VIVU was CLASS..he showed that expression..to the best ever..possessive & jealousy filled expression I have ever seen..and at the sam etime it was so very MAJESTIC..GOD HE RULZ..!!TOTALLY..!!HANDS DOWN..!! AND PIYA awww.she was feeling all cold & stiff and her expression were like ..What will ABHAY feel ..kinds....and I am sure she was not listening a word to what Sid said..adn I so loved it when she dint answer to Sid when he asked her what perfume was that..!! God Sid was at his irritating best..!!..BUT I loved it when PIYA looked at ABHAY after SID left..there was sooooo much concern ..filled in it..!!CHO CHWEET..!!😍..did you see the way ABHAY closed his eyes..??!! GOD..MY HEART SKIPPED A BEAT..what passion..!! I so love it..!!..god it was like.."HUmein tumse pyaar kitna yeh hum nahin jaante magar jee nahin sakte tumhare bina.......Tumhe koi aur dekhe toh jalta hai dil...badi mushkilonse phir sambhalta hai dil..kya kya jatan karte hain tumhe kya pata..yeh dil beqarar itna ..yeh hum nahin jaante ..magar jee nahin sakte tumhare bina.."

And the most PRICELESS MOMENT WAS the..twitch that comes on ABHAY's face when he comes to know from Panchi that Piya has gone out with SID..GOD..I so so so so loved it yaar ..if you all missed please see it again ..for my sake..awww..!!

And that most discussed precap scene..I so am with both PIYA & ABHAY..both were right in their own place..Abhay because ..HE JUST CANNOT TOLERATE HER WITH ANYONE..as simple as that..and most of it...NOT HIS BROTHER who is here only to destroy his happiness..his only happiness PIYA..!! If he dosent push her ..what else do you expect him to do..???!! And so loved it because IT WAS ALL SO FILLED WITH PASSION & LOVE..and aw..PIYA's I mean SUKIRTI's expression on insult by her love..was so awesome..EXCELLENT yes she was also right..she was just casually doing it..no feelings what so ever..in any way !! But what does our ABHAY know....he is actually mad with her because he LOVE's her & how much ever he tries..to say PLEASE GO AWAY..he himself is not abel to do it..And that swhat must have made PIYA MAD..ok you want to act all possessive..then show it..!! Yahhhhhhhhhh..I like this..!! 😳
Well as for SID's part..and Mr.Chand's part..I know there are awesome writers in our forum..I AM HER ONLY TO GIVE MY TAKE ON ABHIYA...me being a BAHIYA fanatic..and ofcourse VISU obssessed too.😳.!!.well I must say.all were awesome today..except that GAY part ofcourse..!!...AND PLEASE DONT MISS..below..

And as usual I want to dedicate this song from PIYA to ABHAY,.
"Ja re ja 
Ja re ja o harjaee
Dekhi teri dildari 
Dil dekar mein kar baithe
Dil ke dushman se yaari 
Tujhko ankhon mein bhar ke 
Mar gai mein tujhpe mein marke
Pathaar ke puja karke
Hari mein hari 

Teri peeche ankhne meeche 
Chal di mein deewani haye
Chod ke duniya saari 

Logon ne kitna samjhaya 
Mene ek na maani 
Meri macch gai thi mari 
Yun na koi mare 

Raabba khair kare ohhh
Hasi hasi mein fas gai 
Mein to bechaari 

Ja re Ja  O harjaayi

And this is for ABHAY....!!!

Dil hai ke manta nahin - ..!!

Mushkil badi hai rasme mohabbat
Yeh jaanta hi nahin
Oh, dil hai ke manta nahin
Dil hai ke manta nahin

Yeh beqaraari kyoon ho rahi hai
Yeh jaanta hi nahin
Ho, dil hai ke manta nahin
Dil hai ke manta nahin
Dil to yeh chaahe har pal tumhe hum
Bas yunhi dekha kare
Marke bhi hum na tumse judaa ho
Aao kuch aisa kare
Mujh mein sama jaa, aa paas aa jaa
Hamdam mere hamnasheen
Dil hai ke manta nahin😍

DONT YOU ALL THINK ITS JUST PERFECT ..awwwwww..I am in tears...!!

Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--sunshine-- thumbnail
ya today all were awesome and my kabir is back yayyyyyyyyyyyyy
finally
m sooooooooooo happy today
and ur song selection is always perfect so no need to say anything else
and finally we had gr8 show 4 which we were waiting 4 long tym
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What a episode with sid , piya and abhay . Piya give such innocent look to abhay , even he cant resist to look her back .
I could see the J when sid was trying to irritate abhay by getting close to piya ...but piya is all abhay . She did maintain the distance and keep looking to abhay every now then .
Yeh i can understand why abhay pushed piya ..after all sid is making him do all this . He cant see piya with anyone but he dont realise that .  He was looking hot with look he gave to piya when he pushed her ..one can feel how possive he is . ...

Ooops...piya ran too fast , really wished he heard what sid said to abhay ..and at least she could have got some clue between abhid .

Good we got articles about the current track that piya will stand for abhay ..otherwise i would have been said seeing abhay & piya misunderstanding
sumana-13 thumbnail
AWWW Hema, Pl count me in your team of Abhiya fans and visu obsessed ones,loved your song selections ..... today's episode was all action packed...... heavy with dialogues,.....that brief Abhiya eyelock was like the life line for me, hayyyyyeeee.....kitnaa dil se likha hai aaj tumne👏, after reading your post even I'm in tears....
zaina_abhay thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hema  hema what to do with u yaar u and poco what do u eat in ur food plss tell me.................how could u describe things soo perfectly yaar frm where did u get ur mind tell me i will also go and get

i have noo words to describe todays episode i m jst speechless ...........all so many days it waz worth watching episode specially abhiya and then sid piya ..............i have no more words to decribe abhay yaar words are finished i have to take a dictionary and describe abhay
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sumadear13

AWWW Hema, Pl count me in your team of Abhiya fans and visu obsessed ones,loved your song selections ..... today's episode was all action packed...... heavy with dialogues,.....that brief Abhiya eyelock was like the life line for me, hayyyyyeeee.....kitnaa dil se likha hai aaj tumne👏, after reading your post even I'm in tears....

Awww..SUMA dearoooooooooooooooo..YOU ARE ALWAYS THERE SWEETY..I knwo you are one maniac like me..GIVE ME A HUG...!!!🤗..and I must tell you it is for sweetu's like you that I write ..all this because I get sooooooooooo awesome feeling when I share with all of you..🤗
MyArchangel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hema really we think alike..soul friends without a doubt..honestly Abhaiya blew me off 2day..tremendous acting..and Abhay dude i tell u he is going 2 kill me some day..such love..such passion..such jealousy..just love him.
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zainaloveabhiya

hema  hema what to do with u yaar u and poco what do u eat in ur food plss tell me.................how could u describe things soo perfectly yaar frm where did u get ur mind tell me i will also go and get

i have noo words to describe todays episode i m jst speechless ...........all so many days it waz worth watching episode specially abhiya and then sid piya ..............i have no more words to decribe abhay yaar words are finished i have to take a dictionary and describe abhay

ZAINU..dearest🤗..!! Itni taarief karogi toh mein udd javoongi yaar sach mein..GOD you really made me feel special sweet heart..Comparing me next to POCz...!!! I am feeling Dizzy because she is teh BEST OF THIS WHOLE INDIA FORUMS..adn I so look up to her..like all of you..awwwww..THAT IS A GREAT HONOUR Dearooooooooo...I swear & thank you..And I totally understand how you must be feeling ..what to say & what not to say about ABHIAY or ABHAY or PIYA..kyunki I too feel the same ..when I write my posts..I just write whatever comes in may heart..I swear ,,and I know there are a lot of Typing  mistakes...😆 first time when I post because I just dont see what I have typed..I just balbber..and then sit & edit..!!🤣
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MyArchangel

Hema really we think alike..soul friends without a doubt..honestly Abhaiya blew me off 2day..tremendous acting..and Abhay dude i tell u he is going 2 kill me some day..such love..such passion..such jealousy..just love him.

Oh yeah my angel..! And we will die together & meet in ABHIYA paradise in heaven..hopefully..!!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sanjna4

ya today all were awesome and my kabir is back yayyyyyyyyyyyyy

finally
m sooooooooooo happy today
and ur song selection is always perfect so no need to say anything else
and finally we had gr8 show 4 which we were waiting 4 long tym

Oh yes sweety..we did have an awesome episode..and ..Kabir back too yesss..!! And Song selection..ha ha..that's the only way I can express my excitement & feelings yaar warna I run out on words you know..for ABHIYA!!