Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

what was that today- damage control (Page 8)

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by ladybird9

sssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no more noise Abhay took pia 2 his home...EmbarrassedLOL Pyaar ke yeh ek kahani is soooooooooooooo romantiic.n niceROFL
which episode r u watchingLOLLOL btw todays epi was rocking ,

I,m watching dec 9th epi...hez given her his bed and gg 2 sleep in guest room, n he snacthed tht pic from her hand.....n pia thinks hez got a gf ....awwwwwww...how sweeet..i cant wait 2 finish the backlog..its so interestingg, btw i kno wu have been saying and yestrdays and 2days epi is rockingggggg, but i am just building some suspense....ohhhhhh this story is soo sooooooooooooo interestinggEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369intruderfasttiny15

nandtina Senior Member
nandtina
nandtina

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged

veer ka brain kahan chala gaya hain

once upon a time , he was the most intelligent character in this show
after the fake pregnancy got real, his brain is deterioting day by dayAngry

xactly..well said..Clap..veer does not deserve to be the hero..Angry..brainless n coward..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

intruderfast

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged

Veer had a brain ?? Wacko

May be it went to Harvard LOL

Edited by JustJ - 10 March 2011 at 11:16am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

Originally posted by ladybird9

do u think its still worth watching this nonsense..puppet show...LOL

shivani... this worthless crap is not worth watching... I had missed one episode as a protest after seeing Veer sit with that taps in the puja ... but now I think I will shift permanently to some other show... even this Taps getting anonymous call from most probably Rathod saying he is the father of Taps baby is also not tempting me to watch tomoro's episode... when they treat a good person ,ichcha, so bad ... who cares whats happening to the bad person,TapsThumbs Down

Charu the best of this story is over...once Veer and Ichhca got married despite all odds, whats left now is just a test of ur patience and I have lost it nearly a week ago..and I am glad....btw I have fallen in love with PKYEK...its superb...Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369intruderfasttiny15

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by hermoinee

Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by hermoinee

What rubbish explanations he was giving to Umed..DeadSleepy.. He feeds Taps, sends her sms from office to coax her to take breakfast, but this innocent fellow does not know that Ichcha is upset and sad... He asks her to get his clothes and his dahi shakkar, but cannot tell her that he is doing all this pampering of Taps so that she does not trouble her... He does not comfort her and ask her to forget Daddaji's harsh words.. He does not even send an sms to Ichcha to enquire whether she had her breakfast.. He then says that he did his duty because Jogi asked him to look after Taps.. What about his duty to his wife as her husband?..Is it that she can be just taken for granted because she is the forgiving kind?

Not only that but anyone looking at Ichcha's expression could make out she was not jumping for joy that morning............and Veer who supposedly knows her so well...........politely asks her once if everything is all right and when she says yes rather morosely..........he accepts it.

I think these actors must be getting paid a lot..............I can find no other reason to act in a serial which gets worse by the day.

Each time he pampers Taps, he gives some rubbish explanation the next day.. Like the time he smiled at Tappu's 'Tere mere milan' song and then told Ichcha that he was thinking about their milan and kid...WinkConfused.. He has not given any reason for feeling Tappu's tummy for baby kicks.. May be he thought that it was Ichcha's tummyWink.LOL.. Tomorrow when it is revealed that it is Rathod's kid, where will he show his face? It is ridiculous..

I feel nobody is interested in acting in this serial and all are tired of it since there is no theme or direction.. All seem to be waiting for their contract to be over...LOL

BOLD - that is for sure.........watching Ichcha letting go of the doll was hilarious......and then saying why do these things happen to me??? Even the director has thrown in the towel...........that is why I think there is a lot of money for these people in this serial ..........why else are they dragging this to death.

Even the director may not know why she has to let go of that doll..LOL.. The general idea may be to convey her breakdown and hopelessness in that house... Yesterday they showed her distress and today also they continued it to prolong the show till Rathod turns up... I am sure tomorrow that scene will come in the last one minute and there will be no pre- cap for next week...LOL

That doll falling thing may be symbolic of her letting go of Veer to Taps first time and now letting go of the opportunity of getting pregnant by sleeping in Sanchi's room.. Or just to create such doubts in the viewers' minds to stir some curiosity and interest... May be the CVs think that showing the heroine's crying face increases the TRPs....ShockedLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12sourojtiny15LimitLessFan

rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Just came home after mehndi function of my cousinBig smilewatching uttaranLOLBakwaas hai yeh VeerDeadPlease no sympathies for meAngryi dont take any explanation offered by himAngry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nandtinadreamz12cjs369shivani9tiny15LimitLessFan

ichvee Senior Member

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LimitLessFan

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

Veer had a brain ?? Wacko