Rakt Sambandh

India-Forums

Rakt Sambandh
Rakt Sambandh

03/10/2011: KITCHEN politics

Poll Question: Where do you think Anjali's marriage to Anmol is headed?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
6 [85.71%]
1 [14.29%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Precap: None

Sandhya declines any help cooking

Sandhya is in the kitchen cooking when GB, Purvi & Sarita come in.  GB tells her that she should have called them for help, and Sandhya tells them that they should rest and let her do it alone.  She tells GB that she'll call them when the food is ready.  They leave.

GB & others are disappointed that Sandhya's not letting them help her, and decides to distract her so that she can be brought out of the kitchen. 

Anjali visits Neeraj again

Neeraj is in his room when Anjali comes in.  She covers Neeraj's eyes w/ her hands, and Neeraj, thinking it's Sandhya, tells her that it looks like she couldn't wait for even a day.  He asks her how she came here if she's cooking for everyone?

Anjali responds that she did it to satisfy her love, and Neeraj stops smiling.  He turns around and sees Anjali, and tells her he thought it was Sandhya.  He tries to walk away, and Anjali grabs him again.  She tells him that Sandhya's place is in the kitchen, and Anjali's is w/ Neeraj.

Neeraj throws Anjali off and tells her to cut it out.  He asks her what she wants, and she tells him that she wants to make him hers.  She tells him that she knows that he can't be together w/ Sandhya for a month, and this is her chance to be close to him Dead

Neeraj tells her that he loves Sandhya and has married her, while Anjali's married Anmol.  He asks her what anyone who sees them might think.  Anjali tells him that nobody will think anything.  Neeraj throws her off and tells her that previously, he was feeling apologetic about hurting her, but is now glad that he's not married a woman like her, since a woman like her knows only how to destroy a household, but not establish it.  Saying this, Neeraj walks out of the room (I just wish Neeraj had slapped her really hard!)

Anjali tells a disappeared Neeraj that he's right - she's here to destroy his family, but she'd establish her own as well, which would have only 2 members - herself, and Neeraj Dead  Anjali leaves Neeraj's room, unaware that Anmol had been observing this from a distance.

GB creates a diversion

Back in the kitchen, Sandhya is cooking, when GB comes in and tells her that she has a phone-call.  Sandhya agrees to go and attend to it.

While Sandhya is gone, GB puts something in her kheer, and then leaves to join Sarita and Purvi.    She tells Purvi that a lot will happen once one eats Sandhya's kheer.  She tells them she's put 'chamal kotah' (laxative) in the kheer, and warns them against having it, and warn Anjali as well.  Purvi tells her that Anjali won't even take water from her, much less kheer.  GB is gleeful about the prospects of Sandhya being cursed once someone has her kheer, and that she'll be banned from the kitchen.

Dinner

At the dinner table, everybody is seated, and Dadaji is all praise for the flavor.  GB praises Sandhya's cooking, and Baa invites the 3 of them to join them as well LOL Sarita & Purvi get nervous, but Purvi tells them that they are ovserving the vrath of Santoshi-ma.  GB is relieved, Anjali surprised and Sarita tells them that they'll only be having milk.  GB apologizes to Sandhya, telling her that she'll taste her cooking tomorrow.  The 3 of them take their leave (why didn't Anjali go w/ them? Confused)

The 3 of them leave, and GB thanks Purvi for bailing them out.  Sarita gloats @ Babuji having to have that.  They pour out 3 glasses of milk, and have it.  (The pan from which they poured the milk looked identical to the one that GB had contaminated: looks like Sandhya had 2 of them)

Back @ the dining table, the others, except Sandhya & Anjali, are eating, and Dadaji is all praise for Sandhya.  Baa asks Neeraj whether he will not praise his bride's cooking, and Dadaji tells her that such praise was probably not new to Sandhya.  Neeraj & Sandhya look @ each other lovingly

Neeraj then looks @ Anjali, almost glaring @ her, and Anmol notices it.  He keeps looking b/w Neeraj & Anjali. 

Bathroom race for Purvi, GB & Sarita ROFL

Back in the kitchen, Sarita is looking out to see whether anything untoward has happened so far, while Purvi & GB are impatiently waiting.  GB tells Purvi that it takes some time for the tablets to have their effect. Suddenly, they hear some rumbling, and GB tells them that everybody will be headed for the bathroom.

Purvi suddenly notices that the sound was not from outside, but from her own stomach LOL GB asks how can that be, but Sarita too has stomach problems LOL (Run, Purvi, run - you need to beat ma & bua to the bathroom ROFL) Purvi beats Sarita to the bathroom ROFL (Yeah, just who I was rooting for ROFL)

GB suddenly feels something and leaves, and Sarita knocks on the door.  Purvi comes out, and Sarita enters.  After Sarita is done, GB goes in herself.  After she's done, Purvi revisits.

Sandhya offers GB a cure

Back @ the table, Dadaji notices that the 3 of them are making serial bathroom visits, and asks Baa about it.  Baa thinks that an empty stomach might have led to an upset stomach ROFL  She sends Sandhya to give them some meds.

In their room, Sarita tells GB that she must have put the laxative in their milk instead of the kheer LOL which they then drank. ROFL Purvi cusses Bua for them having to suffer her plots.

Sandhya enters w/ 3 glasses of some preparation of black coffee & lemon that Baa has given her to restore their health, but GB accuses her of drugging their milk.  Sandhya denies it, saying that she had made the kheer in the morning itself, finishing all the milk, and therefore, she had ordered more.  GB's face was priceless to watch ROFL GB yells @ her again, but Purvi asks her to end it, and orders Sandhya to leave.  Sandhya puts the tray down & leaves.

GB asks whether this concoction will cure them?  Sarita tells her that Sandhya wasn't the one who'll put laxatives in it, and they all take a cup each.

Neeraj explains to Anjali again

Neeraj comes down the stairs, hoping to evade Anjali, but she tells him that she's not so repulsive to look @ that on seeing her, he'd turn away. 

Neeraj takes Anjali's hand and  tells her that she's right, that he shouldnt be scared of facing her, so he goes up to her and explains to her that he's told her earlier too that he loves Sandhya, and apologizes for everything that has happened so far, but what she's doing is not right.  He can't think of a relationship w/ anyone but Sandhya.  He begs her to stop thinking of him.

At this very moment, Sandhya enters the hallway and notices Neeraj w/ Anjali's hand in his Dead

Comments

Okay, looks like the CVs are out to try and re-create the Vrinda magic by having one of GB's plots backfire on her.  Did it work for you?  But honestly, maybe it's just me, but I didn't like making an episode out of Sandhya's cooking.

I wish Neeraj had slapped Anjali when she came to his room.  Of course, given that he's been spotted holding Anjali's hand, she's probably free to tell Sandhya that they have a relationship.  I really think Neeraj & Anmol should first exchange notes, and then tell Dadaji about what Anjali's been doing.  After all, only Anmok knows that Anjali is out to wreck this family.  Hope this is not left to super-bahu Sandhya.

Episode rating: Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

Thumbs Up:  GB's plot backfiring - the ladies making beelines for the bathroom was too funny

Thumbs Down: Sandhya seeing Neeraj w/ Anjali's hand in his, potentially getting a wrong impression, and Anjali hitting on Neeraj again

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

RaviSharmamanya7878***Anu***Subaru537mitumiPink-Spybmm1985desi-galsamirah23-sia-imagine-addictNiceupanna44ammoos

Pink-Spy Groupbie
Pink-Spy
Pink-Spy

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged

Bad timing, Neeraj. Bad timing. D'ohI understand he went to explain her once and for all, but she is just dumb as a door. So why even bother. Instead of holding her hand, he should have slapped her in the face. Although I normally say no to violence, but in this case, this girl seriously need a slap. Better if it comes from Neeraj AND Sandhya. I have a feeling, that there will be a little friction in the relationship of Neerdhya, because of what Sandhya saw - and when Neeraj (with support from Anmol) tell Sandhya everything, I hope our lovely Vrinda returns. Because, God, how I've missed her! And she handles GB, Purvi and Anjali just like she did with the Jagirdars.   

Regarding the kheer -  Well, isn't Karma a b**ch? Clap They deserved it, and I hope they keep on getting punished without affecting Sandhya with their dirty plans.

P.S. I forgot to mention, since Neeraj and Sandhya are now married. I will surely start again with the Neerdhya moments. I've just been way to busy with school, but I will start this weekend Wink You can see the old Neerdhya moments here: http://www.youtube.com/user/NeerajSandhya?feature=mhum

Edited by Pink-Spy - 10 March 2011 at 10:58am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Knowing this serial by now, they very often end it w/ a cliffhanger, but next episode, it turns out okay.  Like the one where DK almost killed Sandhya, but got kicked in the balls the very next episode.

I don't think Neeraj will have any problems explaining this to Sandhya.  What I want is Anmol to make as many people aware of what Anjali plans to do to the family - something that even Purvi is unaware of.
p0lkad0t Groupbie
p0lkad0t
p0lkad0t

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
So wait, does Sandhya not know that they tried contaminating her food? I would have preferred if she knew and knowingly contaminated their milk with the laxative instead! But nevertheless!! I'll watch the episode now! Except the ending sounds horrible Dead

Edited by p0lkad0t - 10 March 2011 at 11:51am

.Vrish.

p0lkad0t Groupbie
p0lkad0t
p0lkad0t

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Also I don't think Anmol heard what they were talking about to each other in the room. I think instead he is wandering what they were doing in the room together, at least that's the impression I got, and that's why he maybe looks between them at the dinner table or whatever, and if Sandhya will start thinking something similar then both of them might think that Neeraj and Anjali are having an affair - something that Anjali won't deny but Neeraj truthfully will.

.Vrish.

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
I think Anmol knows, since Anjali told him point blank that she wants Neeraj, and yesterday, Anmol noticed how Neeraj wanted to avoid having Anjali around for the honeymoon.  I don't think he'll suspect Neeraj of reciprocating Anjali's overtures, when he knew from the get-go that Neeraj wanted Sandhya all along.

But he is the only one who knows Anjali's intentions, and if his family is so dear to him, he had better tell them her intentions sooner rather than later.

imagine-addict

-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update
p0lkad0t Groupbie
p0lkad0t
p0lkad0t

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Vrish_

I think Anmol knows, since Anjali told him point blank that she wants Neeraj, and yesterday, Anmol noticed how Neeraj wanted to avoid having Anjali around for the honeymoon.  I don't think he'll suspect Neeraj of reciprocating Anjali's overtures, when he knew from the get-go that Neeraj wanted Sandhya all along..

I hope you're right! Smile

.Vrish.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index