India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Give some time to CB2 (Page 3)

lavalina IF-Sizzlerz
lavalina
lavalina

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
i totally agree wiv u.................................comparison must not b made................i thk we r trying to link cb1 n cb2 wich we shud not do

PutijaChalhov Coolbie
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kinara2

Originally posted by chalhov

CVs should not think that the audience is satisfied to see Avina we r but we also need and good story with good stable characterization and no dumb characters especially the leadsClapClap
Clap
yes yes yes....these are the most important thing cv should remember...already there are 3 dumb characters has been entered...GP and Chennu,Rohan...pls no more..Wink

Kinara they r not dumb they r the humor elementLOLWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakradha_bilahari

radha_bilahari Goldie
radha_bilahari
radha_bilahari

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
As loyal viewers of CB we only want the show to do well.  By this, apart from us the actors and the crew, the PH and the channel all stand to gain.

The show has just begun, with the entry into the 5th week there is a lot of unrest and a tendency to compare.  Constructive criticism for betterment is welcome but continous harping about the same things again and again is not going to help anybody's cause.  By the way is so much time spent for appreciating the efforts?  Or in this last month was there nothing worthy of appreciation?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovchipakNeerjaa

PutijaChalhov Coolbie
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Radha

well i loved the children role and that part of story the Radhikas house and all the actors in it especially the mother and now the father also. and yesterday and today lot of lovely scenes.Big smile I am liking this story and the show for which I have sent so many messages emails and signed all the petitions in my and my family and friends names.Smile

chipakradha_bilahariNeerjaa

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Constructive criticism is always good, it adds to the betterment of show....Because of the love for CB, people are attached to this forum....Its getting better...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakradha_bilahari

radha_bilahari Goldie
radha_bilahari
radha_bilahari

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Thanks Chalhov and Neerja for your quick response.Big smile  There will definitely be ups and downs and tracks which will not to be to our liking.  We are definitely entitled to our expressions but here the bottomline is patience is virtue and hope that the show will do well as it is still in the initial stages.

PutijaChalhovchipakNeerjaa

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
 Criticism can give the PH feedback ,and will try to make the things better...I really liked todays episode....Rohan was good  and a likable person....Today was Dev,s day....i always wanted to see something of CB and found  the glimpse today.....

PutijaChalhovchipakradha_bilahari

chipak Goldie
chipak
chipak

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radha_bilahari

Thanks Chalhov and Neerja for your quick response.Big smile  There will definitely be ups and downs and tracks which will not to be to our liking.  We are definitely entitled to our expressions but here the bottomline is patience is virtue and hope that the show will do well as it is still in the initial stages.

Well said Radhs..actually at times i lost my patience for CB2 the reason solely is Cvs are not developing the story logically and always seems to be in some rush...i guess past week vented out much abt it in various threads (maybe due to my own problems i was bit more unhappy with it..), i dont know if my ramblings were constructive or not but certain things are prickling me abt the screenplay so had to put it without whcih was not able to connect with the show further...always hoping nxt time i read update i find the show moving in right direction..

PutijaChalhovradha_bilahariNeerjaa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index