Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Give some time to CB2

august123 Goldie
august123
august123

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
dear friends.
I think we should give some time to the story of CB2 to pick up, we should not compare each and everything with CB1. in cb1 dev's character touched every one's heart only after his marriage and when he sees vish, its too soon to have comparison.

story is slowly building up, n we will have a very gud story i hope, just have patience.

Edited by august123 - 10 March 2011 at 9:58am

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

baas-tvNAVITnandanievinianil_rosesinharubychymanju7PutijaChalhovchipakradha_bilaharilaxmisRADEV1000Annamarieavina_foreverlaxmi_avinafanzam123OLGNESsun_singhbillo77..yajnaseni..sparklingeyesOmaRamdasssigridkinara17ashna26lavalinaNeerjaaanu17fatssrilanka

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
I agree we should it give it time. The serial just has started. I'm fully enjoying it, getting to know the characters.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NAVITchipakbillo77fatssrilanka

fatssrilanka IF-Addictz
fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
I agree.We should gives some time for CB2.I'm enjoying it thoroughly.After RaDev marraige it'l become more interesting.
--Ekta-- IF-Rockerz
--Ekta--
--Ekta--

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
i totally agree with u.only characters are entering one by one now and u know what i feel very bad when people says that they are cb fans but find mistakes after mistakes.how can they do that .how discusting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fatssrilanka

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
 ekta it is not about finding faults...everyone wants that CB2 should be successful and PH should not treat CB 2 like it did in the latter part of CB 1....They gave CB1 raw deal in the later stage....At least its the efforts of the members because of that PH  listening to its viewers point of view and that is for the betterment of the soap...yes am also happy that its progressing very well......Gradually story should move forward while developing the characters...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

august123chipakradha_bilahariRADEV1000kinara17fatssrilanka

kinara17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinara17
kinara17

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by august123

dear friends.
I think we should give some time to the story of CB2 to pick up, we should not compare each and everything with CB1. in cb1 dev's character touched every one's heart only after his marriage and when he sees vish, its too soon to have comparison.

story is slowly building up, n we will have a very gud story i hope, just have patience.

I hope so too this story will buildup...and it should build up..not all soaps can opportunity to comeback for the 2nd time ...cv should realize this...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakNeerjaafatssrilanka

kinara17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinara17
kinara17

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neerjashingla

ekta it is not about finding faults...everyone wants that CB2 should be successful and PH should not treat CB 2 like it did in the latter part of CB 1....They gave CB1 raw deal in the later stage....At least its the efforts of the members because of that PH listening to its viewers point of view and that is for the betterment of the soap...yes am also happy that its progressing very well......Gradually story should move forward while developing the characters...
l hope so too...but if cv dont understand this then we will see the same repeatation like cb1..a mix of khichri an ultasidha kahani..sirf flute bajanese kahani nahi banta... LOL but lets hope
for the best..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjalichipakNeerjaa

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neerjashingla

ekta it is not about finding faults...everyone wants that CB2 should be successful and PH should not treat CB 2 like it did in the latter part of CB 1....They gave CB1 raw deal in the later stage....At least its the efforts of the members because of that PH  listening to its viewers point of view and that is for the betterment of the soap...yes am also happy that its progressing very well......Gradually story should move forward while developing the characters...

But don't you think we should forgot about CB 1, it is only a memory now. What is the piont thinking about CB 1?  CB  season 2 is a new start. I'm sure there are things we are going to like and things we aren't going to like. Even in the beginning of CB 1 I didn't like a few things. I agree about the bad treathment at the end of CB1! But I think politic's played a big part in that. But still CB 1 had good TRP!
But let give them time, to stakes are bigger now for them. I'm sure the channel and the PH want CB to be a succes otherwise they wouldn't start season 2 and off course CB season 2 started after audience demand!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nandaniechipakradha_bilaharibillo77Neerjaafatssrilanka

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index