Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

what was that today- damage control (Page 20)

rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Shivani i m trying to answer ur pm but my pc is having some problem when it comes to pmLOLbut Dost thanx for ur supportSmileu r my most most most dearest one hereSmilegnSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9

sps0114 IF-Dazzler
sps0114
sps0114

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Veer says "agar Taps kuch der shanth rakhkar agar apnee pati koh tanoh seh bachcha saku toh ismeh bura kya hai baba" - This just shows Veer's character does not know what Nani and Taps are capable where rebuking is concerned......moreovoer, he also does not understand the caring he is showing for Taps if is not genuine and he is just doing his duty then he is giving wrong impression to Taps who thinks he cares and she is going head over heels over his caring, this will cause Taps to show off more with ichcha like it happened yesterday with SMS and day before with watch......he is doing neither for Taps or Ichcha......no logic in Veer's dialogues.....Umed'd dialogues were true and this he should have understood himself more than anyone else having lived with bundela/Taps, knowing Nani and after everything thats happened.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12sourojtiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sps0114

Veer says "agar Taps kuch der shanth rakhkar agar apnee pati koh tanoh seh bachcha saku toh ismeh bura kya hai baba" - This just shows Veer's character does not know what Nani and Taps are capable where rebuking is concerned......moreovoer, he also does not understand the caring he is showing for Taps if is not genuine and he is just doing his duty then he is giving wrong impression to Taps who thinks he cares and she is going head over heels over his caring, this will cause Taps to show off more with ichcha like it happened yesterday with SMS and day before with watch......he is doing neither for Taps or Ichcha......no logic in Veer's dialogues.....Umed'd dialogues were true and this he should have understood himself more than anyone else having lived with bundela/Taps, knowing Nani and after everything thats happened.....

There is the brilliance of the scriptwriters...........who contradict themselves when they write a story...........probably with varied writers, one does not read or watch what the earlier one has done...........and therefore no Logical  flow to anything in UT.Dead
sps0114 IF-Dazzler
sps0114
sps0114

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Absolute nonsense todays episode - no sympathy for Veer's character and his explainations....he knew it all and yet Taps kee histrionics seh Veer dar gaya aur ichcha koh bachanegh ke liyeh Taps koh khana khilayah what non sense utter BS. He thinks he understands and knows Taps - Taps will always contd belittling ichcha whether he feeds takes care of Taps.........CVS is nuts.....they will make ichcha suffer to the hilt and make her cry why can't they have ichcha stand up for her rights why have they kept her in bundela house and they will make sure she does not become a mother.....now Veer will come home and cvs will give a veecha scene lovy dovey calms veecha fans and again the cycle of tortue will contd.......this show is ridiculous 'coz it does not stick to a good storyline/does not support the protagonist of the show but tries to satisfy veech and veeya fans.....

I have been given to understand that CV's do visit the Forum...........so if they have read some of the posts then they will surely know that none of the fans are satisfied with this see-sawing story........the problem is that those outside of the Forum make up the better part of the TRP's...........and so the CV's must be patting themselves on their backs thinking.........what a great job they are doing.......Dead
I understand but in their TRP race they are exploiting good acting skills of some v talented actors in this show and also direction since Nandita Mehra has left and no sensible storyline......do they know what they are trying to convey through the story there is no longer a socila message nowdays in uttaran like there used to be and thats a major put off with uttaran.....nobody grades a show on jodi its the story that keeps it going and why audience appreciate a show......
sps0114 IF-Dazzler
sps0114
sps0114

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged

There is the brilliance of the scriptwriters...........who contradict themselves when they write a story...........probably with varied writers, one does not read or watch what the earlier one has done...........and therefore no Logical  flow to anything in UT.Dead
Agree with you completely, dialogues are lacking a logical flow......
dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by dreamz12

Originally posted by neenu55

he always gives his stupid explanation for viewers after one day

but one thing i learned from today;s episode

ichaa is gg to get kid also in uttaran

I felt opposite. The doll fell from Ichcha's hand and then that Uttaran title song started. Ichcha was feeling bad and lamenting why is it that whatever she wants she never gets it Cry

My POV regarding this scene.....................Ichcha is not going to mother. Taps kid will be Veer's She dies in delivery and gives that kid too as Uttaran to Ichcha DeadDeadDead What a creativity of CVS to justify the title AngryAngryAngry

And now I feel like the world's biggest fool to be Addicted to this serial Ouch

BOLD -Smile From where I was watching the doll did not fall but Ichcha let go...........the power of great direction in this serial.............

I was right it  is a comedy..........Jogi has suddenly realised he has 2 daughters..........Veer has come clean about what he was doing............Ichcha is playing and letting go of dolls................hilarious.LOL Never seen such shoddy production along with a more than shoddy script.
LOL
Good Morning Aditiji

@red -- we can see such directorial blunders a lot in the serial. I was just mentioning what the scene shud imply.
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged

Absolute nonsense todays episode - no sympathy for Veer's character and his explainations....he knew it all and yet Taps kee histrionics seh Veer dar gaya aur ichcha koh bachanegh ke liyeh Taps koh khana khilayah what non sense utter BS. He thinks he understands and knows Taps - Taps will always contd belittling ichcha whether he feeds takes care of Taps.........CVS is nuts.....they will make ichcha suffer to the hilt and make her cry why can't they have ichcha stand up for her rights why have they kept her in bundela house and they will make sure she does not become a mother.....now Veer will come home and cvs will give a veecha scene lovy dovey calms veecha fans and again the cycle of tortue will contd.......this show is ridiculous 'coz it does not stick to a good storyline/does not support the protagonist of the show but tries to satisfy veech and veeya fans.....

I have been given to understand that CV's do visit the Forum...........so if they have read some of the posts then they will surely know that none of the fans are satisfied with this see-sawing story........the problem is that those outside of the Forum make up the better part of the TRP's...........and so the CV's must be patting themselves on their backs thinking.........what a great job they are doing.......Dead
I understand but in their TRP race they are exploiting good acting skills of some v talented actors in this show and also direction since Nandita Mehra has left and no sensible storyline......do they know what they are trying to convey through the story there is no longer a socila message nowdays in uttaran like there used to be and thats a major put off with uttaran.....nobody grades a show on jodi its the story that keeps it going and why audience appreciate a show......

BOLD - that goes for many of the channels and more so Colors...........Sadly ,the messages that each serial (3 that I used to watch) started of with got left behind after every leap ..............the story lost its originality............the actors have become very typecast and predictable. Each story has become a love triangle.........with ridiculous scenarios.

The actors (specially the good or the promising ones) can always walk out..........so I think the blame is partly theirs..............having said that ..........in this business work is not as easy to find as one might think so I can understand that they might want to hang on in these serials, finance being one of the primary reasons. It is a kind of lose-lose situation.

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by neenu55

he always gives his stupid explanation for viewers after one day

but one thing i learned from today;s episode

ichaa is gg to get kid also in uttaran

I felt opposite. The doll fell from Ichcha's hand and then that Uttaran title song started. Ichcha was feeling bad and lamenting why is it that whatever she wants she never gets it Cry

My POV regarding this scene.....................Ichcha is not going to mother. Taps kid will be Veer's She dies in delivery and gives that kid too as Uttaran to Ichcha DeadDeadDead What a creativity of CVS to justify the title AngryAngryAngry

And now I feel like the world's biggest fool to be Addicted to this serial Ouch

BOLD -Smile From where I was watching the doll did not fall but Ichcha let go...........the power of great direction in this serial.............

I was right it  is a comedy..........Jogi has suddenly realised he has 2 daughters..........Veer has come clean about what he was doing............Ichcha is playing and letting go of dolls................hilarious.LOL Never seen such shoddy production along with a more than shoddy script.
LOL
Good Morning Aditiji

@red -- we can see such directorial blunders a lot in the serial. I was just mentioning what the scene shud imply.

I know I am sorry but I should have worded it differently...........I have been almost programmed to look for blatant blunders so I automatically  react.....sorry about that and a very Good morning to you tooSmile

Go to top