Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: groucho

I was surprised to see Umed being allowed to say so many lines...........and probably the only sensible lines I have heard for some time.

absolutely ... Umed's dialogues were not only more than justv few words but also very touching ... he is the only guy there who really cares for Ichcha... and has some humanity in him...
hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

What rubbish explanations he was giving to Umed..🀒πŸ₯±.. He feeds Taps, sends her sms from office to coax her to take breakfast, but this innocent fellow does not know that Ichcha is upset and sad... He asks her to get his clothes and his dahi shakkar, but cannot tell her that he is doing all this pampering of Taps so that she does not trouble her... He does not comfort her and ask her to forget Daddaji's harsh words.. He does not even send an sms to Ichcha to enquire whether she had her breakfast.. He then says that he did his duty because Jogi asked him to look after Taps.. What about his duty to his wife as her husband?..Is it that she can be just taken for granted because she is the forgiving kind?
Edited by hermoinee - 13 years ago
shivani9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandtina

u kno wat shivani veer ws my favorite initially..i used to like him sooooooooooo much...😍....bt nowwww.....i js hate him...😑...brainless dumb fellow..😑..njoying the company of 2 wives..😑

hmmmmm ...current day veer is a looser...n useless creature..no sympathies for such dumboo😑
πŸ˜†
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

yup everyone was wierd today and veer is definately a wacko,
now it seems he knew that iccha got insulted by all😑
only damini is making some sense these days

anmol.... even I was shocked that Veer knew about what happened to Ichcha... 😲😲... and instead of being there for his wife, who had been very cruelly humiliated by dadaji, for no fault of hers,... he was busy saying sweet nothings and feeding that nautanki taps.. and to top it he justifies himself by saying he was doing it for Ichcha ... O god ...how foolish do the Cvs, actually, think the audience is ??😑

sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Absolute nonsense todays episode - no sympathy for Veer's character and his explainations....he knew it all and yet Taps kee histrionics seh Veer dar gaya aur ichcha koh bachanegh ke liyeh Taps koh khana khilayah what non sense utter BS. He thinks he understands and knows Taps - Taps will always contd belittling ichcha whether he feeds takes care of Taps.........CVS is nuts.....they will make ichcha suffer to the hilt and make her cry why can't they have ichcha stand up for her rights why have they kept her in bundela house and they will make sure she does not become a mother.....now Veer will come home and cvs will give a veecha scene lovy dovey calms veecha fans and again the cycle of tortue will contd.......this show is ridiculous 'coz it does not stick to a good storyline/does not support the protagonist of the show but tries to satisfy veech and veeya fans.....
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: hermoinee

What rubbish explanations he was giving to Umed..🀒πŸ₯±.. He feeds Taps, sends her sms from office to coax her to take breakfast, but this innocent fellow does not know that Ichcha is upset and sad... He asks her to get his clothes and his dahi shakkar, but cannot tell her that he is doing all this pampering of Taps so that she does not trouble her... He does not comfort her and ask her to forget Daddaji's harsh words.. He does not even send an sms to Ichcha to enquire whether she had her breakfast.. He then says that he did his duty because Jogi asked him to look after Taps.. What about his duty to his wife as her husband?..Is it that she can be just taken for granted because she is the forgiving kind?

Not only that but anyone looking at Ichcha's expression could make out she was not jumping for joy that morning............and Veer who supposedly knows her so well...........politely asks her once if everything is all right and when she says yes rather morosely..........he accepts it.

I think these actors must be getting paid a lot..............I can find no other reason to act in a serial which gets worse by the day.
sweetgirl_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree with you hermoinee....The lame explanation given by veer today did no damage control at least for me. Veer never hugged Ichcha after the puja fiasco...dint comfort her ( inspite of knowing everything that happened after the puja). No Veer you still are a zero to me. You have no passion, no intensity , no love for your Ichcha anymore. Its a shame. Better u wear bangles and sit at home...business bhi dubakar rakhega ab. I feel bad for baba...He will also drown in this sinking ship...hes such a good person and really feels for Ichcha....even more than Veer.
sps0114 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hermoinee

hermoniee - there has never been a balance act from Veer ever - he is an extreme and impulsive....one track guy....if he knew ichcha was blasted he should have asked her talked to her and yes explained to ichcha why he did what he did....he did mention ichcha slept early but did not have the guts to confront how and what she may be feeling....
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: sps0114

Absolute nonsense todays episode - no sympathy for Veer's character and his explainations....he knew it all and yet Taps kee histrionics seh Veer dar gaya aur ichcha koh bachanegh ke liyeh Taps koh khana khilayah what non sense utter BS. He thinks he understands and knows Taps - Taps will always contd belittling ichcha whether he feeds takes care of Taps.........CVS is nuts.....they will make ichcha suffer to the hilt and make her cry why can't they have ichcha stand up for her rights why have they kept her in bundela house and they will make sure she does not become a mother.....now Veer will come home and cvs will give a veecha scene lovy dovey calms veecha fans and again the cycle of tortue will contd.......this show is ridiculous 'coz it does not stick to a good storyline/does not support the protagonist of the show but tries to satisfy veech and veeya fans.....

I have been given to understand that CV's do visit the Forum...........so if they have read some of the posts then they will surely know that none of the fans are satisfied with this see-sawing story........the problem is that those outside of the Forum make up the better part of the TRP's...........and so the CV's must be patting themselves on their backs thinking.........what a great job they are doing.......🀒
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
after one episode they will visit india forums

then next day they will give justifaction for all that happened

but these type of justification first time i am hearing

now tomorrow he will say he accidently pressed taps number for sms

it was actualy for ichaa