Pavitra Rishta

its confirmed by aaj tak chang victory was fixed (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

shalurulez

shalurulez

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
hm.....jhalak ki badnami toh honi hi chahiye.......but nuting can b changed now na! Disapprove ankita n sushant hve gone bk to their normal luv filled life,touchwod.......jus wnt tem to b happie tht way alwys n knw we luv dem jus lyk tht Approve Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

star_wars

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "its confirmed by aaj tak chang victory was fixed (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Move on people..

Fat lady has sung..Chang won...Accept it and stop crying or b****ing

Next time don't waste your time and money in voting..Support a talent but don't expect them to win...Chang was deserving just like the other two...

Question is not just about our favourite winning or losing, question is about ethics.

Question is not about our crying or b****ing, the question is about Sushant and Yana who were performing inspite of their injuries.

Question is not just about acceptance of what has been shown, the question is also about the reality shows which are duping viewers in this manner.

The TM only reported something which has been telecasted by a respectable news channel- he was REPORTING info, not making stories, so what is wrong here. No one cried and certainly no one b*****ed.

Question is not only about Sushant not winning, but also that ALL the contestants have been cheated. The viewers have been cheated of their money too.

Yes, Chang was deserving just like the other two, no one has denied that. But if Sony wanted to decide the winner on their own, why did they ask for public votes??? What happened to the time and money we have wasted??? A news channel is trying to get to the bottom of this to make the viewers aware of all this. I do not know how far this is true or if there is no truth to all this at all, but if we want to discuss the authenticity of this show to decide whether next time we want to watch this show or not, why is it considered crying or b*****ing? When Ankita was eliminated, none of us had complained something like that. But this time, the situation is different. The rumour mills are going very strong, and so we want to discuss whether the show is authentic or not. What is wrong here?

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

kraitdhahiUbuntuuvishwapzaara10Tanyaztv_madnessstar_warsstefanandre..Sonii..lunzaTiyali.Mandy.Piyatrix

Ubuntuu

Ubuntuu

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged

Move on people..

Next time don't waste your time and money in voting..Support a talent but don't expect them to win...Chang was deserving just like the other two...

Is this way of telling some one not to feel bad and move on? Confused

No wonder in India we still don't recognize real Talent with people asking others to move on in life like this.

This is second time I feel that talent is not given justice first in DID 1 where Jai lost and now Sushant. Ouch 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zaara10dhahistefanandrestar_wars

Ubuntuu

Ubuntuu

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Can some one make post regarding this in Jhalak forum. 

Piyatrix

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
OK Niki and others pls don't get me wrong..I did not mean to hurt anyone's feelings...was being honest and practical...

I have been there where u are...Trust me I know what i am saying..But as time goes and yr after yr you see a trend you understand this business too and not get involved emotionally..Not saying you can't feel bad about your fav not winning..But this is business and channel-show play on your emotions..For them money talks and BS walks..TRP-Money are the only concerns for them..

I sympathize with you all...But one can't deny all in TOP 3 were deserving contestants..Chang won..be happy for him..be happy for other 2 to reach top 3...got more exposure..Also those contestants who take part know how these contest works..Trust me they know..

2 days back I had made such nice post on this subject but got lost b4 I could hit submit button..

Here is what I have seen and felt for yrs but I have accepted

Nihira or Hemachandra losing C-05 over Debojit due to massive regional votes
Karunya losing to Sandeep II 2 season due to regional votes
Prashant Tamang winning II3 over Amit Paul due to regional votes
Any one of the 3 could have won C-07...My prefered singer Amanat Ali but accepted Aneek's winning as I said all 3 Aneek, Raja, and Amanat were awesome..
Salman winning over Jai in DID 1

I can give you many more examples of my fav not winning but after first season watching contests I understood how it works and now don't let it bother MOI..

Sushant has won NB
Salman Won DID 1
Chang won JDJ 4

They can't keep having same person win every time they take part..Common sense & Business sense IMHO..

Edited by Dabulls23 - 10 March 2011 at 11:16am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sowmya_jairamkoolsadhu1000Ms.S.K.

MrsArnavRajput

IF-Dazzler

MrsArnavRajput

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged

Move on people..

i agree wats da point  of all dis arguments, we cannot change da decision we kno Sushant was more deserving den Chang but wat 2 do, its just Sushiz bad luk!!!!!!!!

Ubuntuu

Ubuntuu

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged

If Chang won the show with fair then it was well good because even he deserved it, but what was need to make Sushant participate show and treat him like this? Confused

So should we always watch a show with out having any expectations of our favorites to win or any from any show? Then why are are having this india-forums if we want to be happy with what is around, then what is need of commentary where it filled with pointing out the mistake in the show? 

When did Sushant win NB?Confused

Edit: From common sense how did Mona win more than one reality show first Jhalak and then another one was colors show with Harbhajan Singh.

Why do we need common sense to recognize and award a Talent even if it to make Business profit, because if Sushant had won this show then he could have been face of the Sony may be that channel doesn't have that much common sense and business sense.

Edited by sadvita - 10 March 2011 at 11:28am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahistar_wars

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalurulez

hm.....jhalak ki badnami toh honi hi chahiye.......but nuting can b changed now na! Disapprove ankita n sushant hve gone bk to their normal luv filled life,touchwod.......jus wnt tem to b happie tht way alwys n knw we luv dem jus lyk tht Approve Heart

Bu t this report will make  them feel a lot better and this will be bad for future Sony Tv reality shows .....Big smile

star_wars

Post Reply New Post

Go to top