Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

what was that today- damage control (Page 6)

neenu55 IF-Dazzler
neenu55
neenu55

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
after one episode they will visit india forums

then next day they will give justifaction for all that happened

but these type of justification first time i am hearing

now tomorrow he will say he accidently pressed taps number for sms

it was actualy for ichaa

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nandtinadreamz12hermione8sourojcjs369ankit111intruderfasttiny15LimitLessFan

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
 really wht a lame excuseAngryit sems tht he was aware abt the humuliation of Ichha and still went to feed Tapu to save Ichha from more taunting. wht tht old man left still to taunt. Dear Veer Singh Bundela, wht r u waiting for??? did Jogi told u to send sms to Tapu to ask if she hd breakfast, lunch and dinner???. CVs stop making people foolAngryAngry ur damafe r more greater to be fulfilled by these lame excusesAngryAngry. i know after public reaction they hv to do something to justify it. thts why they took this feeding things.AngryAngry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12nandtinahermione8sourojcjs369intruderfasttiny15LimitLessFan

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

Originally posted by intruderfast

yup everyone was wierd todayWacko and veer is definately a wacko,
now it seems he knew that iccha got insulted by allAngry
only damini is making some sense these days

anmol.... even I was shocked that Veer knew about what happened to Ichcha... ShockedShocked... and instead of being there for his wife, who had been very cruelly humiliated by dadaji, for no fault of hers,... he was busy saying sweet nothings and feeding that nautanki taps.. and to top it he justifies himself by saying he was doing it for Ichcha Wacko... O god ...how foolish do the Cvs, actually, think the audience is ??Angry

yes charu , when he knew what happened , he never bothered to console icchaShockedShocked
it was imp to console iccha rather than feeding  the devilAngry
this was definately a damage control exercise by the cvs to like veer again , but sorry we r not impressed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12IisBlisscjs369tiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IisBliss

Originally posted by nandtina

Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by nandtina

plzzz koi batao na wat happened 2day.....

sweetu , I am sorry i dont watch this soap anymoreSmile

yeah me tooo...Wink..bt sometymes feel like knowing wat is happening..Tongue
yehhhh..Clap Partyand i dont watch tOO .. tho we r 3 ... hopefully there r more joining us......Big smile
i watched on net, so i didnt contribute in TRPLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

IisBlisscjs369shivani9intruderfasttiny15

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by hermoinee

What rubbish explanations he was giving to Umed..DeadSleepy.. He feeds Taps, sends her sms from office to coax her to take breakfast, but this innocent fellow does not know that Ichcha is upset and sad... He asks her to get his clothes and his dahi shakkar, but cannot tell her that he is doing all this pampering of Taps so that she does not trouble her... He does not comfort her and ask her to forget Daddaji's harsh words.. He does not even send an sms to Ichcha to enquire whether she had her breakfast.. He then says that he did his duty because Jogi asked him to look after Taps.. What about his duty to his wife as her husband?..Is it that she can be just taken for granted because she is the forgiving kind?

Not only that but anyone looking at Ichcha's expression could make out she was not jumping for joy that morning............and Veer who supposedly knows her so well...........politely asks her once if everything is all right and when she says yes rather morosely..........he accepts it.

I think these actors must be getting paid a lot..............I can find no other reason to act in a serial which gets worse by the day.

Each time he pampers Taps, he gives some rubbish explanation the next day.. Like the time he smiled at Tappu's 'Tere mere milan' song and then told Ichcha that he was thinking about their milan and kid...WinkConfused.. He has not given any reason for feeling Tappu's tummy for baby kicks.. May be he thought that it was Ichcha's tummyWink.LOL.. Tomorrow when it is revealed that it is Rathod's kid, where will he show his face? It is ridiculous..

I feel nobody is interested in acting in this serial and all are tired of it since there is no theme or direction.. All seem to be waiting for their contract to be over...LOL

Edited by hermoinee - 10 March 2011 at 11:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
sssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no more noise Abhay took pia 2 his home...EmbarrassedLOL Pyaar ke yeh ek kahani is soooooooooooooo romantiic.n niceEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nandtinaankit111

nandtina Senior Member
nandtina
nandtina

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
veer plzzz stop giving ur lame n foolish xcuses..if getting a baby is the only motto for u, whoever be the mom of dat baby ,den why marry ichcha???Angry stop torturing ichcha mentally...

shivani9tiny15

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

really wht a lame excuseAngryit sems tht he was aware abt the humuliation of Ichha and still went to feed Tapu to save Ichha from more taunting. wht tht old man left still to taunt. Dear Veer Singh Bundela, wht r u waiting for??? did Jogi told u to send sms to Tapu to ask if she hd breakfast, lunch and dinner???. CVs stop making people foolAngryAngry ur damafe r more greater to be fulfilled by these lame excusesAngryAngry. i know after public reaction they hv to do something to justify it. thts why they took this feeding things.AngryAngry
yes ankit, they think this will pacify the audience, how foolish they have made veer,
this was such a stupid excuseAngry veer-  iccha and umed r stupid , but we audiences r not,

ankit111tiny15

Go to top