Pavitra Rishta

its confirmed by aaj tak chang victory was fixed (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

babu2008

Goldie

babu2008

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
well, zee does it all the time..they manipulate votes..Sony does it too...we are the stupids who spend time and money on these shows...I have to say that chang was not more deserving than Sushant!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahiDabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "its confirmed by aaj tak chang victory was fixed (Page 4)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Niki We both are mostly saying the same thing..I understand your anger and frustration for Channel duping janta with the money...But that is how it is...Thank god I am NRI and my votes did not cost me any money..I used to be upset for Indians who were blindly voting for their favs..Channel are not going to give anyone any answers and take responsibility for fooling audiance..Honestly I think those who spend their precious time and money voting for their favs are upset with themself for letting channel looting them with the money...Now no one to give them answer so upset..

Now abt cribbing if it is not you than someone else surely is cribbing abt Sushant not winning and JDJ a rigged show..Why do we have these many topics in PR for JDJ and Sushant??  I rest my case..I dont want u to take my general post personally...Did not meant to upset or hurt you..

Carry on I am indifferent to who wins..I am happy for all 3...

Always a journey takes place when a person goes from Fan to  Fanatic...Again this is not directed to anyone specific...A general statement..

My sympathy with all Sushant and Yana fans...Congrats to Chang and his fans...

Varsha Di, I guess you are not getting the point of anyone in this whole thread. 

NONE of us here are cribbing about Sushant. We would have accepted it if he had lost. It is the matter of cheating which has come into light. We had been voting the previous weeks also, and not that we look back at it, we feel cheated. Not only Sushant and his fans, or Yana and her fans- but also Chang and his fans- cos there was absolutely NO NEED TO VOTE-- results were predecided is the main point. Saying congrats to Chang's fans, thus serves no purpose!!!-- the rigging is as much an insult to THEIR intelligence as it is to OURS. If Sushant had won cos of some rigging or cheating, I would have been really angry to see that channel had taken us to be fools and we were voting when our votes weren't going to be considered at all. Hence we are trying to question and analyse. If you feel it is worthless and will not heed any result, okay. But do not dismiss it off as cribbing or foolish whimpering, give us some credence at least for ASKING QUESTIONS rather than shaking our heads sadly with an 'Oh this happens every season'. Till people don't point out and discuss, these things will never stop. I hope the news channels gets to the bottom of this story IN CASE THIS RIGGING NEWS IS TRUE.

About why this news was posted in PR forum and not JDJ forum, yes, maybe it would have been better to post it in JDJ forum. But you yourself know very well that it is IMPOSSIBLE to have a decent discussion in that forum cos people keep jumping at your throats and are very biased. Also, this is something about which basically Sushita fans have been concerned-- the rest of the people (Chang fans and Salyana fans) are happy, Chang fans cos their favourite won and so now it doesn't matter to them whether show was rigged, and Salyana fans are happy and not concerned with show was rigged or not, just cos 'Sushant lost' -- they themselves keep reiterating that they are PLEASED with the show being rigged in favour of Chang cos they wanted sushant to lose-- such a loser attitude they haveDead. But yeah, anyways, posting in PR or JDJ forum is not that big a deal as the point that the TM wanted to stress.

Just cos this news was posted here, does not show any cribbing habit. This news came up for the first time today and so someone thought of sharing it- its not as if as if a similar topic has been made up for the same news again and agsin.So you mean to say that if this post was in JDJ forum, would you have not called it cribbing, haan??? Makes no sense to me. Again, I do not see any fanatics in this forum. Most of the people here have analysed Sushant and Ankita objectively and criticised them whenever they were wrong. 

Edited by nikitagmc - 10 March 2011 at 12:52pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahivishwapzaara10star_warsstefanandreLovePRSohamlunza.Mandy.Piyatrix

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Niki I understand and got your point the first time...

No Problem...Have fun sweetie...

shalurulez

shalurulez

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by shalurulez

hm.....jhalak ki badnami toh honi hi chahiye.......but nuting can b changed now na! Disapprove ankita n sushant hve gone bk to their normal luv filled life,touchwod.......jus wnt tem to b happie tht way alwys n knw we luv dem jus lyk tht Approve Heart

Bu t this report will make  them feel a lot better and this will be bad for future Sony Tv reality shows .....Big smile
totaly agree wid u on dis Approve Dis can b a lesson for the future contestants!! I truly wish tht madhuri snubs the show n never return coz f all dese unfair BSOuch Hope tey NEVER participate in any mre reality shows XCEPT nach baliye.....!!!! Well....personally i feel that only Nach Baliye n DID hve given the awrds to the true deserving ppl widout ny conspiracies Clap Guess dese two will participate only next year...Coz dey mus b freakingly stressed out aftr jdj Ouch Chalega......next year wil do na,as lng as tey cum inshallahEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahi

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
I like Chang and I am not mad about his win, but I am upset about how he won. He should have won fairly not because the competition was rigged, how is that fair to him or any of the other contestants on JDJ? Why ask celebs who are already working hard enough on other shows to devote their time and energy into a show that they purposely rigged? I hope no one participates in season 5 of the show, Krishna was right about them.

Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 10 March 2011 at 2:16pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zaara10dhahi

Tiyali

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

zaara10

-Priya-

IF-Addictz

-Priya-

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiya229

whow... is there ANYTHING sony wont do to win TRPs and make money??

i am so upset that a deserving winner didnt win for the sake of money.. why cant there be ANY transperancy and honesty? why cant they respect their viewers and treat them honorbly??

ans their way of gettingtrps noen of their dialy shows are that popular Tongue
and the good ones imo like cid and adalaat dont get noticed
in jdj they just get celebs and do all this drama for trps so their channel doesnt shut down LOL 
sony was better in kusum early days/jjkn times now its Sleepy

zaara10

zaara10

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Can or will anything be done @ this point?

Dabulls23

Post Reply New Post

Go to top