Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

There will be no MC...this is all setup so... (Page 3)

ANGILS.KALI Goldie
ANGILS.KALI
ANGILS.KALI

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
First of all nice song after so long time song sequance, i love this. . . . . . . . . . . . . After that scary pics. . . I was worried . . .but 4 y they doing this. . Where is there romance? Shadi k bad kya ho gaya ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naamteeg

naamteeg Senior Member
naamteeg
naamteeg

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by * ~ Roshni ~ *

I'm pretty confident there wont be a mc . . . not yet anyway only to make way for dev to step in like u said. But if they make it as to how Maan thinks Dev would make the better dad i swear down how could they make him think that after everything! 

I don't think they will make Maan think that Dev would make a better father. 

That is not like our amazing GEET writers and cvs. They always think outside the box. 

They make it look like they are going to head the story to a typical drama and the last minute they give us totally something unique and different. Clap
mrko Senior Member
mrko
mrko

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by md410

Originally posted by mrko

Can you please tell me the movie name of this song? or please post link I want to watch original. I also love this song but from long time I never listen this and don't recollect the name of movie too.
here is the song

Thank you I really love this song.

naamteeg

maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naamteeg

...so that they can make Dev jump in and save the baby and geet. 

And then Maan will see how much dev cares for the baby... And that will take the story to another dimension..

Isn't this what they said in one of the articles? That Maan comes to see how much Dev cares for the baby?

All will be fine... with Maan and Geet singing one of my favorite songs... 

I was dying to see a lip sync song on GC & DD...Ufff and what a beautiful song they picked.... this is just the beginning...Next will be a nice hot romantic song...Embarrassed balle balleClap

I think baby will be saved by Dev and Maan will feel guilty for not being there for geet in time of need.  We are yet to see the insecurity track that was mentioned before so i dont think MC will happen just yet... I think after this incident maan will definitely feel insecure since dev always seems to be around to help geet when she needs help.... and that fact will not gel well with Maan.....

naamteeg

naamteeg Senior Member
naamteeg
naamteeg

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Donny COMB

Great thinking...Big smile

I am just loving the way currently the story and the show is progressing...Embarrassed

GC-DD are just phenomenal.Heart

Thanks... 
Yes I am glad, now the story is going somewhere. I hope this will give an opportunity to GC & DD to once again show they amazing talent. GC+DD are the BEST!!! 
naamteeg Senior Member
naamteeg
naamteeg

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bul3

I hope what you are saying is true because I don't wasnt to see a miscarriage..and Dev track sounds better than MC to me!..

Dev track or MC track either one is fine with me as long as the story moves forward with some interesting ideas and gives ample scope for GC & DD to show their amazing talent.
leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
hope no MC....me all worried

naamteeg

preethi IF-Sizzlerz
preethi
preethi

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
eveni think there would be no MC.Might be in this way maan would feel little bit insecure.
But what hurt me more today when the person asked to fathers sign why didnt geet intiated said maan sign it but she was quiet why?
if she said that would have been better

naamteeg

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index