Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

Mistis thoughts 10th March 2011 (Page 2)

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChinadollTwo

Ashanti does not care for Radhika .. her motives are selfish!

Thanks Musti! The boulders are to keep Dev safe, since he is the only savari on the boat .. Unless, the boat is owned by the Rajpurohit family.

Ashanti is a practical person........to her, her birth daughter does come first but she is also practical enough to realise that in their background, in their community and the small village that they are in....people will question why Radhika is unmarried while the younger daughter is getting married, even if they do not marry the younger daughter.......people will still ask why they haven't married off Radhika when she is off marriagable age. Usually in these cases the fault is found in the girl......I mean even if the girl is blameless and there might be some genuine reason but people usually point a finger at the girl.......that means that the girls reputation and the families reputation will be harmed. Yes one can say that she is selfish because she is thinking how it will effect her family but the truth is it will also effect Radhika. Thats why I want to see how they deal with the situation when and if the questions arise.

Boulders keeping Dev safe?........but I thought that heavy stones will sink the boat..........Confused   

Edited by misti73 - 11 March 2011 at 12:00am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chipak..yajnaseni..anu17Neerjaa

suwin IF-Rockerz
suwin
suwin

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Thanks Misti for the post... will be watching  later ... by reading your post and raj updates i  feel it must be a good episode today........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misti73

RADEV1000 Goldie
RADEV1000
RADEV1000

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

Originally posted by RADEV1000

thnx Misti 4 the quick update....its nice...but today i found the episode sysmetical n compact.....far better than the previous one's.....i luved radhika's posstive attitude abt her future studies.... n i think he will meet Dev at Mathura college....i wish our Chunnu munnu to do it very systematically .....
   the precap was also good ...but one thing i cant digest.... wheneva Radhs will pray a pandit vil cum to give her prawachan n wil say that ..."aj badha subh tithi hay.." this should not be done all the time ...na???

Todays episode was good.

Me too.........I mean wishing that chunnu munnu willdo it systematically and not jump around. But they are still rushing........I mean if the article is true then proposal by next weekend? I wish that they slow down.

Pandits prawachan...Big smile....they should stop doing that or reduce it. I mean the audience knows that Kanha is the main factor here..........whats the use in throwing it each and every time at the audience...to me it makes it more artificial that way.

Exactly dear ...thats the problem with our chunnu munnu na...they do not know how present the things n sequences....every consecutive days are 'SHUBH TITTHI'S'......its realy tooooooo muchh..!!..
    Dev n Radhika r both pure n clear to themselves ..so why they will always need rituals n shubh tithis 4 pryain.... these riyuals n all r jst a way to clean ones heart ..which Dev /Radhika already has....a pure heart....chunnu munnu should focus on moral values more .... not always through rituals...

Edited by RADEV1000 - 10 March 2011 at 11:00am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chipak..yajnaseni..anu17Neerjaamisti73

--Ekta-- IF-Rockerz
--Ekta--
--Ekta--

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
actually i was shocked when our ashanti ji says that people will find faults in rads.i was expecting any other reason but what happened yaar.is she good from inside.no does not sounds good.

misti73

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Thanks Misti for your expert comments....very well analyzed the characters  and Radhka,s family situation ,if Younger sister is married first , specially in village....As per the earlier PH articles, it was mentioned that there will be comedy also and today they kept their word in that area....The guy was really stuck like a broken record and the whole scenario  in Mansaram house was quite normal....As for RP house track has started moving in right direction...Agree with you Misti they can show Dai ma,s monologue regarding her doubts or why she has accepted M being so good....But should not hurry the tracks better develop the characters as done today with Rohan...RP and Dev ,Dai ma....Yesterday i mentioned about the stones , why there were so many in the boat and one of stone used as parda...funny...To morrow going to solve the mystery of too many stones....On the whole it was good

Edited by neerjashingla - 10 March 2011 at 12:18pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakanusha34..yajnaseni..sigridkinara17anu17misti73

sigrid IF-Rockerz
sigrid
sigrid

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
misti, there was your favorite ghenda phoolWink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

radha_bilahariChinadollTwo..yajnaseni..anu17Neerjaamisti73kinara17

kinara17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinara17
kinara17

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Hi...Misti..have comeback forum only for ur funny post..after reading ur post it makes me laugh everyday..thanks not enough for u..u deserve a Hug from me..takecare..yes u r right about shanti..she is a very good actress..her eyes expression is awesome..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

misti73Neerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

Misti liked ur analysis on the whole a good episode and was pleased to see it. Nirupa Roy has turned a Mr pleaseall both his daughters his wife and also liked the cuchi cooing scene with his wife with a glass was it water tea or milkLOL. Ashanti devi is a damn good actress and doing full justice to her role and she is also Mrs practical Mr Please all also seemed very practical today.

BBB playing chess is ok but when will he understand the chess board his badi ma has spread across and made the entire family pawns.
 Lovely boat scene despite so many stones may be they represent the hardships of BBB and Phuljaris like remember the Bhavsagar talk by Radhika in CB1 on the Karwa chauth day.Wink Waiting for Radhika to go to college and the friday clincher tomorrow.

Excepting for Chanda, Radhikas family is a mixture of very interesting characters and they were entertaining today. Bumbumbhole playing chess was a carrot for the audience. Stones on boat correlated to hardships in their life........LOL

PutijaChalhov

Go to top