Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : March 10 PR (Page 3)

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Did you read the repost about JDJ ..Just go to the thread ,It is going to blow you away ...
The whole Goddamn thing was rigged ..!00 Corore fraud ...I am telling you , last 2 days I had this feeling that somethign is going to come ot in the open about this show soon ...If you have time then do go and read it

Tanya What happened about the JDJ show ?

If everything was rigged .........what abt Sushants injury and yanas nose and the proposal etc ?

Im curious !

And Hows ur health ?yes Ill read it !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever

Not_a_fan Senior Member
Not_a_fan
Not_a_fan

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Thanks Kool for the commentary. I cant believe there are so many, many flaws in the lead character. I thought Manav's only redeeming quality was his ability to forgive, to place his family above everything else. But nope, he has failed in that as well. How is this man the protagonist of a show--to send the message to people how they should not behave. There is a time and place to teach lessons-his mother is still sick and unconscious, and he wants to teach her a lesson? Unbelievable! And when will Archana speak up. Her husband is thick-headed, but looks like she atleast understood the situation somewhat. So will you let your MIL suffer and die of heartbreak because you dont want to talk to your husband and upset him? Everybody in this serial is bloody selfish. This is going to come back to bite Manav and I will definitely, finally watch a PR episode, in glee. Or maybe he doesnt care anymore about his mom, so he wont suffer after all.

I want Dharmesh to prosper, he's intelligent and there's no need to make him lose his money. He has also lost something-may not be of value to him, but he did lose. But he's already planning his next move, and I like that. Vaishali should take stock of her life-Dharmu is flying away like he warned, if she doesnt act right now-she's not going to be able to do anything to him. Manju is already acting as expected-in fact, everybody's actions are extremely predictable. Vaishali should make Dharmesh provide for her kid, if she doesnt want anything for herself. If you have to rely on somebody financlially, it might as well be somebody who has wronged you and owes you some kind of compensation instead of forcing yourself on somebody who doesnt like supporting you. And Vaishali's kid deserves all the oppurtunities money can get him/her- after all, looks like Dharmesh is going abroad so he wont be a part of Vaishali's day-to-day life.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarLuvSSeveranu rulz

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Also , umi , I dont like the fact that she NEVER tells Manav that UR WRONG . She just keeps quiet and allows him to do all nonsense .

Exactly And Totally agree with you Di,Here. Even all the archu fans are mad at her for only this.(Especially Tanya Di felt wrong with archu was this behaviour of hers,always giving in to Manav Demands)
Only because of this trait ,she has Gone through the divorce with open Eyes ,Just because Manav as asked and wish her to Do so and same goes for Jai issue too.

So,I too feel and wish her say that He was wrong when he do such silly things. Same goes for Manav too.

Edited by umayal - 10 March 2011 at 1:27pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fan

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Today's episode showed Manav at his worst today. Here's what he did: Checked up on mom, called the doctor, and then just left. I liked it when Archana was being a good daughter in law by cleaning up the kitchen and filling up water. Kools, you were right. Manav cared a whole lot more when Sulo's health was bad and had an asthma attack, but when Savita is unconsicous he says, oh we will have to wait until she realizes her mistake. Archana is willing to do things for her maternal home, and Manav is willing to do things for his in laws. Isn't this double standard? Archana's family gets all the attention. Manju was good though when she questioned Vaishu about how will the baby react when he finds out about hus father, what will he think. Silly Vaishu wanted to change the topic. The Ks just want peace, they don't think about other issues that will happen, just want peace, and I hope some tragedy happens with the Ks. It's a punishment for how they have treated their son in laws, because son in laws should be given respect, just as much as daughter in laws. Also, Manav is more worried about the person who slapped him thrice and falsely accused him for no reason then the person who taught him to walk, talk, and who defended him from the people who accused him of being a thief. Sulo may have changed towards him, but I have recorded she has never apologized to Manav. Damo would have no sadness if Savita dies, besides he just wants food and whenever she makes it, he finds another opportunity to taunt her. If Solochana invited Damodar to her house for dinner, and she made something he hated would he start taunting her like this? Well, have a great day Kools and hopefully Manav will change is attitude toawards Savita. Bye Kools.Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fanLuvSSeveranu rulzkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Well I would ask one question to Mr Manav. What will be the point of prolonging with this behavoir with ur mom if something happens to Savita. What will you do curse yourself and keep blaming yourself life long for it!!! Cant expect anything from that drunkyard Damo but Mr Manav first let ur mom get well and then continue ur emotional hatyachar of forcing Archu over ur mom. At least you can do this Mr Manav for Savita after all she is that unfortunate mom. I think for that sake you can at least make sure she gets cured and then later do whatever you want. Any way Manav obesession over wanting Savita accept Archu has blinded him over the fact that for that to happen Savita needs to stay alive !!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fanGauri22LuvSSevershermaanu rulzkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

Well I would ask one question to Mr Manav. What will be the point of prolonging with this behavoir with ur mom if something happens to Savita. What will you do curse yourself and keep blaming yourself life long for it!!! Cant expect anything from that drunkyard Damo but Mr Manav first let ur mom get well and then continue ur emotional hatyachar of forcing Archu over ur mom. At least you can do this Mr Manav for Savita after all she is that unfortunate mom. I think for that sake you can at least make sure she gets cured and then later do whatever you want. Any way Manav obesession over wanting Savita accept Archu has blinded him over the fact that for that to happen Savita needs to stay alive !!!
Totally agree with youJaishankar.... if Savita's illness won't kill her but ULM's emotional atyachaar abt teaching her lesson will...Than there is no point of return...Apne aap ko koso marte dumm tak...
He has misplaced priority &  logic both....To show Archu Mahaan they are butchering ULM now...
Every character has been ruined to make these two airhead of Leads Mahaan AngryDead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fanJaishankarLuvSSevershermaanu rulz

Gauri22 Goldie
Gauri22
Gauri22

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Hi Kools..absolutely true!!!!

I'm soo angry at Manav's (the character) that I have no words to comment on it..When Archana got sick and Sulochana wanted to take her home, Archana insisted on Manav coming along or she would'nt go. There he was belittled, insulted and even called a thief..but then he didnt stand up against Archana's family...

But he has the nerve to ignore his own mother! Yes, I do call it ignoring cuz he lives close by, has the sudden urge to check on his parents, and then walk away saying NO, MY MOTHER WILL NEVER LEARN...are you kidding me? Is this is a game??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankaranu rulz

Not_a_fan Senior Member
Not_a_fan
Not_a_fan

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged

He has misplaced priority &  logic both....To show Archu Mahaan they are butchering ULM now...
Every character has been ruined to make these two airhead of Leads Mahaan AngryDead
[/QUOTE]

But I dont feel Archana is mahaan just coz Manav's character is turning for the worse. If anything, I dislike both their characters more by the day--Archana will become "mahaan" when she takes a stand and corrects her husband's wrongs, not by simply standing by while her husband is doing wrong when clearly she thinks otherwise.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarLuvSSeveranu rulz

Go to top