My adorable TaAnu <3 <3

Posted: 13 years ago
Guyss...in tdy's epi...i had tears into my eyes when onu ws remebering the childhood days with robbie...such a sweet and cute relation it ws😍....and the hug after Onu returning to america😳  bt....I don understand one thing...Hw can a brother bera his own sister's murder in his house and tht too talking with him soo softly🤔..

I Hated roobie for bringing tears into my onu's eyes 😡 (bt onu ws too cutee cryingg😳).......bt loved taani for bringing a smile on his face😳.......................Chalo...besharmo fianlly we can relax for some tym....as taani ne beshrammi acche se sikh hi li😉.......Tabhi toh she told "abhi tak muje gale bhi nhi lagaya, chal ab jaldi se gale lag"🤗..............and ystdy's epi ws also a sign of taani's besharmi🤣...............

Bt it ws indded a cute scene of TaAnu😍.....luved the onu just fell into taani's lap😍.............and finally jab gale lagaya to kitne sukun se upna sar uske shoulder pe rakha☺️.....oyyee hoyee..kala teeka...kisi ki nazar an lage🤣

I just luved da way taani ws consoling Onu😳........somewhere inside she also knows tht robbie is nt gng to obey her.....bt just for "her" Onu😳...she lied and acted as if she wud treat robbie lyk before only😊....(though she knows tht robbie pehlewala robbie nhi raha😡)..........

And also loved the cute Taani- neelu and laboni- Onu scenes😃......i  know some of u might feel tht taani kuch zyaada hi mahan ban rhi hai😕...bt i feel watevr she is doing it ryt😊...coz she is all doing dis for "her" onu😳..coz onu promised ananya😊.......

Wud nt lyk to talk much abt. the other scenes..bt tht ws cute indded so mentioned it😳........bt more cuterrrrrr ws the TaAnu scene😍☺️

by day way... iwill not stop.agar muje ek min. ke TaAnu scene ke baare mein bhi description dena hona toh i can fill up pages.....bt i don wanna give u guyss a chance 😆.....so u xpress ur views nw.............
Edited by lilsweety - 13 years ago
Us bevkoo robbie ko kohi samhaale toh phir main theek hojaoognghi 😡

Bechara Onu 🤗

The only part worth watching was the last scene with Taani cheering Onu up 😍 😍

Too cute 😍
Edited by Lubz.TaAnu - 13 years ago
Originally posted by lilsweety

Guyss...in tdy's epi......I Hated roobie for bringing tears into my onu's eyes😡..bt loved taani for bringing a smile on his face😳.......................Chalo...besharmo fianlly we can relax for some tym....as taani ne beshrammi acche se sikh hi li😉.......Tabhi toh she told "abhi tak muje gale bhi nhi lagaya, chal ab jaldi se gale lag"🤗..............and ystdy's epi ws also a sign of taani's besharmi🤣...............

Bt it ws indded a cute scene of TaAnu😍.....luved the onu just fell into taani's lap😍.............and finally jab gale lagaya to kitne sukun se upna sar uske shoulder pe rakha☺️.....oyyee hoyee..kala teeka...kisi ki nazar an lage🤣

I just luved da way taani ws consoling Onu😳........somewhere inside she also knows tht robbie is nt gng to obey her.....bt just for "her" Onu😳...she lied and acted as if she wud treat robbie lyk before only😊....(though she knows tht robbie pehlewala robbie nhi raha😡)..........

And also loved the cute Taani- neelu and laboni- Onu scenes😃......i  know some of u might feel tht taani kuch zyaada hi mahan ban rhi hai😕...bt i feel watevr she is doing it ryt😊...coz she is all doing dis for "her" onu😳..coz onu promised ananya😊.......

Wud nt lyk to talk much abt. the other scenes..bt tht ws cute indded so mentioned it😳........bt more cuterrrrrr ws the TaAnu scene😍☺️

by day way... iwill not stop.agar muje ek min. ke TaAnu scene ke baare mein bhi description dena hona toh i can fill up pages.....bt i don wanna give u guyss a chance 😆.....so u xpress ur views nw.............
Awww.....Nidhi tune mere dil ki baat keh di..........muwaah.....🤗
I especially love the last part....wat a true understanding they both hav.....😍😍☺️☺️

Well abt robi....dunno wat can i say......didnt know that his age is same as his kid....😕
The way he is behaving is really so weird......poor Anu....😭😭😭

And OMG OMG "taani wanted a hug frm Anu" 😳 Haaai.....that was soooooo sweet and adorable.....😍😍😍😍

Originally posted by R_Dutta

Awww.....Nidhi tune mere dil ki baat keh di..........muwaah.....🤗
I especially love the last part....wat a true understanding they both hav.....😍😍☺️☺️

Well abt robi....dunno wat can i say......didnt know that his age is same as his kid....😕
The way he is behaving is really so weird......poor Anu....😭😭😭

And OMG OMG "taani wanted a hug frm Anu" 😳 Haaai.....that was soooooo sweet and adorable.....😍😍😍😍

😆.............the last 3 min. in da epi were jst😍😍☺️
I just loved it guys.. esp the last part.... 

atleast now the CV's and director is listening to us......... 😊
Originally posted by maria2285

I just loved it guys.. esp the last part.... 

atleast now the CV's and director is listening to us......... 😊
hopee aage bhi ye silisila jaari rhee😊
Nice post.. Loved the episode.. Especially the 3rd part☺️
Originally posted by mishti_17

Nice post.. Loved the episode.. Especially the 3rd part☺️
thnks kalindi dii..ya the last part (only taanu scene) ws jstBlushing😍
loved the last part ☺️ gr8 post😊
Originally posted by velvetrose