Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

Mistis thoughts 10th March 2011 (Page 4)

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kinara2

Hi...Misti..have comeback forum only for ur funny post..after reading ur post it makes me laugh everyday..thanks not enough for u..u deserve a Hug from me..takecare..yes u r right about shanti..she is a very good actress..her eyes expression is awesome..

Thank you Kinara.........,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kinara17

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chipak

Thnaks misti for expert comments..always pleasure toreadStar But guess u were in some hurry today..didnt see you special touches more in the comments..

Yes you guessed right.........was completely bogged down at work. So watched it while eating my lunch and wrote down some points quickly. Did not have time to do the actual commentary. 

Coming back..seems a good episode today ?? but yes ofcourse minus Purohit parivar headless actions..waise no BB n Vikrat so must be OK but then Daima was thrSilly aur Dev laloo hi raheOuch I wish Cvs had gone for some Abhay like qualities (if not for DRP ones) for Dev here n not just smile, nod....
I don't mind Virath because I can understand him but BB has no appeal for me because she does not make sense  to me.......the holes in her characterization are even larger than the holes in swiss cheese......If they are saying that Dev is innocent then for the time being I will accept it......but innocent does not mean that he is foolish........a man managing the Purohit business cannot be foolish.......he might be innocent regarding the BB and her thoughts because of amma but soon he has to grow up and leave ammas apron strings and start thinking for himself. They can show that as a part of his groW*H process. 

Rads family is coming our as freash breathing with Ma ashanti n Mansaram both having some sort of sensible views, one thingy Chennu is concerned for rads..read in update that he want happy with rishta..so Cheenu is on her side??..ummm last scne with bouldersLOL aur kuch nahi mila block kerne ko..Radev scenes in one frame are always treat but that doesnt mean viwes want hocus pocus story just to bring them together....said many times go slow..
Chenu is only interested in his gain.......he did not look unhappy to me ......he looked uninterested in all the marriage proposal thing and was busy cleaning his ears.....he perked up when he saw the father returning and immediately stated betting with Chanda. He likes Radhika but for him his gain is more important........thats what is current characterization is to me.  That boulder part is hilarious....there are huge boulders in a boat.........I don't think that any boatman will get into a boat that contains boulders in it. Here they are rushing to bring RaDev together on the screen. 

But Misti reading that new article for CB holi it seems Cvs will accomodate all our wishes in 5 days and we will be left giving them suggestion suggestions onlyDead. TC and njoyy!!
Thats what I am afraid off.......the rush. Take care too Seema.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakNeerjaa

anukapoor IF-Dazzler
anukapoor
anukapoor

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Misti: You have come up with amusing names for these characters. Yes, it was a nice episode. Scene where MansaRam is pacfying his wife is also cute. Prospective groom acted weird........this was totally a silly scene........why do they have to dumb him down so much that he looks like total nut, who has not seen a woman ever in his life......................Radhika is quite chupi hi rustom...........she is talking to Kanha about her confidence in him and her happiness that she is going for further education and she got scholarship etc, but the minute flower falls on her hand, she forgets studies, scholarship etc and comes straight to point and asks Kanha - Are you telling me that I am going to meet my beloved............she does not even think that it was blessing for education................direct dil ki baat, mujh per aa gayi Radhika rani ke..........LoL...............I found that quite cute...............Btw, the minute I saw  the ghenda phool.................I thought you are going to have blast about this in your post.....surprisingly saw nothing about it.............savinng it for tomorrow???  Yes, Radhika's mom seems to be doing fantastic job.............Thanks for good laugh and nicely written post................

Edited by anukapoor - 10 March 2011 at 9:38pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovChinadollTwochipak..yajnaseni..sigridNeerjaamisti73

ChinadollTwo Goldie
ChinadollTwo
ChinadollTwo

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Anukapoor - Good to see you back in CB forum. Missed your posts and was worried about you.

I agree that Musti does a great job! She also keeps CM in line.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakmisti73Neerjaa

radha_bilahari Goldie
radha_bilahari
radha_bilahari

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Misti,

Thanks for your comments and allocating time for us amidst your busy schedule.Big smile

Y'day was a pretty good episode.  Particularly liked  Bumbumbhole and his GF interaction.  So Dev has learnt the game of chess from his GF.  He has also started playing the game very well.  Um----Chess is a game of moves and countermoves.  Looks like he is playing for the moves, I am waiting for the first counter-move, the reason for that move and who advises suitably?  Misti, is he going to be major player---Anyhow I got mighty excited after hearing this chess dialogue and hope I am not left disappointed  that it was only a cursory remark. 

Chanda and Radhika dialogues were also interesting for a change.  The last question which Chanda posed for which Radhika kept quiet, hm---is it because she wanted to be silent or she had no answer to that yet.  Time will tell whether Radhika can differentiate between the two and choose that which will make her happy. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovchipak..yajnaseni..Neerjaamisti73

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anukapoor

Misti: You have come up with amusing names for these characters. Yes, it was a nice episode. Scene where MansaRam is pacfying his wife is also cute. Prospective groom acted weird........this was totally a silly scene........why do they have to dumb him down so much that he looks like total nut, who has not seen a woman ever in his life......................Radhika is quite chupi hi rustom...........she is talking to Kanha about her confidence in him and her happiness that she is going for further education and she got scholarship etc, but the minute flower falls on her hand, she forgets studies, scholarship etc and comes straight to point and asks Kanha - Are you telling me that I am going to meet my beloved............she does not even think that it was blessing for education................direct dil ki baat, mujh per aa gayi Radhika rani ke..........LoL...............I found that quite cute...............Btw, the minute I saw  the ghenda phool.................I thought you are going to have blast about this in your post.....surprisingly saw nothing about it.............savinng it for tomorrow???  Yes, Radhika's mom seems to be doing fantastic job.............Thanks for good laugh and nicely written post................

Thanks anukapoor.........Regarding the prospective groom......I ignored him and just watched the family members interaction. Radhika is a lot of things in this show.Wink Waiting to see what else she reveals about herself. As for the gendwa phool, it was in the precap so did not write about it yesterday. Maybe I might write about it today.Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chipak

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by radha_bilahari

Misti,

Thanks for your comments and allocating time for us amidst your busy schedule.Big smile

You are welcome......Wink

Y'day was a pretty good episode.  Particularly liked  Bumbumbhole and his GF interaction.  So Dev has learnt the game of chess from his GF.  He has also started playing the game very well.  Um----Chess is a game of moves and countermoves.  Looks like he is playing for the moves, I am waiting for the first counter-move, the reason for that move and who advises suitably?  Misti, is he going to be major player---Anyhow I got mighty excited after hearing this chess dialogue and hope I am not left disappointed  that it was only a cursory remark.
Are you talking about dadaji here, I mean the he in "is he going to be a major player" ........I thought that they might be roping him in by showing he has a hand in proving to the badi bahu that she is very clever and that she is controlling everyone..But since it was just a remark, I let it be. Lets see whether they show more of it in the future.I took it more as the creatives telling that Dev has brains........but it depends against whom he has been playing chess.Wink

Chanda and Radhika dialogues were also interesting for a change.  The last question which Chanda posed for which Radhika kept quiet, hm---is it because she wanted to be silent or she had no answer to that yet.  Time will tell whether Radhika can differentiate between the two and choose that which will make her happy. 
Yes time will tell but I liked keeping her mouth shut and not say anything........I like the way she only reveals stuff to the family members when she thinks it is necessary. Although she is very close to her father and requests things from him, she does not tell him everything that she is thinking 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakradha_bilahariNeerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChinadollTwo

Anukapoor - Good to see you back in CB forum. Missed your posts and was worried about you.

I agree that Musti does a great job! She also keeps CM in line.

Thank CD for the appreciation but are the CM really listening.

Go to top