Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

my thoughts on today's episode.. (03/10/11)

evasumi IF-Rockerz
evasumi
evasumi

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Hi all..

It is good to be back and write once again about my fav show Geet.

It could be possible that many may think it as a filler episode but I loved it as it resolved couple of issues.

1st that Dadima was happy as Maan allowed Dev to work at KC for the sake of Dadima and for the sake of family name.

Secondly and the most effective was..

Eventhough Baby's biological father was present Maan claimed the baby to be his and on that I think Dev also did not had any objection as we could see a tiny smile on his face when he was looking at dadima after that claim and second that Geet was extremely happy with that claim.  As now or in future or ever She has the confidence that she never have to be bothered on that issue with anybody.

And it was significant that Maan waited for Dev to claim but he did not cross the line and gave his rights to his brother as he knows that he has no right over that baby and that baby could only belong to Maan and Geet.   After waiting a while,  Maan claimed and said that he is the baby's father and that is that...  The claim on the baby as Maan's baby has been established in front of Dev and that is a done deal and now no more questions on that...

and that Claim made Geet so happy and teary and Maan and Geet were happy together.  And with them Dadima was delighted.  And now this topic will never be raised in Khurana khandan about the issue of Baby's father.

I truly loved the yoga session with Maan and Geet.  And the speech of Maan truly lovely.  These two actors are phenomenal and acted so naturally. The look and the expressions and the tender care of Maan for Geet was totally mind blowling and so beautiful..

I think Gurmeet or Drashti may never have to join yoga class in their natural lives as they practised it really good.  ha ha ha..

and the precap and the song is one of my favorite song...

really enjoyable episode.. 

hope you have liked it too... would love to hear from you.

love to all eva

Edited by evasumi - 10 March 2011 at 10:05am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

cbfan61anuvenuchprnczmgdg_2010_RashmiRituparnaaMehek25-Mayu-InfinitedreamsSara_DONT_ASKblackb28

-Mayu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mayu-
-Mayu-

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Just for now as I am super tired and really sleepy; I will give my long vishesh tippani later; I am going to come back!

For now; Superb post!

Thanks for the views; loved it!

Thanks!

Love
Mayuuuuuuu<3<3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

evasumi

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Res
ytanuja IF-Dazzler
ytanuja
ytanuja

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Thank u for sharing dear

evasumi

evasumi IF-Rockerz
evasumi
evasumi

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Thank you ladies..

and yes I do think that Dev needs to be with his family with Dadima and Annie and with his older brother and his wife.  He would never do anything to upset Maan.

He has done couple of good things..

He saved Maan's life and He walked away without a word but with a smile when Maan claimed the baby to be his...

Yes Dev would never do anything to harm his brother and his wife.  and also he came rushing knowing that Maan was in hospital...

So he really wishes that Maan would forgive him and he still calls his bro..

but I do miss Abhinav Shukla as Dev...  He made terrific Dev..

Rituparnaa

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Eva I loved the epi to the core today ...........my favs when Maan offered the job to Dev and then the asked his employee abt Yoga classes. Then the way he cleared abt the father issue ......oh it was fabulous as u said!
And then the BEST part abt his feelings being a would be papa....GC was absolutely brilliant in that.........he deserves a standing ovation for that......and the precap is so lovely...........it is my all time fav song too.
Both are looking very cute and Kishore's voice is perfectly suiting GC there...........

Edited by Rituparnaa - 10 March 2011 at 10:14am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

evasumiMehek25

evasumi IF-Rockerz
evasumi
evasumi

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Yes Ritu absolutely..  GC was awesome with his expressions and his modulation of speech at the same time those teary smiles and expressions from DD were priceless too..

Yup they both acted superbly and so naturally...

loved it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anuvenuchRituparnaa

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by evasumi

Yes Ritu absolutely..  GC was awesome with his expressions and his modulation of speech at the same time those teary smiles and expressions from DD were priceless too..

Yup they both acted superbly and so naturally...

loved it
Oh I know Eva GC does his voice modulation so brilliantly and today also he did in those lines in Yoga class !SmileWhat a father he'll make .........I so loved his expressions today ......it was so touchy.....Heart

evasumi

Go to top