Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : March 10 PR (Page 2)

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
feel Vaishu may surprise them and us all by doing something fab to make us all women proud...Just a hunch..Hoping for it..

She is not mahan like Archu nor obnoxious like Varshu...She is in the middle and will figure something out..

If that happens I will love it but They made a character like VARSHA praise Vaishu for keeping quiet for so long . And I dont trust CVS .This Archu Madhuri friendship smells BAD . It will be something CORNY .
Manav disappoints . Period .
Archu NEVER tells Manav UR WRONG . Thats where she SUCKS .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fansur_aur_taalLuvSSever--Hope--Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
hey Kool ....
Did you read the repost about JDJ ..Just go to the thread ,It is going to blow you away ...
The whole Goddamn thing was rigged ..!00 Corore fraud ...I am telling you , last 2 days I had this feeling that somethign is going to come ot in the open about this show soon ...If you have time then do go and read it ...

About today's show ...
I have been saying this for a long time ...will say again , all this ugly situation between Manav and savita is not something that is happenign now ..The root cause of this ugliness goes back 2 years ..When manav did a terrible thing by breaking his marriage  onl yto keep his words and to keep mother happy ....he kept giving in to all his mother's demands ....he kept putting Savita before Archana all the tiem then .....he was the one who let savita believe that her wish is his command ...nad now he is pulling away the rope .....just like that .Expects the whole world to listen to him as quietly as Archana  did .....

Shravani did not listen and kept asking to be loved back and when finally when on their wedding day , Shraavni asked him finally ' will you give me emotional and physical love ' he looked the other way ...she broke the engagement ....
Now he expects his mother to do everything his way ...

Principally he is not wrong as he is asking his wife to be respected and  that is a very valid demand but the way he is doing this is wrong ..
He has to accept that he too is to be blamed ..He has to talk to his mother .....accept his part of the blame of raising her hopes so high and then not being able to live up to them ..then tell her that he was wrong in committing to something that he could not take all the way ..
Then nicely tell her that she too was wrong in expecting so much from him as he is after all only human ...
Then perhaps asking forgiveness from God and  asking his mother to forget about past mistakes and starting fresh .....
Now he wants to move back to hsi mother's house for good but now he cannot even think of being without Archana for a single day ..
I think it is obvious that he is not ready to give up Archana for anything now .

But he has to show some maturity and some sense , not by cutting off communications ....

Both mother and son are very stubborn .Obviously it will be Archana who will settle this messy situation ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Hai Kool Di,

Oh what a Commentary and Comments. Loved it.Hug
And no where to Disagree. Except one(slightly a diff opinion), that Archu speaking good to Madhuri.

Di,I liked archu more today,Especially because of the first scene.
Exactly the archu whom I Love.
Though she is Dumb at times and sucks at her decision making,
she is still the same at Heart, lovable one.Hug
After a long time,I am loving my archu a lot again and wish to see her this responsible
and taking care of the situation in a better way.
See today she was sensible and sensed something wrong greatly and suggested nice solution.
And we could see the difference what she could make by seeing the Kitchen itself.How the house was changed to home.

Thats why I wish to take her side today, She talked Good to Madhuri,But not that after knowing the legal status,Di ,you know how archu is,she hasn't even talked something bad to Shravani who is actually her Rival,then why would she kept her anger for madhuri who was also a victim.
That day she said it out of anger(on that day too she went to help madhuri by stopping the auto in which varun is [which none of them(varsha,vaish or manu) would have done]).
But now as the problem is over to an extent,she might have learnt that she was wrong and so would have behaved that way.

But the way she said my door is opened for you always,
I thought,oh when was it closed and for whom. Its always open.Big smile

If archu was asked ,she would have immediately move into D's atleast temporarily for savita's sake.
But Savita'a Son is as Stubborn as Savita.  what to do. See today and tomorrow's precap,Both are stubborn.Disapprove

And This Damo.Angry

Oh god this man is still insentive to his wife's situation and doing fun and mock at her state. Can he get much more worse.
Whats there to make fun,actually he should have explained her what happened and what is the sensible solution to get out of it and handle it. Though the solution may be ARMAN at Deshmukh's house for which savita will hell like anything,he has to tell savita this and make her understand.
Instead asusual he is being at safer side by doing nothing.

And then Manav ,Arrey Baba ,it is not the situation to be rigid,Try to handle it properly,
Because of your improper decision making already you spoiled your mom by giving in for wrong reasons,but now for a valid reason you are not giving in.
why dont you listen to archu this time,Need not go permanently but for sometime telling her that I am here for your recovery and once you feel better we will go.
Surely if you do that stubbornly then your mom may think,yes I am somewhere wrong in understanding my son,he still loves and care for me,so why not I give up my ego a little for his sake.

But the way you handle,Disapprove
Because of you both(Damo and Manav),I think you are going to make the situation tough for both of your better halfs.

I think,the CVs want to stretch this issue of ARMAN moving into D's also for a long time as Anu said, Thats why they are Butchering Manav's character by showing that he doesn't give in,so they are not ,moved into D's. For which we would give a big Thumbs Down

And Manjusha Angry,she is always like this ,so no wonder she said that, so she is always a fool to make the situation tough for her Nanands which ended up in her SILs landing at Karanjkars.

And Di,your last line about Sulo aai was LOL LOL LOL.
Even I was like Confused when she asked Manju to prepare Vaishu fav food.

Edited by umayal - 10 March 2011 at 11:18am

Tanyaz

sur_aur_taal Senior Member
sur_aur_taal
sur_aur_taal

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Agree with everything you said about manav. Can't believe he is trying to send messages to his sick mother. Aise mein to villans/vamps bhi tik ho jaten hain, why are they showing manav like this?!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fanLuvSSevershermaanu rulzDabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sur_aur_taal

Agree with everything you said about manav. Can't believe he is trying to send messages to his sick mother. Aise mein to villans/vamps bhi tik ho jaten hain, why are they showing manav like this?!
When one has a son like ULM who needs villian in the story? LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fanLuvSSevershermaanu rulz

sur_aur_taal Senior Member
sur_aur_taal
sur_aur_taal

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

When one has a son like ULM who needs villian in the story? LOL

Yea, exactly ... Dead

sherma

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged

Even Manju and Ajit ..the so called villains LOve Rasika more than Manav loves Savita . Even Dharmesh was a better son , truly . I cannot BEAR to see PR now .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fananu rulzsherma

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Umi darling
Look , These r my views on Archu today [ notice even in commentary they r same .]

1] She was CORRECT in Deshmukh issue . I did not fault her there but gave her credit .

2] I criticized her in Madhuri issue . Coz there I find hypocrisy . Till two days back , she was NOT interested in having ANY dialogue with Madhuri . She was telling her GET LOST TO PUNE . Yesterday she understood the legal status thing and see how her tune changed today . She actually sent Manav ahead and opted to sit and talk to her .

Why ? Vaishali wants to handle this issue on HER terms and doesnt wanna talk to Madhuri .

Also in Vaishalis matter Archu had no OPINION she kept quiet when Varsha asked her opinion . In fact she had NOTHING to say at all .

So why talk to Madhuri today ?
Also , umi , I dont like the fact that she NEVER tells Manav that UR WRONG . She just keeps quiet and allows him to do all nonsense .

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

excelsa7Not_a_fanLuvSSeverbee5shermaanu rulzDabulls23

Go to top