what was that today- damage control - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by hermoinee

Each time he pampers Taps, he gives some rubbish explanation the next day.. Like the time he smiled at Tappu's 'Tere mere milan' song and then told Ichcha that he was thinking about their milan and kid...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜•.. He has not given any reason for feeling Tappu's tummy for baby kicks.. May be he thought that it was Ichcha's tummyπŸ˜‰.πŸ˜†.. Tomorrow when it is revealed that it is Rathod's kid, where will he show his face? It is ridiculous..

I feel nobody is interested in acting in this serial and all are tired of it since there is no theme or direction.. All seem to be waiting for their contract to be over...πŸ˜†

BOLD - that is for sure.........watching Ichcha letting go of the doll was hilarious......and then saying why do these things happen to me??? Even the director has thrown in the towel...........that is why I think there is a lot of money for these people in this serial ..........why else are they dragging this to death.
Originally posted by ladybird9

do u think its still worth watching this nonsense..puppet show...πŸ˜†

shivani... this worthless crap is not worth watching... I had missed one episode as a protest after seeing Veer sit with that taps in the puja ... but now I think I will shift permanently to some other show... even this Taps getting anonymous call from most probably Rathod saying he is the father of Taps baby is also not tempting me to watch tomoro's episode... when they treat a good person ,ichcha, so bad ... who cares whats happening to the bad person,TapsπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Originally posted by farah007

Omg!! he loookeed sooooooooooooooooooooo stupid giving such illogical explanations!! tobah hai!! aise hi thori faltu kehtey hain veer ko... ichcha ko tung na karey is liye khana khilaya.. phufff!!  πŸ˜‘

ab ichcha ki bari he ke veer ko 2 thapad lagaye...itna kush sab se sunti hu to kisi ko kush kahta nhi aab aya badha meri chinta karne vale aur dada ne jo sunaya beh sab kio nhi roka....😑😑
Originally posted by ladybird9

sssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no more noise Abhay took pia 2 his home...πŸ˜³πŸ˜† Pyaar ke yeh ek kahani is soooooooooooooo romantiic.n nice🀣
u mean my MIDπŸ˜‰ and i m unaware abt itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

veer ka brain kahan chala gaya hain

once upon a time , he was the most intelligent character in this show
after the fake pregnancy got real, his brain is deterioting day by day😑
Originally posted by intruderfast

which episode r u watchingπŸ˜†πŸ˜† btw todays epi was rocking ,

I,m watching dec 9th epi...hez given her his bed and gg 2 sleep in guest room, n he snacthed tht pic from her hand.....n pia thinks hez got a gf ....awwwwwww...how sweeet..i cant wait 2 finish the backlog..its so interestingg, btw i kno wu have been saying and yestrdays and 2days epi is rockingggggg, but i am just building some suspense....ohhhhhh this story is soo sooooooooooooo interestingg😳😳

xactly..well said..πŸ‘..veer does not deserve to be the hero..😑..brainless n coward..

Veer had a brain ??

May be it went to Harvard πŸ˜†
Edited by JustJ - 13 years ago
Originally posted by cjs369

shivani... this worthless crap is not worth watching... I had missed one episode as a protest after seeing Veer sit with that taps in the puja ... but now I think I will shift permanently to some other show... even this Taps getting anonymous call from most probably Rathod saying he is the father of Taps baby is also not tempting me to watch tomoro's episode... when they treat a good person ,ichcha, so bad ... who cares whats happening to the bad person,TapsπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Charu the best of this story is over...once Veer and Ichhca got married despite all odds, whats left now is just a test of ur patience and I have lost it nearly a week ago..and I am glad....btw I have fallen in love with PKYEK...its superb...πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by groucho

BOLD - that is for sure.........watching Ichcha letting go of the doll was hilarious......and then saying why do these things happen to me??? Even the director has thrown in the towel...........that is why I think there is a lot of money for these people in this serial ..........why else are they dragging this to death.

Even the director may not know why she has to let go of that doll..πŸ˜†.. The general idea may be to convey her breakdown and hopelessness in that house... Yesterday they showed her distress and today also they continued it to prolong the show till Rathod turns up... I am sure tomorrow that scene will come in the last one minute and there will be no pre- cap for next week...πŸ˜†

That doll falling thing may be symbolic of her letting go of Veer to Taps first time and now letting go of the opportunity of getting pregnant by sleeping in Sanchi's room.. Or just to create such doubts in the viewers' minds to stir some curiosity and interest... May be the CVs think that showing the heroine's crying face increases the TRPs....πŸ˜²πŸ˜†