Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : March 10 PR (Page 6)

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

S Tanaya Archu is the one here who is thinking right here. I just hope she just puts some sense in the thick head dumb Manav !!! By doing all this its Manav who is getting hurt the most and going to get hurt even.Tomm precap is the perfect example.He is going to be totally lost his mom taking in custody!!!Ouch The guy needs to do some real thinking for once in his life and hope ARchu makes him think!!!

i don't think anything will happen tomorrow jai ...You have no idea how stubborn manav is and savita is 10 times more stubborn and she knows how to put manav on guilt trips ...she will get that oppurtunity tomorrow ....LOL . It is going to be a tough day for manav .As I said , he has met his match in his mother when it comes to being stubborn .....she will give him a tough fight ....
Evil Smile
I think either savita will  get very very sick again or maybe something  will put sachu in harmsway because of savita's forgetting things ...that is what will make manav come back to the house ....
before I  was thinking that he would come alone but today after seeing how adamant he is about keeping Archana at his side ...he will bring her along with him only right from the start ....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankar

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sowmya_jairam

[QUOTE=naava]. And she doesnt want help from Manav right now- she fought for him that day in the chawl coz she couldnt help herself, but she's not tried to contact him and if she meets him, she's actively avoiding him since then. So, it doesnt seem like she's doing this or pretending to be sick to get manav to move back-it seems more like she's going mad with grief and unable to do anything about it, or share it with anybody who is neutral or understands her POV.

i agree with you sowmya. she has gone over the edge and is unable to think clearly at all. .and she has taken this challenge and made it into a complete drama....saying now she has done an offense therefore is bad and should be punished ..like jail now...it's the opposite of how she's always right...now she's going to always be wrong...(oh look how bad i am, of course i deserve all the bad things...it's 2 sides of the same coin.) 

.(btw tho , when people try to control others they aren't pretending..they actually create the drama and the drama/illness/are very real...and they know it only at a subconscious level UNTIL they come face to face with it - then they realize it)...i know it's very painful to watch.and i feel sorry for her...but it's like when archana slapped manav because he was out of control and about to kill someone - and i DON'T mean someone should slap savita...plse don't misunderstand...) but there has to something that shocks the truth into her... manav loves his mother so much and he can show her he loves her til he is blue in the face...she is just too stubborn...... there are no easy answers for Manav...he is struggling so hard to know what to do.... kind of damned if he does, damned in he doesn't...)

Not_a_fan

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
All yo usavita supporters ...I know it is very hard these days for you guys and I can understand . It is not nice to see your fav charcter in pain and  distress......believe me no one knows this better than Archana fans ....LOL

But my request to you all is , when ver y angry , please think about that lovely nice sparkling kitchen that yo uall saw today .....Approve

That is what Manav wants  for his mommy ...and he will make sure she gets it ....Thumbs Up

Edited by Tanyaz - 10 March 2011 at 4:04pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fanJaishankarnaavaanu rulz

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Naava , I think he has cut off the communication lines ..that is for sure ..and that is where I think he is wrong ...
he has to take his mother in a room and he has to talk to her for a long long time ....right fro m the begining ...first take the blame himself for hurting the family by divorcing Archana ....then tell her that he can never be happy without his mother ... but he has to keep talking ....no matter how long and how many days it takes ....

But yes, I can understand why he is fed up ......his mother has been .....D'ohvery very difficult ....

now that's where i definitely agree...both archu and manav need to be very vocal about the mistake of the divorce...and ask forgiveness... maybe that will be the key...  but, do you really think Savita will listen to just plain talking..?  i don't know..it's not a matter of being fed up...we all get fed up with things that are difficult...i think he is just wisely realizing how strong willed savita is and he is right, if he relents, savita will know her ways succeed to manipulate... i think he is trying to shock her lovingly to face her self...other wise, it will never change.   i wish it was so easy as just talking.   i hope you are right and it could be so simple. 

.in my extended family situation the 2 adult children simply kept blessing and reaching out, but did not submit to the abuse.. it was finally sucessful but it took 5-6 years though...Unhappy  can we watch this track for that long????? god i hope not...LOL

Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naava

[

but, do you really think Savita will listen to just plain talking

I have no idea  by the looks of things ...maybe not right now  or maybe she will   , but it is still worth a try ....actually this is really a difficult situation ...and an interesting story track for a daily show ....definitely better than ajit and his gambling or Dharmesh and his 2 wives Dead

Edited by Tanyaz - 10 March 2011 at 4:18pm

naava

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Kool, I agree with you that Manav should come visit his parents often and make sure they are ok but unfortunately Manav inherited Savita's stubborness. Both are determined to prove a point and neither plan to give up until their point is made.

Tanya is right, Manav is to blame for his mother being the way she is. Before he used to let Savita guilt trip him time and time again, she is used to getting her way

I really liked Archana and Madhuri's scene, Archana is right Vaishali has a lot of people who are there for her but Madhuri has no one. I am glad Archana let Madhuri know she is not alone and she is there for her if she ever needs a friend. Very sweet!

Manju, her frustration about Vaishali now living with them is understandable but that does not mean she has to be insensitive towards Vaishali. Manju should consider herself fortunate that despite everything she has done Vinod has forgiven her, otherwise she would have been in the same position as Vaishali a long time ago - her marriage would've been over

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fannaavaTanyaz

Not_a_fan Senior Member
Not_a_fan
Not_a_fan

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 6:25pm | IP Logged

sowmya , I have never liked manav when he goes stubborn .. he did that before with Archana  also ....
I agre with you that he is doing this the wrong way ....he has to talk to her ...take his part of the blame in messing up the family first and then blame anyone else ....
Then , as you say , make her feel important ....
Savita too has been exceptionally difficult ..When Archan saves sachu , she accuses her of kidnapping the baby , abuses her i nthe worst possible manner ( nagin , dayan )  , and when Archan cleans the house  then savita accuses her of trying to take over the house ....
Manav has done so much for his mother ....I have never seen a son ( even in a fictional show ) do as much as he did ....he  is human too and he too is fed up of fighting his mother ..he desperately wants her to be happy again and them all to be a happ yfamily ....

Of course this is going to end up in savita getting sick and then manav just barging i nthe hosue with Archana and if savita objects then perhaps he wil lsay something to blackmail her .....like I will send sachu away ..
Or maybe sachu wil lbe in harmsway due to savita's forgetting and manav will just say ' I have had enough and will come to live in the house with Archana ' .

Don't worry guys ...this will all be good for the old girl ....
Think about that nice sparkling kitchen today ....this is what manav wants for his mother ....the fool is doing things in  a wrong way again but it will work out .....

don't give up on the story . It will be an interesting track ..And we will all debate about it everyday .....LOL

Tanya, I get bored very, very easily. So I hope they dont stretch the tracks too long. I'm more like a nomad LOL-  I kind of keep track of several shows mostly from written updates, and since Hindi serials dont really move much plot-wise day-to-day, I dont miss anything. I really dont know about Savita's abuse from ARMAN's first marriage since I didnt follow PR at the time, so I cant comment on that. But I'll take everybody's word on it that she was very abusive. However, from when I sporadically started following PR, Savita has always protected Manav-actively trying to get her out of jail when Damodar was talking about Bappa's leela, demanding that Dharmesh give Manav his job back when he was fired, fighting for him the various times he was insulted...And I understand she was not always bad to Archana, there was a time when she really liked her even after their divorce I think-it was after Manav's second jailing and especially after they eloped that she started hating Archana again. I know I am somewhat biased since I didnt follow the show from beginning, and also dont watch the episodes to get the body language or the exact words Savita or anybody uses. I get most of my info from Kool's commentary and I've recently started reading your updates when I started commenting on this thread. But I think Savita has been punished for her abuse towards Archana, and I am sure forcing her to accept Archana will make her resent her more. My problem with Manav is not that he is not going back to live with his parents-his wife is his responsibility and he should protect her. My problem is that he is not trying to make up with his mother-Savita tries to meet Manav more than he tries to meet her; and whenever he does meet her he always makes it a point to mention how good Archana is and that he's only meeting her because Archana made him. If he had tried on his own to make amends with his mother earnestly, I really would not dislike him so much. It's the fact that he does not try that I hate. As for the sparkling kitchen, Savita has taken care of her household till now, and I think she could have continued to if not for her heartbreak caused by Manav's indifference. Archana taking care of Savita will obviously be a good thing, but it's not like Savita is suddenly incapacitated. This feels more like making her a handicap and then giving her the remedy-Archana.

Tanyaz

Not_a_fan Senior Member
Not_a_fan
Not_a_fan

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 6:31pm | IP Logged

All yo usavita supporters ...I know it is very hard these days for you guys and I can understand . It is not nice to see your fav charcter in pain and  distress......believe me no one knows this better than Archana fans ....LOL

But my request to you all is , when ver y angry , please think about that lovely nice sparkling kitchen that yo uall saw today .....Approve

That is what Manav wants  for his mommy ...and he will make sure she gets it ....Thumbs Up

Tanya, I am not a Savita supporter. Its more like-I dont support Manav. His mommy needs to know that he loves her, and I hope he shows her before it goes too far.

Go to top