India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

A Sweet Love Story ~ Sanju & Deepak

CrazyChatterbox IF-Dazzler
CrazyChatterbox
CrazyChatterbox

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
dunno abt the rest of u guys.. but i totally loved the sanju-deepak scenes today.. the first few scenes really captured my heart..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedTongue 

they were kinda mild, subtle moments..though, the intensity in deepak's eyes had quite a lot to say.. sanju was also fab, esp where she prayed the prank on her friend.. must say i didnt expect her to do that, but what else can we expect..? i mean, she is suhana bajpai-kashyap's sister na.. hahahaLOLLOLLOLLOL

i think deepak and sanju will make a really cute couple.. cant wait for them to fall in love.. and somehow, somewhere deep down within, i always kinda knew tt deepak and sanju were meant together..LOL

i want their love story to progress well, and sweetly, and cutely, just like ishaan and suhana's did..

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

rangeela123serialmadvarsha112006DiiviSinha18Shehreen_27crysindFeefiTIA.TiaSiddhi_iViews

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Well said yaar.....i too liked the intro scene for this track...it was too good and i am sure that Akshay Sethi is a very very talented actor as we all have seen so far...so he will really do magical acting with his expressive eyesClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shehreen_27CrazyChatterboxcrysindiViews

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sinha18

Well said yaar.....i too liked the intro scene for this track...it was too good and i am sure that Akshay Sethi is a very very talented actor as we all have seen so far...so he will really do magical acting with his expressive eyesClap

True Himanshu  He knows how to use his eyes in the shot. He basically speaks through them and they speaks volum....  I have high expectations from him... He is by far the best new actor I have seen ...So I agree with U on all counts.

And very nice Post....NehAditya.... Not which is ur name Neha or Aditya....Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazyChatterboxSinha18crysind

peppygirl Senior Member
peppygirl
peppygirl

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
hey just loved the way sanju played pranks ,totally hatke from her usual image na.deepak sanju wow they are going to rock and deepaks acting is fab i always liked the way he emotes his feeling

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazyChatterboxcrysind

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Even me too waiting for their cute n sweet love story... I am waiting to see whether they love first and then will come to know about their relationship  or viceversa... Just curious...As this was not in original track,  I am curious.. I loved their first meet too with a beautiful background score...Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazyChatterbox

TIA.Tia IF-Rockerz
TIA.Tia
TIA.Tia

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
It sometimes happens Kids who are good at home behave quite naughtily at school/college.. Moreover Sanju is a teenager and in college with frnds so obviously she will be herself and in relaxed mood and will play some pranks too.. Many innocent kids play pranks when they are with frnds thinking this is the age to have fun if not now then when will they do it.. And Deepak somewhere reminded me of Ishaan.. He too just like Ishaan seems to have lost his heart to Sanju in the first meet itself and Sanju just like Suhana is oblivious to all such signs and still in love with that weird boy whose character name I have very conveniently forgotten.. Well lets see Sanju is as much tube light as her sister in realizing Deepak's love towards her or she is indeed the smarter sibling and catches the signal.. I think Deepak studied in Boys collage prior to joining Sanju's college that is why he has so easily lost his heart in the very first look to the most adorable and cutest grl at the first sight.. Poor Deepak LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazyChatterboxcrysindiViews

-Sonya- IF-Dazzler
-Sonya-
-Sonya-

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
me too guys waiting 4 their cute cute love story, and and and omg Deepak is sooo cute naa

CrazyChatterbox

CrazyChatterbox IF-Dazzler
CrazyChatterbox
CrazyChatterbox

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

Originally posted by Sinha18

true true. i loved him from the time of his cameo in saat phere itself, which is when i first saw him.. a truly great, talented actor indeed.. he plays his roles very well.. 
the fact that akshay is able to play deepak's  criminal, rapist dad's role and well as deepak himself, and that too extremely well, shows that he is indeed very skilled..
very nice thing u observed about akshay's eyes.. i found that his eyes are expressive too... deepak's rapist dad had hate and lust in his eyes, while deepak himself almost always has sad and lonely eyes..
i am all praises for this actor..ClapStarStar

True Himanshu  He knows how to use his eyes in the shot. He basically speaks through them and they speaks volum....  I have high expectations from him... He is by far the best new actor I have seen ...So I agree with U on all counts.

And very nice Post....NehAditya.... Not which is ur name Neha or Aditya....Wink

hey.. is ur name netri? nice name, what does it mean?
my official name (hahaha.. remember suhana is ishaan's official wife??LOLLOLLOL)
well anyways, my official name is nandini. but some of my friends call me neha, especially those friends on IF, so i kinda adopted that name..its kinda my unofficial middle name anyways..LOLLOL
my best friends call me nani (grandmother in hindiLOLLOL)

oh, i created my user name NehAditya8791 as a joined up word or sorts.. the Aditya in my user name stands for Aditya Udit Narayan JhaLOLLOL aah, how i love the guy. love him so much that one day i'll marry himLOL too bad he doesnt even know his soulmate exists yet in meLOLLOL

Edited by NehAditya8791 - 11 March 2011 at 10:33am

iViews

Go to top