Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

Mistis thoughts 10th March 2011 (Page 5)

radha_bilahari Goldie
radha_bilahari
radha_bilahari

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Misti,

I was thinking the player to be Dev not the old man, because he has been rendered helpless. 

The reason why I felt about Dev was because: 1)  He has taken over all the responsibilities of the mutt and the ashrams without complaining too much.  2)  His behaviour with Virat is, Dev knows about him very well and does not care much, he does what he has to do at the moment.  3)  His smile at Badima, is restricted and not the spontaneous wide smile he is known for.  This is what I thought is playing for the moves by him, it is obvious, the badi bahu is the player.

Coming to the counter move and distract the opponent,  it is left to be seen when it is going to happen, who is going to be the reason because of which he makes this move, the time and the circumstances and who gives him the right insight at the proper moment.  

BTW, why is amma talking about CB to RP.  Does she also know about the will,  which means could she be the player behind the screen? 

Edited by radha_bilahari - 11 March 2011 at 12:09am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakNeerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radha_bilahari

Misti,

I was thinking the player to be Dev not the old man, because he has been rendered helpless. 

The reason why I felt about Dev was because: 1)  He has taken over all the responsibilities of the mutt and the ashrams without complaining too much.  2)  His behaviour with Virat is, Dev knows about him very well and does not care much, he does what he has to do at the moment.  3)  His smile at Badima, is restricted and not the spontaneous wide smile he is known for.  This is what I thought is playing for the moves by him, it is obvious, the badi bahu is the player.

Coming to the counter move and distract the opponent,  it is left to be seen when it is going to happen, who is going to be the reason because of which he makes this move, the time and the circumstances and who gives him the right insight at the proper moment.  

BTW, why is amma talking about CB to RP.  Does she also know about the will,  which means could she be the player behind the screen? 

Radha for me there were three options here and a 4th one, which might come into play later on.....these are all based on fridays episode
1) Dev playing his own game. I did mention this on in the discussion that went on over the weekend, i mean as a part of my last fridays thread.........that Dev showing something but being something else. I found his beginning interaction with Rohan a bit sarcastic.......and that smile regarding BB too artificial.
2)Amma......her last scene on thursday showed her extremely suspicious regarding the presence of lawyers and BB discussing about the will with them ........and next day after the leap she is smiling at BB. She is shrewd and it did not make any sense to me.
3)dadaji.........I did not know on friday the extend of his illness but did think about him. On tuesday they showed that he cannot  talk and walk, but his brain in working and his hands are pretty strong to break a pen or open a pen....the BB administers drugs and he chooses that than to be relieved off his pain ..yesterday showed that amma does enter his room.............there is some reason that dadaji hid the fact of Devs parentage from the family, does the reason that stopped him from saying the truth before still exist now for him to continue to keep mum......
4) the fourth one is Padma....she might also be thinking something.......but from ammas and padmas interaction it seems that both are keeping their cards close to their chest......that is if they have cards.

But I also know that the writers have a habit of throwing carrots .......since it was just a glimpse......I let it be and lets see whether they show anything more.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakradha_bilahariNeerjaa

radha_bilahari Goldie
radha_bilahari
radha_bilahari

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Misti,  Dev's behaviour has to be noted keenly.  I remember your weekend discussions based on Friday's episode.  I thought he was behaving like a typical loner and his interaction with Rohan was typical guy stuff and nothing serious, hence could not make out much of that.  His initial reaction of suppressed anger and an effort to cool off  is the pertinent point.  He has lost the support of his GF during his growing years and had to fall back only on amma for any kind of guidance.   His attitude is more or less like as if to say he lives in this house, he has to work and pay for his keep.  It was his interaction with Daima about Virat that brought a totally different aspect of his thinking.  He knows to choose between the right and the wrong and what is the priority.  His smile at BB is definitely fake.  Imagine BB thinking that Dev respects her a lot.  It is interesting.

Padma has a role to play in matters relating to Rohan.  This guy is not keen on getting married and I wonder what will happen on his birthday.  I think something has to happen to trigger a series of reactions.  Dev will not be successful in proposing to Radhika on HOli, but the stage will be set up from there to Rohan's birthday for a lot of drama.

BB has no clue that there are so many potential players.  I hope they make this good to watch. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakChinadollTwoRADEV1000Neerjaamisti73

anusha34 Goldie
anusha34
anusha34

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged

THANKS   MISTI   as usual liked your analyses &   comments  on the whole it was a good episode it went smoothly  comparing to previous one's  I liked Nirup Roys  acting.  whenever   Phuljhari  needs help & in trouble   ,  Nirup Roy will be there as father  and khana.i liked the way he was cooling his wife with the glass of water. CHANDALIKA's  acting is  superb,  she carry her  part very well with a  facial expressions. Good actress   Chennu quit interesting character. Yesterdays  boat scene was amazing to watch beautiful song    with stones LOLLOL.That phuljhari  won't be able to see Bumbumbhole's face.LOL  recap whenever phuljhari prays pandit   will appear  gendwa phool  will always reach her hand somehow

chipakmisti73Neerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radha_bilahari

Misti,  Dev's behaviour has to be noted keenly.  I remember your weekend discussions based on Friday's episode.  I thought he was behaving like a typical loner and his interaction with Rohan was typical guy stuff and nothing serious, hence could not make out much of that.  His initial reaction of suppressed anger and an effort to cool off  is the pertinent point.  He has lost the support of his GF during his growing years and had to fall back only on amma for any kind of guidance.   His attitude is more or less like as if to say he lives in this house, he has to work and pay for his keep.  It was his interaction with Daima about Virat that brought a totally different aspect of his thinking.  He knows to choose between the right and the wrong and what is the priority.  His smile at BB is definitely fake.  Imagine BB thinking that Dev respects her a lot.  It is interesting.

For me it was Devs instinctive reaction to Virat that told me what is going on.....they showed that on monday. He was furious when Virat insisted on being called as malik.........but he supressed his anger and kept quiet. In the muth he was again angry at being referred to as a representative of the family by the mahant, but again kept himself calm and did not respond. Then he did the pooja because he had to do it as his responsibility and also for his GF not caring about the consequences........all these reactions in Dev told me what this guy is about. I wanted his POV to be told by him to the audience in the presence of amma so that the audience receives a clear message regarding his POV and do not have to depend on guessing. .......because guessing for a short time is ok but after some time it gets irritating and people are bound to loose interest.

Padma has a role to play in matters relating to Rohan.  This guy is not keen on getting married and I wonder what will happen on his birthday.  I think something has to happen to trigger a series of reactions.  Dev will not be successful in proposing to Radhika on HOli, but the stage will be set up from there to Rohan's birthday for a lot of drama.
Yes Holi is for a future twist. I hope there is more to Rohan than just a happy go lucky guy.

BB has no clue that there are so many potential players.  I hope they make this good to watch.
BB should not have a clue because she is too full of herself to notice all these things. 

Edited by misti73 - 11 March 2011 at 6:44am

chipakradha_bilahariNeerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusha34

THANKS   MISTI   as usual liked your analyses &   comments  on the whole it was a good episode it went smoothly  comparing to previous one's  I liked Nirup Roys  acting.  whenever   Phuljhari  needs help & in trouble   ,  Nirup Roy will be there as father  and khana.i liked the way he was cooling his wife with the glass of water. CHANDALIKA's  acting is  superb,  she carry her  part very well with a  facial expressions. Good actress   Chennu quit interesting character. Yesterdays  boat scene was amazing to watch beautiful song    with stones LOLLOL.That phuljhari  won't be able to see Bumbumbhole's face.LOL  recap whenever phuljhari prays pandit   will appear  gendwa phool  will always reach her hand somehow

Thank anusha34....Phuljharis family is a treat to watch. Whoever is doing their characterisation and  screenplay is doing a good job and the actors are also good........

Edited by misti73 - 11 March 2011 at 6:51am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha34

ChinadollTwo Goldie
ChinadollTwo
ChinadollTwo

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Musti - I hope Radhika's sister is not picked for Rohan .. we don't want a repeat of CB1. BB is looking for a puppet as CB and Radhika's sister being portrayed as 'dumb' being in the 10th Standard 3 years in a row, makes me wonder Day Dreaming

misti73

ChinadollTwo Goldie
ChinadollTwo
ChinadollTwo

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Musti - Dev being the only passenger on the boat, CM kept those boulders, instead of potential red gown wearers, to evenly distribute the weight, to prevent the boat from capsizing LOL

misti73

Go to top