Kool's Commentary : March 10 PR - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

I don't think there is a hidden agenda at all when Archana reached out to Madhuri, yes she was wrong to ask her to leave that day but I think Archana really feels bad for Madhuri and Varun. Archana is right Madhuri is a victim just like Vaishali is, Dharmesh used and decieved both women and is now going away, who knows if he will be seen again.

About this - I hadn't watched the episode when I wrote and hence was asking.  I did watch the episode now and probably in a few episodes it will be clear where all this talks will lead to.

Manju has every right to be irritated but that does not give her the right to be insensitive. Manju is always doing this, taking pleasure out of other people misery. How is that fair? I want to know what Sulochana or any of her in laws for that matter have done to her to make her hate them this way? When Manju schemed and hurt them, it was Sulochana and Archana who fought for Vinod to take her back. Manju should consider herself fortunate to have such forgiving in laws because if it were upto Vinod, he would have divorced her a long time ago.

Yeah, Manju is the same old Manju - insensitive and selfish. What I saw in todays episode was the same of her old self. But what she asked Vaishu was a valid question - what is she going to tell when the kid grows up and ask about his dad?
What I do not understand is what lesson is Manav trying to teach Savita. And how? 
No, I am not asking what Manav wants or the package deal .. bcos I know what is happening and am watching the show for a long long time.

What I am asking is how exactly is he planning to execute what he wants.

Right now it all looks so insensitive.
Originally posted by anu rulz

yest i finished a rant on archu and today manav making me tear my hair out..what utter disregard!!!am sorry to say even if it were manju or dharmu who saw their mum lying on the floor wud do more thn just flick the seriousness of the situation away wid a "usey lagega uski zid puri ho gayi"..

Exactly!! This is the thing I did not understand and felt totally insensitive of him. What zid is he talking about. Is he not being ziddi and that too when she is sick?

It was Savita always who came to Manav's rescue every every time he was getting bashed left and right. She is the one who used to jump right into any fight to defend him whether he was talking to her OR not talking to her. She never let that ego of him-not-talking-to-me so-why-should-I-defend-him come in between to do her bit. Probably everytime when he was sick she would have nursed him to good health and today he was leaving her and walking away because he thought she has ego. Walking away from your own mother, wasn't that ego?

and this guy used to be the ideal son..am sorry to say manav has behaved in the most despicable manner in yest episode..ur mother is ill u thickskulled idiot..its is so not the time to get the battle of egos into perspective.."call me" he says..and washes off all responsibilities..so mum cud just die on the floor and damo who btw is never there wen she needs him,wud "call" manav up and tell him,ok beta ur aai just died,am "calling" to inform u..and the next day he actually wants to take wifey out to dinner..to do what?celebrate tht ur mother has lost her spirit..maybe damo and manav are hoping tht one day savita "forgets" tht he dislikes archu..am being real mean bt i got so majorly pissed off yest..am a girl,yet to be married bt if my husband ever behaved this way wid his ailing mother,believe me he wud be hearing no end of it..this is NOT how children are supposed to behave wid parents,irrespective of gender..look how archu went ballistic wen sulo had asthma..and look how coolly manav is taking this situation of savita lying unconscious..whoever said a son is a son till he gets himself a wife is so true..i have an issue wid archu shoving her decisions down other throats,bt atleast she makes a decent daughter wen her parents need her (except her running away frm the mandap and utterly humiliating her parents,bt am ready to let it go)..manav was a great son,bt nw he has been reduced to the tribe of henpecked husbands for whom the parents come second to wife and wife's entire extended family..and its worse thn pathetic..
and dnt even get me started on damo..tht man is the most useless husband ever..i wud pity any woman married to this kind of insensitive,self-centred creature..when the doctor was there,did the cat get ur tongue tht u dint tell him abt the forgetfulness?if it were archu,this man wud remember every tiny detail of history..bt here,the one other person living in the house wid him(barring lil sachu who has yet again disappeared) and he dsnt give a full history..and this man is one who savita the "horrid" woman nursed back to health when he was apparently dying..heights of ungratefulness..
Thanks Kool .
Had mixed reactions on reading the commentary today. 
Was deeply pained to learn about Manav's stubbornness which I hope doesn't cost Savita her life. I would prefer Rasika making an exit from this world  not Savita.  If he had stayed back that night  Savita would definitely have softened up a bit. Anyway it is only a matter of time before she completely mellows down.  A very insensitive and cruel reaction  form Manav's side. Not befitting a hero at all. When he can be so sensitive towards Suilo's asthma attacks (remember his stay during Varsha's wedding???)  how can he be so casual during Savita's illness.?

Why hasBatat been allowed to flee to the US? What  punishment has he got ? Nothing absolutely .He has had a gala time  her with two wives  and now he goes scot free?? I expected a police complaint at least from vaishu's side. She does have proof  of his cheating.

Reg your view that Manju is right in grumbling that way  I strongly disagree. She has never been good to any of them even in the best of the times  ..I mean even when all three were away from the K household and not dependent on her. 
She has always tried to ruin their lives in some way or the other due to her jealousy. SO when she grumbles now I feel 
absolutely no sympathy for her. Let her provide for the Ks. Hasn't she swindled the jewels  right fully belonging to Archu? To sympathise with her is like sympathising with the devil. He goal has always been to get the whole K house for herself . Will the CVs now at least divert their attention to punishing Rasika and Manju. ?? We are tired of waiting.
In their true style jsut before winding up the show they might show them turning over a new leaf. We dont want that,.We want a solid punishment for their evil deeds.

From the precap , looks like , savita is unwittingly turning the tables on her son ..
dono maa bete ek jaise hai .... 
but i am on the maa's side ..
geez , har cheez ke liye ek waqt hota hai .. what kind of son thinks about teaching mom a lesson when she is ill? ..
and i cant believe warning bells still havent rung in manav's brain ..
that savita just hasnt been herself since quite some time ...

and i can already guess the whole purpose of this track , and the "conclusion" - , loving and samajhdar archu coaxes manav to move back to the D's , she is going to be shown as the brave , mahaan and compassionate bahu who nurses MIL back to normal (with a martyr look while she takes the verbal abuse) , manav and damo will again rub archu's goodness onto savita's face , and the "big twist" will be :

Savita will agree archu is mahan , but she is not , and we will see her loving archu again ..

So basically all this is to show sav-archu bonding again .. once that happens , "naturally" manav and sav will bond too ..

I dont understand why the CVs dont show these two relationships independent of each other ..

grr... i dont want to see sav-manav relationship get better as some sort of "side effect" of sav-archu rel'ship improving ..
I actually want manav to realise on his own , and not by archu's "prompting"

Edited by lunza - 13 years ago