Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: dreamz12

Damage control my foot..............................wat a lame excuse. Is he not a man..................................than why this behind the scene nautaunki to safegaurd his wife from Tapni. this is real BS. Baba says that he is confident that as long as Veer is there Ichcha is safe.......HELLO When Nani was saying in front of everyone Ichcha chuhiya than wat was Veer babu doing wearing bangles. If that guy shut up Nani's mouth how the hell is he going to save Ichcha from everyone ๐Ÿ˜ก

BOLD -Agree.........not to mention Jogi's worried act..............he said he wanted to but could not meet Ichcha...........and why couldn't he?? Its not like she went for a jog while he was there
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Aditit, this show makes u believe and shock u with many things which no one can ever think of seeing in shows 
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: groucho

BOLD -๐Ÿ˜Š From where I was watching the doll did not fall but Ichcha let go...........the power of great direction in this serial.............

I was right it  is a comedy..........Jogi has suddenly realised he has 2 daughters..........Veer has come clean about what he was doing............Ichcha is playing and letting go of dolls................hilarious.๐Ÿ˜† Never seen such shoddy production along with a more than shoddy script.
๐Ÿ˜†

yup everyone was wierd today and veer is definately a wacko,
now it seems he knew that iccha got insulted by allAngry
only damini is making some sense these days
groucho thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustJ

Aditit, this show makes u believe and shock u with many things which no one can ever think of seeing in shows 

๐Ÿ˜Š Belief flew out of the window a long time ago............but shock ...........yes, I am๐Ÿ˜ฒ with the utter nonsense that they are dishing out and we are lapping it up. Fortunately it is so bad...........that knowing it cannot get worse..........makes it easier to watch it as junk.
Edited by groucho - 13 years ago
nandtina thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wat justification did veer give 2day???๐Ÿ˜ก n did he come to kno dat icha ws sad???
intruderfast thumbnail

well after watching veer today i can say that he is not characterless

rest all the insults he surely deserves
he has also turned out to be a bheegi billi
groucho thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

well after watching veer today i can say that he is not characterless

rest all the insults he surely deserves
he has also turned out to be a bheegi billi

I was surprised to see Umed being allowed to say so many lines...........and probably the only sensible lines I have heard for some time.
intruderfast thumbnail
Originally posted by: nandtina

wat justification did veer give 2day???๐Ÿ˜ก n did he come to kno dat icha ws sad???

yup he knew it all, the bs explanation was that he wanted to protect iccha from tapni, if he had not taken care of tapori๐Ÿคข all would have ganged up against iccha
he has to stay quiet for the sake of maiAngry
nandtina thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

yup he knew it all, the bs explanation was that he wanted to protect iccha from tapni, if he had not taken care of tapori๐Ÿคข all would have ganged up against iccha
he has to stay quiet for the sake of mai๐Ÿ˜ก

wat a foolish xplanation..๐Ÿ˜ก n btw i hope mai dint tell anything to icha for dat puja prblm..!!!
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: groucho

๐Ÿ˜Š Belief flew out of the window a long time ago............but shock ...........yes, I am๐Ÿ˜ฒ with the utter nonsense that they are dishing out and we are lapping it up. Fortunately it is so bad...........that knowing it cannot get worse..........makes it easier to watch it as junk.

absolutely agree with both of you.... what crap were the CVs dishing out from Veer... ...... frankly dont have words to describe what I feel... but if it was damage control then the only thing I can say is it was pathetic  and   Veer, go take a jump...