Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

what was that today- damage control (Page 21)

sps0114 IF-Dazzler
sps0114
sps0114

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreamz12

Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by neenu55

he always gives his stupid explanation for viewers after one day

but one thing i learned from today;s episode

ichaa is gg to get kid also in uttaran

I felt opposite. The doll fell from Ichcha's hand and then that Uttaran title song started. Ichcha was feeling bad and lamenting why is it that whatever she wants she never gets it Cry

My POV regarding this scene.....................Ichcha is not going to mother. Taps kid will be Veer's She dies in delivery and gives that kid too as Uttaran to Ichcha DeadDeadDead What a creativity of CVS to justify the title AngryAngryAngry

And now I feel like the world's biggest fool to be Addicted to this serial Ouch

BOLD -Smile From where I was watching the doll did not fall but Ichcha let go...........the power of great direction in this serial.............

I was right it  is a comedy..........Jogi has suddenly realised he has 2 daughters..........Veer has come clean about what he was doing............Ichcha is playing and letting go of dolls................hilarious.LOL Never seen such shoddy production along with a more than shoddy script.
LOL
Good Morning Aditiji

@red -- we can see such directorial blunders a lot in the serial. I was just mentioning what the scene shud imply.
In ichcha's case its more significant in the sense of not letting emotions drive her away from her dreams and feeling sorry for herself but going head on to get what she wants with confidence/believing in herself that she too deserves the best in life and she is none the less and can get it.....she dwells in sorry feeling for herself "why me" "good things can not happen to me" - these feelings are something cvs should have her character now evolve out of.....be a strong lead....she is shown educated and can reason than get sucked into feeling sorry for herself

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
He gave such a lame explanation WackoWackoWacko
neenu55 IF-Dazzler
neenu55
neenu55

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged

in uttaran they shows lot of things related to shagun and apashagun

pavithra and apavithra

dont know what all opposites they r showing

but in this century most of the people dont beleive in all these things

may be cv;s r targeting tribals
cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged

pavithra and apavithra

neenu.... the tribals in our country do not believe in all this pavithra a pavithra humbug ... this belongs to the villages and towns more... duing my internship we used to go to tribal areas outside mumbai where we were amazed at their way of thinking... even in the cities we are not that advanced... we used to be given a crash course on what to expect so that we dont go into a cultural shock...LOLLOL

tiny15

dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged

I felt opposite. The doll fell from Ichcha's hand and then that Uttaran title song started. Ichcha was feeling bad and lamenting why is it that whatever she wants she never gets it Cry

My POV regarding this scene.....................Ichcha is not going to mother. Taps kid will be Veer's She dies in delivery and gives that kid too as Uttaran to Ichcha DeadDeadDead What a creativity of CVS to justify the title AngryAngryAngry

And now I feel like the world's biggest fool to be Addicted to this serial Ouch

BOLD -Smile From where I was watching the doll did not fall but Ichcha let go...........the power of great direction in this serial.............

I was right it  is a comedy..........Jogi has suddenly realised he has 2 daughters..........Veer has come clean about what he was doing............Ichcha is playing and letting go of dolls................hilarious.LOL Never seen such shoddy production along with a more than shoddy script.
LOL
Good Morning Aditiji

@red -- we can see such directorial blunders a lot in the serial. I was just mentioning what the scene shud imply.

I know I am sorry but I should have worded it differently...........I have been almost programmed to look for blatant blunders so I automatically  react.....sorry about that and a very Good morning to you tooSmile
Oh no Aditiji there is nothing for you to be sorry about what you said is so true.

xavivilla

sps0114 IF-Dazzler
sps0114
sps0114

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

pavithra and apavithra

neenu.... the tribals in our country do not believe in all this pavithra a pavithra humbug ... this belongs to the villages and towns more... duing my internship we used to go to tribal areas outside mumbai where we were amazed at their way of thinking... even in the cities we are not that advanced... we used to be given a crash course on what to expect so that we dont go into a cultural shock...LOLLOL
This sounds very interesting - could you give us a few examples of the tribal thought process.....any topics/discussions with them that amazed you.........thanks
neenu55 IF-Dazzler
neenu55
neenu55

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

pavithra and apavithra

its very sad that even after getting a proper education we all beleive in all these things

and these serials r showing more than needed

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged

Her dialogues made me think that it'll be hard for her to get itLOLShe wanted Veer first but didn't get it easily Then this Bachcha and that also won't be easyLOL

Whose Uttaran yaar .......Rathod won't give his kid to Ichcha and go na

Go to top