Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

A Sweet Love Story ~ Sanju & Deepak (Page 3)

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
i'm too waiting for Sanjdeep story Day Dreaming  i have been dreaming soo much LOL 

chalo at least it's not a first-sight love (not that i'm against it, but have seen it way too many times in other serials)..  Big smile

I'm really excited for their family to find out and would love to see sanju blushing and all Embarrassed (cuz we've never seen her in that attire) and then the family pulling their legs too Day Dreaming is that too much to ask for? Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nanya91

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Feefi

i'm too waiting for Sanjdeep story Day Dreaming  i have been dreaming soo much LOL 

chalo at least it's not a first-sight love (not that i'm against it, but have seen it way too many times in other serials)..  Big smile

I'm really excited for their family to find out and would love to see sanju blushing and all Embarrassed (cuz we've never seen her in that attire) and then the family pulling their legs too Day Dreaming is that too much to ask for? Big smile

Me too Feefi.... But I like the leg pulling thing....Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nanya91Feefi

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

leg pulling bhi abh na ho to SGP ka faida LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nanya91iViews

Nanya91 IF-Dazzler
Nanya91
Nanya91

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sonya-

Originally posted by NehAditya8791

Originally posted by -Sonya-

me too guys waiting 4 their cute cute love story, and and and omg Deepak is sooo cute naa

i agree... deepak bohot hi cute hai.EmbarrassedLOL (par mera dil toh kisi aur par hi hai.. read the last comment on the first page for more detailsLOL)

Lage raho ji, yeah so u like, upps i mean love Aditya Udit Narayan Jha!!LOL

hahaha.. yeah.. so true.. toh main tumhein apni aur Aditya ki shaadi mein bulaaongi ok? hahaha.LOL
Nanya91 IF-Dazzler
Nanya91
Nanya91

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by NehAditya8791

[QUOTE=netri][QUOTE=Sinha18]

hey.. is ur name netri? nice name, what does it mean?
well anyways, my official name is nandini. but some of my friends call me neha, especially those friends on IF, so i kinda adopted that name..its kinda my unofficial middle name anyways..LOLLOL

Yes My name is Netri.... It means Leader / Guide....Smile  I'll call U Neha Ok.....

nice name. and yes, neha is absolutely fine with me..
Nanya91 IF-Dazzler
Nanya91
Nanya91

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged

leg pulling bhi abh na ho to SGP ka faida LOL

hahah true.. leg pulling is like an integral part of sgp... disha and rajni bhabhi leg pull suhana and ishaan, so now it will finally be suhana's and ishaan's turn to do some leg pulling backLOL
Nanya91 IF-Dazzler
Nanya91
Nanya91

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by id201

very very talented actor as we all have seen so far...so he will really do magical acting with his expressive eyesClap:":":<>?<>

true.. well said..
btw, hi i'm neha :)

Edited by NehAditya8791 - 24 August 2011 at 9:35am

Go to top