Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ChinadollTwo

Musti - I hope Radhika's sister is not picked for Rohan .. we don't want a repeat of CB1. BB is looking for a puppet as CB and Radhika's sister being portrayed as 'dumb' being in the 10th Standard 3 years in a row, makes me wonder 😍

I have been thinking about the same thing.......and there are more clues today.πŸ˜‰
misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ChinadollTwo

Musti - Dev being the only passenger on the boat, CM kept those boulders, instead of potential red gown wearers, to evenly distribute the weight, to prevent the boat from capsizing πŸ˜†

Ahh CD I have discussed about the stones........πŸ˜‰...in a nice way.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† in my todays writings.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
πŸ˜†
chipak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: misti73

Radha for me there were three options here and a 4th one, which might come into play later on.....these are all based on fridays episode
1) Dev playing his own game. I did mention this on in the discussion that went on over the weekend, i mean as a part of my last fridays thread.........that Dev showing something but being something else. I found his beginning interaction with Rohan a bit sarcastic.......and that smile regarding BB too artificial.
2)Amma......her last scene on thursday showed her extremely suspicious regarding the presence of lawyers and BB discussing about the will with them ........and next day after the leap she is smiling at BB. She is shrewd and it did not make any sense to me.
3)dadaji.........I did not know on friday the extend of his illness but did think about him. On tuesday they showed that he cannot  talk and walk, but his brain in working and his hands are pretty strong to break a pen or open a pen....the BB administers drugs and he chooses that than to be relieved off his pain ..yesterday showed that amma does enter his room.............there is some reason that dadaji hid the fact of Devs parentage from the family, does the reason that stopped him from saying the truth before still exist now for him to continue to keep mum......
4) the fourth one is Padma....she might also be thinking something.......but from ammas and padmas interaction it seems that both are keeping their cards close to their chest......that is if they have cards.

But I also know that the writers have a habit of throwing carrots .......since it was just a glimpse......I let it be and lets see whether they show anything more.

Thanks Radha n Misti for this well thought analysis on Devs mind/character..but i guess we are reading to much here and dont think CVs thought abt bringing such complexities in his character....for me he is not sharp and surely not playing along....he is reserved/aloof and unresponsive who seeks emotinal support only in daima n attcahed to dadaji....everything else he is doing is out of obligation- like helping Rohan, BB and listening Vikrat .  Interesting wud be to see if CVs really make him street smmart and make himm more magnetic despite knowing he is oraphan....dont know if i am making any sense but this was my expectation from Dev...Maybe Cvs plan Rads to bring much needed chnage in him and he opens up more but then it wud be role reverasal from CB, isnt it??...wish thr is really more to Devs character than i can see..

For Diama i dont know if Cvs plan to use her in future and for thtat keeping her mum all this while--she can be Cvs trumpcard provided if thats what Cvs plan to do...Padma is again like daima..question mark...hope future holds smthing interesting for these  3 characters n it shudnt be khoda pahad nikla mara hua chuha typesπŸ˜ƒ

chipak thumbnail

Misti i dont think he was angry with that but hurt; for he is living with the fact that he is orphan and thinking this family his own but Vikrat is making him feel like servant so he was hurt..Yes he did teh pooja for GF just coz he feels connected with him but other than that i cud not judge more abt him..yes he is loner and reserved....sorry if missing/confusing any points here but my obs. on debbabu from mondyas epi..
Completely agree..audience need to be told abt Deb more...want some clear picture before Radev Mathura story starts
misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chipak

Misti i dont think he was angry with that but hurt; for he is living with the fact that he is orphan and thinking this family his own but Vikrat is making him feel like servant so he was hurt..Yes he did teh pooja for GF just coz he feels connected with him but other than that i cud not judge more abt him..yes he is loner and reserved....sorry if missing/confusing any points here but my obs. on debbabu from mondyas epi..
Completely agree..audience need to be told abt Deb more...want some clear picture before Radev Mathura story starts

Thats fine Seema..........everyone has a different way of seeing thigs.....you saw hurt and I saw displeasure or anger.
radha_bilahari thumbnail
Chipak, 

Glad that you are back in the forum.  Hope you have completely recovered and hale and hearty.πŸ˜ƒ

There is a reason why we want to look at Dev more keenly.  We dont know the circumstances under which Dev has come into this family.  We also dont know the reason why he is getting a royal treatment.  What made him get attached to Dadaji and vice-versa.?  Dadaji, for some reason has hidden the identity of Dev, and has constantly asserted that the RP has to go only to an able hand.  All this is true when Dev was a child, we could see him being bubbly, not hesitating to pick a fight with Viraat when the situation warranted and asking Daima answers for alot of his questions.  With Dadaji being rendered invalid he has lost a huge pillar of strength and has to fall back on Daima for support who is also not an inmate but another servant in the house-hold.  All this will have its effect on the build up of his character because it is after-all suppressed feelings.

As for Dev being shrewd, it was the talk of playing chess which made us think that it he has to be a thinking guy.

Let us hope that the CVs do give us the Dev whom we want to see.  
chipak thumbnail
Originally posted by: radha_bilahari

Chipak, 

Glad that you are back in the forum.  Hope you have completely recovered and hale and hearty.πŸ˜ƒ

There is a reason why we want to look at Dev more keenly.  We dont know the circumstances under which Dev has come into this family.  We also dont know the reason why he is getting a royal treatment.  What made him get attached to Dadaji and vice-versa.?  Dadaji, for some reason has hidden the identity of Dev, and has constantly asserted that the RP has to go only to an able hand.  All this is true when Dev was a child, we could see him being bubbly, not hesitating to pick a fight with Viraat when the situation warranted and asking Daima answers for alot of his questions.  With Dadaji being rendered invalid he has lost a huge pillar of strength and has to fall back on Daima for support who is also not an inmate but another servant in the house-hold.  All this will have its effect on the build up of his character because it is after-all suppressed feelings.

As for Dev being shrewd, it was the talk of playing chess which made us think that it he has to be a thinking guy.

Let us hope that the CVs do give us the Dev whom we want to see.  

Thanks Radha but i see you were missing for some days...

Yes for the above reason only i feel some missing links..if Cvs are planning yo build upon some mystery around Devs origin then fine/good (but at least hint something rgrding it)..my concern they shud not leave this pertinent question unanswered and move on to other tracks in future..Here if daima is playing along with dadaji and she know all abt RP will n BB then she shud be shown doubting BB, hinting dev ..audience cannot assume all these things by thr own and timely clarifications will only help them and make the show stromnng.....

Edited by chipak - 13 years ago