Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

A Sweet Love Story ~ Sanju & Deepak (Page 2)

Nanya91 IF-Dazzler
Nanya91
Nanya91

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peppygirl

hey just loved the way sanju played pranks ,totally hatke from her usual image na.deepak sanju wow they are going to rock and deepaks acting is fab i always liked the way he emotes his feeling

yeah true. normally, sanju is the goody goody sister.. yesterday's episode she was a bit naughty..
but i didnt like her much in today's episodeOuch i mean, she was looking good and all, but her attitude towards deepak was likeDead poor deepak, he went up to sanju with such a cute, happy smile on his face, but sanju just dissed him like that..Angry poor deepak's face fell so muchConfused

but i dont blame sanju for this, coz somewhere, she is still hurt coz raj Ouchsuddenly left her in the lurch when she was falling in love with him.. left without any explanation, which hurt her the most..

Nanya91 IF-Dazzler
Nanya91
Nanya91

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crysind

Even me too waiting for their cute n sweet love story... I am waiting to see whether they love first and then will come to know about their relationship  or viceversa... Just curious...As this was not in original track,  I am curious.. I loved their first meet too with a beautiful background score...Day Dreaming

i agree.. the background music was indeed very nice to hear.. and i think i hav heard it before coz it sounds quite familiar.. just didnt place it at that moment.. do u remember where u heard it before, if u have...?
Nanya91 IF-Dazzler
Nanya91
Nanya91

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tina-Saigal2002

It sometimes happens Kids who are good at home behave quite naughtily at school/college.. Moreover Sanju is a teenager and in college with frnds so obviously she will be herself and in relaxed mood and will play some pranks too.. Many innocent kids play pranks when they are with frnds thinking this is the age to have fun if not now then when will they do it.. And Deepak somewhere reminded me of Ishaan.. He too just like Ishaan seems to have lost his heart to Sanju in the first meet itself and Sanju just like Suhana is oblivious to all such signs and still in love with that weird boy whose character name I have very conveniently forgotten.. Well lets see Sanju is as much tube light as her sister in realizing Deepak's love towards her or she is indeed the smarter sibling and catches the signal.. I think Deepak studied in Boys collage prior to joining Sanju's college that is why he has so easily lost his heart in the very first look to the most adorable and cutest grl at the first sight.. Poor Deepak LOL

i like the way u said this tina.. u analyzed the characters very well, and linked them to real life to.. love the way u called sanju a possible tubelightLOL just like her elder sisterLOLLOLLOL

and indeed, poor deepak..LOL  ghar mein ek suhana ko handle karna mushkil hota hai, and now tt suhana's sister will be his future wife, then toh deepak hi gayiLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TIA.Tia

Nanya91 IF-Dazzler
Nanya91
Nanya91

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sonya-

me too guys waiting 4 their cute cute love story, and and and omg Deepak is sooo cute naa

i agree... deepak bohot hi cute hai.EmbarrassedLOL (par mera dil toh kisi aur par hi hai.. read the last comment on the first page for more detailsLOL)
ParulRatiShivi IF-Rockerz
ParulRatiShivi
ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
So Excited To See Sanjupak Love Story

I Made A Name Foe Sanju & Deepak

Hope You Guys Like It

Nanya91

Nanya91 IF-Dazzler
Nanya91
Nanya91

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mythily2

So Excited To See Sanjupak Love Story

I Made A Name Foe Sanju & Deepak

Hope You Guys Like It

hey.. glad to hear that u too are a fan of sanju and deepak..
and the name u created is nice, but we already hav an official couple name for them.. its SanDeep.. u can see this topic here, we've all voted on it...

-Sonya- IF-Dazzler
-Sonya-
-Sonya-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NehAditya8791

Originally posted by -Sonya-

me too guys waiting 4 their cute cute love story, and and and omg Deepak is sooo cute naa

i agree... deepak bohot hi cute hai.EmbarrassedLOL (par mera dil toh kisi aur par hi hai.. read the last comment on the first page for more detailsLOL)

Lage raho ji, yeah so u like, upps i mean love Aditya Udit Narayan Jha!!LOL

Nanya91

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NehAditya8791

[QUOTE=netri][QUOTE=Sinha18]

hey.. is ur name netri? nice name, what does it mean?
well anyways, my official name is nandini. but some of my friends call me neha, especially those friends on IF, so i kinda adopted that name..its kinda my unofficial middle name anyways..LOLLOL

Yes My name is Netri.... It means Leader / Guide....Smile  I'll call U Neha Ok.....

Nanya91

Go to top