Pavitra Rishta

its confirmed by aaj tak chang victory was fixed (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadvita

If Chang won the show with fair then it was well good because even he deserved it, but what was need to make Sushant participate show and treat him like this? Confused

So should we always watch a show with out having any expectations of our favorites to win or any from any show? Then why are are having this india-forums if we want to be happy with what is around, then what is need of commentary where it filled with pointing out the mistake in the show? 

When did Sushant win NB?Confused

Shushant and Yana both very well knew they might not win and their popularity could be used to make mony by Sony..Trust me they know..

Indian junta is very emotional and they vote like crazy spending their money...Channel also is aware so milk janta for their every dime..

Support your favorite but accept who ever wins...As long as they have talent, improved and they were deserving of that Finale position...

Well you should have been around in 2005 when one of the first season of FG, C-05 and II 1 took place....Rest is history..

I am still saying I sympathize with you but have a different opinion on this..Take care u all..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sowmya_jairamumayal

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "its confirmed by aaj tak chang victory was fixed (Page 3)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Piyatrix

IF-Sizzlerz

Piyatrix

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
yup when did Sushant win NB ? Ermm Amit Paul and Debojit were my favs so I have experienced both, but such fixing never came out .... it is only now that a news channel has reported it and there has to be some amt of truth cos what will they gain by spreading rumours .... Sushant is not related Arun Puri LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahiumayalstar_wars

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

OK Niki and others pls don't get me wrong..I did not mean to hurt anyone's feelings...was being honest and practical... Now please don't get ME wrong Varsha Di, I really do not wish to be impolite since you are elder, but the way it was written, it reminded me of JDJ forum honestly speaking, especially the crying or b***** part. 

I have been there where u are...Trust me I know what i am saying..But as time goes and yr after yr you see a trend you understand this business too and not get involved emotionally..Not saying you can't feel bad about your fav not winning..But this is business and channel-show play on your emotions..For them money talks and BS walks..TRP-Money are the only concerns for them..

I sympathize with you all...But one can't deny all in TOP 3 were deserving contestants..Chang won..be happy for him..be happy for other 2 to reach top 3...got more exposure..Also those contestants who take part know how these contest works..Trust me they know..No one denied that Chang was a deserving contestant. Have you even READ our posts on JDJ forum or Sushita JDJ discussion thread Varsha Di? We are all happy for Chang and we even congratulated him. He and his choreographer have worked very hard and we are happy for them. But the Sony scandal have robbed not only Sushant and Yana, but also Chang. His well deserving victory has been tagged with rigging. In every interview, the poor guy is being asked questions about channel rigging about which he has no clue. In fact I feel sorry for both him and his choreo who are not able to enjoy their victory fully.

2 days back I had made such nice post on this subject but got lost b4 I could hit submit button..

Here is what I have seen and felt for yrs but I have accepted

Nihira or Hemachandra losing C-05 over Debojit due to massive regional votes
Karunya losing to Sandeep II 2 season due to regional votes
Prashant Tamang winning II3 over Amit Paul due to regional votes
Any one of the 3 could have won C-07...My prefered singer Amanat Ali but accepted Aneek's winning as I said all 3 Aneek, Raja, and Amanat were awesome..
Salman winning over Jai in DID 1

I am not new to all this Varsha Di. My favourites have never won in any reality show and I've always accepted it sportingly. But there is a difference in the examples you gave and what seems to have happened in JDJ this season--- in the examples you gave, public voting was FAULTY,  WRONG. undeserving WON, yes, but at least it was CONSIDERED! The format of the show was that whoever gets most votes wins, and so even though the public picked up a less worthy guy, they stuck to their original format and declared him/her the winner. They respected the public money and votes. But here, the JDJ people seem to have declared the winner without seeing the votes! They have LOOTED the people, plain and simple. These people need to be dragged to court! I cannot for the life of me, understand why we should accept it as 'part of the game'. 

I can give you many more examples of my fav not winning but after first season watching contests I understood how it works and now don't let it bother MOI..

Sushant has won NB---- What are you talking about??? When did Sushant even particiapte in NB???? He has never participated in Nach Baliye. Wrong info.
Salman Won DID 1
Chang won JDJ 4

They can't keep having same person win every time they take part..Common sense & Business sense IMHO.Wrong info IMHO.

zaara10dhahi

ashiti

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahistar_warsPiyatrix

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

OK Niki and others pls don't get me wrong..I did not mean to hurt anyone's feelings...was being honest and practical... Now please don't get ME wrong Varsha Di, I really do not wish to be impolite since you are elder, but the way it was written, it reminded me of JDJ forum honestly speaking, especially the crying or b***** part. 

Niki my first post was not addressed to anyone specifically...General statement as many topics are popping up abt JDJ-Sushant not winning, conspiracy abt chang winning in PR section so I posted it...This has nothing to do with me being elder or you being younger..Meant to use word Cribbing that is all...

I have been there where u are...Trust me I know what i am saying..But as time goes and yr after yr you see a trend you understand this business too and not get involved emotionally..Not saying you can't feel bad about your fav not winning..But this is business and channel-show play on your emotions..For them money talks and BS walks..TRP-Money are the only concerns for them..

I sympathize with you all...But one can't deny all in TOP 3 were deserving contestants..Chang won..be happy for him..be happy for other 2 to reach top 3...got more exposure..Also those contestants who take part know how these contest works..Trust me they know..No one denied that Chang was a deserving contestant. Have you even READ our posts on JDJ forum or Sushita JDJ discussion thread Varsha Di? We are all happy for Chang and we even congratulated him. He and his choreographer have worked very hard and we are happy for them. But the Sony scandal have robbed not only Sushant and Yana, but also Chang. His well deserving victory has been tagged with rigging. In every interview, the poor guy is being asked questions about channel rigging about which he has no clue. In fact I feel sorry for both him and his choreo who are not able to enjoy their victory fully.

I am sure you all did and I have read your other positive post after Chang winning...So nothing directed to you...People always tag winner with rigging and controversy so nothing new here..Why can't people just accept how business is being done...Not get emotionally involved to a particular contestant...support them as fan but not more than that..Don't u think even interviewers are looking for TRP and putting people in spot by asking those controversial questions?  It is medias job to start controversy..

2 days back I had made such nice post on this subject but got lost b4 I could hit submit button..

Any one of the 3 could have won C-07...My prefered singer Amanat Ali but accepted Aneek's winning as I said all 3 Aneek, Raja, and Amanat were awesome..

I am not new to all this Varsha Di. My favourites have never won in any reality show and I've always accepted it sportingly. But there is a difference in the examples you gave and what seems to have happened in JDJ this season--- in the examples you gave, public voting was FAULTY,  WRONG. undeserving WON, yes, but at least it was CONSIDERED! The format of the show was that whoever gets most votes wins, and so even though the public picked up a less worthy guy, they stuck to their original format and declared him/her the winner. They respected the public money and votes. But here, the JDJ people seem to have declared the winner without seeing the votes! They have LOOTED the people, plain and simple. These people need to be dragged to court! I cannot for the life of me, understand why we should accept it as 'part of the game'. 

Not true Niki...During C-05 there were no rules..They were making them up as they went along..Public never knew they were being duped..Peopl in NE who were making Rs. 5000 mo were spending Rs. 2000+ just in voting to make their fav win..Plus channel creating drama with walk outs and stuff...all just to make money..That is the point I am trying to make..SHows have been looting people for last 6+ yrs...Nothing new..Janta is wisening up with each yr..

I can give you many more examples of my fav not winning but after first season watching contests I understood how it works and now don't let it bother MOI..

Sushant has won NB---- What are you talking about??? When did Sushant even particiapte in NB???? He has never participated in Nach Baliye. Wrong info.

Did he not take part in another dance show? That is what I had heard..If he did not than I take my statement here...
Salman Won DID 1
Chang won JDJ 4

They can't keep having same person win every time they take part..Common sense & Business sense IMHO.Wrong info IMHO.

Oh well than I guess we differ on our opinions abt underlined...Agree to disagree abt same person winning twice..Taking into consideration that Sushant has not won any dance show he surely could have been a winner that much I can agree with you...

did Sushant ever take part in any dance show?  I only have Sony & Zee so would not know..Embarrassed

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nikitagmc

Niki my first post was not addressed to anyone specifically...General statement as many topics are popping up abt JDJ-Sushant not winning, conspiracy abt chang winning in PR section so I posted it...This has nothing to do with me being elder or you being younger..Meant to use word Cribbing that is all...that is exactly what I wanted to say... if we want to discuss the authenticity of a show, why should it be taken as 'cribbing' ??? We never 'cribbed' when Ankita was eliminated. Right now we are bringing up this point cos the issue of rigging has come to light and we have come to know that the channel has blatantly taken us to be fools. If we want to discuss it and appreciate the fact that a news channel is bringing this matter to light in front of those millions who still vote (including people in small towns like those in NE who vote like hell), why should it be dismissed as baseless cribbing. In my opinion, this is something news channels should bring to light more strongly, cos channels LOOT  a large population, who, as you yourself mentioned, spend 2000 out of 5000 rupees in voting. It is just cos these issues are dismissed as cribbing that they never come to light and this LOOTING continues. I hope the whole junta 'cribs' over it for a long time until we get to the bottom of the truth- even if the news is wrong and Sony is right, I just want the TRUTH to come out.

I am sure you all did and I have read your other positive post after Chang winning...So nothing directed to you...People always tag winner with rigging and controversy so nothing new here..Why can't people just accept how business is being done...Not get emotionally involved to a particular contestant...support them as fan but not more than that..Don't u think even interviewers are looking for TRP and putting people in spot by asking those controversial questions?  It is medias job to start controversy..Okay fine, lets forget about the contestants. But what about OUR money??? OUR time??? Our PHONE bills??? Who is answerable??? Obviously the channel !!! We deserve to know what goes on behind the curtains (whether show is fixed/not fixed so that we can decide whether to vote or not next time. What is wrong in discussing it???

Not true Niki...During C-05 there were no rules..They were making them up as they went along..Public never knew they were being duped..Peopl in NE who were making Rs. 5000 mo were spending Rs. 2000+ just in voting to make their fav win..Plus channel creating drama with walk outs and stuff...all just to make money..That is the point I am trying to make..SHows have been looting people for last 6+ yrs...Nothing new..Janta is wisening up with each yr..
Junta will never wisen up completely unless a proper bhanda phod is done. That is what these news channels are trying to do. That is what WE ARE trying to do as well, by raising questions. Is it so wrong to question??? Why is it dismissed as cribbing??? 

Did he not take part in another dance show? That is what I had heard..If he did not than I take my statement here...
Sushant did take part in another dance show-- Zara Nach Ke dikha on Star. And he didn't win over there, he lost. And anyway, even if he had won, it wouldn't have made a difference, cos that show was a team event between two teams- boys and girls. It wouldn't have been HIS victory alone, it would have been a team victory, where even the ones who were not good dancers, (like Karan Kundra) were part of the victory. There were group acts and all that, and the individual talent did not really come into view a lot. Plus there was nothing like doing different dance forms and such, like in JDJ

It was Krushna who has been part of not one but TWO dance reality shows in the past-- Nach Baliye and Kabhi Kabhi Yaar Kabhi Kabhi Pyaar. In fact, he even won the second show and surprisingly the show was on the same channel-- Sony.

Edited by nikitagmc - 10 March 2011 at 12:21pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahi

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Niki We both are mostly saying the same thing..I understand your anger and frustration for Channel duping janta with the money...But that is how it is...Thank god I am NRI and my votes did not cost me any money..I used to be upset for Indians who were blindly voting for their favs..Channel are not going to give anyone any answers and take responsibility for fooling audiance..Honestly I think those who spend their precious time and money voting for their favs are upset with themself for letting channel looting them with the money...Now no one to give them answer so upset..

Now abt cribbing if it is not you than someone else surely is cribbing abt Sushant not winning and JDJ a rigged show..Why do we have these many topics in PR for JDJ and Sushant??  I rest my case..I dont want u to take my general post personally...Did not meant to upset or hurt you..

Carry on I am indifferent to who wins..I am happy for all 3...

Always a journey takes place when a person goes from Fan to  Fanatic...Again this is not directed to anyone specific...A general statement..

My sympathy with all Sushant and Yana fans...Congrats to Chang and his fans...

sowmya_jairamkoolsadhu1000

sowmya_jairam

sowmya_jairam

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

OK Niki and others pls don't get me wrong..I did not mean to hurt anyone's feelings...was being honest and practical...

I sympathize with you all...But one can't deny all in TOP 3 were deserving contestants..Chang won..be happy for him..be happy for other 2 to reach top 3...got more exposure..Also those contestants who take part know how these contest works..Trust me they know..

Sushant has won NB
Salman Won DID 1
Chang won JDJ 4

They can't keep having same person win every time they take part..Common sense & Business sense IMHO..

The same thing has happened in the last 3 JDJ. First JDJ, Shweta Salve should have won over Mona Singh; then Prachi Desai was eliminated and got back through wild card and she won over Sandhya Mridul; last time Baichung Bhutia won though I think Gauhar Khan and Hard Kaur were better dancers. And Karan Singh Grover who couldn't even dance was in the finals last year. All reality shows are rigged to some extent to grab maximum eyeballs. And when JDJ5 will start next year, fan groups of the new contestants will start watching and arguing, and at the end, only one will win and fans of the other contestants will feel the show is rigged. While I have not watched JDJ4, several sources suggest that Chang transformed into an excellent dancer from a non-dancer, so he's definitely deserving of the trophy. If he's more deserving than Sushant and Yana, I cant say-but only one can win and the winner this time is deserving.

koolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Post Reply New Post

Go to top