Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

what was that today- damage control (Page 15)

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahulvaid1

aur haan i wud have given one tight slap to ichca also the moment she says TAPUDead

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLHeart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8rahulvaid1Radhajee

rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Aur haan koi tapori jaise ladki aa jaati ne mere ghar toh my sisLOLohh goddddddLOLshe wud have pulled all her hair and after making her bald wud have beaten her with her 6 inch heelsWinkLOLMy sis is the bestEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12Radhajeeshivani9tiny15

xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Ok 3 guys are around....see we all three are normal human beings...still i want to ask u if u wud have been in veer's place what wud u do??????

MY ActionWinkPehli baat biwi kuch bhi boley pooja mein Tapuchiya ke saath nahin bhaitha.....second hypothetically chalo sab ho gaya ki rat wala scene i wud have never run behind Tapuchiyaa and see y she is crying leaving my wife with my 16th century familyAngryThird chalo challaa bhi gaya and jogi says ateet bhool Jao...My answer wuld be bhai maine khoya hai woh ateet nahi ki bhool jaoAngryand tapori ki itni chintaa hai toh u can take her alongAngry
my action ,LOLLOLi would have taken iccha , left from the b circus and then EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOLWink
ok seriously, i would never have sat with tappu, chalo baith bhi jaata hoon toh andar se i would have smiledWink Big smileLOLLOLwhen that rat fell in the thali, i would think this is a welcome sign by god, ke yeh baccha shayad mera nahin hain
and that jogi's advice, i would have told just one think, get vansh back into this world and then i will shower all love and affection to tappu bitiya
wow!!!! what about the girls...if u were iccha than waht u would u have done??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Radhajee

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

aur haan i wud have given one tight slap to ichca also the moment she says TAPUDead

Yes and you can justify it by saying 'Oh, I thought that you wanted tappad'...CoolROFL

dreamz12Radhajeetiny15

rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

Yes and you can justify it by saying 'Oh, I thought that you wanted tappad'...CoolROFL

awesomeROFLROFLROFLand i wud have made her attend some Shiv Khera Motivational classes alsoROFLROFLROFL

dreamz12hermione8tiny15

Radhajee IF-Dazzler
Radhajee
Radhajee

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

Aur haan koi tapori jaise ladki aa jaati ne mere ghar toh my sisLOLohh goddddddLOLshe wud have pulled all her hair and after making her bald wud have beaten her with her 6 inch heelsWinkLOLMy sis is the bestEmbarrassed

kiya???? tumahare bein marteee hai LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xavivilla

rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Radhajee

kiya???? tumahare bein marteee hai LOL

Haan maar degi if someone is badtameezLOLshe is very boldBig smileshe had once beaten a guy who was teasing her in collegeLOL

dreamz12xavivillatiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xavivilla

Originally posted by ankit111

Ok 3 guys are around....see we all three are normal human beings...still i want to ask u if u wud have been in veer's place what wud u do??????

MY ActionWinkPehli baat biwi kuch bhi boley pooja mein Tapuchiya ke saath nahin bhaitha.....second hypothetically chalo sab ho gaya ki rat wala scene i wud have never run behind Tapuchiyaa and see y she is crying leaving my wife with my 16th century familyAngryThird chalo challaa bhi gaya and jogi says ateet bhool Jao...My answer wuld be bhai maine khoya hai woh ateet nahi ki bhool jaoAngryand tapori ki itni chintaa hai toh u can take her alongAngry
Rahul, knowing the history of Tapu baba, i wd hv done first of all DNA test of childLOLLOL after tht there wd not hv been needed to do any above mentioned actionLOLLOL
but why let crimials enter our house 1st place???? Angry
who is saying to bring criminal home. first do DNA test whn she claimed tht she is pregnant and thn decide, where to send, jail or mental hospitalLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12hermione8xavivillatiny15

Go to top