India-Forums

Rishton Se Badi Pratha
Rishton Se Badi Pratha

Is SurAbh only for romance???? (Page 2)

chemestry Goldie
chemestry
chemestry

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
r the channel is showing promos of rsbp?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Winchesterbros

-sweetheart- IF-Sizzlerz
-sweetheart-
-sweetheart-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SukuluvsParul

Guys dont bash me plz, becoz I just cant understand what is happening in Pratha,.I just love SurAbh and I cant tolerate this anymore.OuchOuchSurAbh are the lead pair, but are they just for romancing. emotional scenes are always given to others. Parul and vishal are such fine actors, and their role in pratha have got real potential. But now they are reduced  for crying or  standing in the background or  agreeing to others . It is true  that  story focus  more on the family, but they are also a part of the family.  For the first time today  I saw surbhi a bit bold in defending Samrat. Big smile I was just too happy to see that.

I want  see romantic scenes on SurAbh but at the same time some emotional bonding too. Arey yaar they are married coulpe, aur be kuch bate hone chaheye.OuchOuch  I love to see  romance between them.....  but what is this yaar, Hadd hogaye hai, the CTs have to take some action regarding SurAbh giving them a better   screen space. We need to see some really cool SurAbh scenes along with romantic scenesWinkLOLLOL The Cts can give positive apporach to the whole scenario, but they intend just to ruin the show. I feel the viewers will be glued to their seats if they see something unexpected, or some twists and turns in the story and the leads solving the whole thing. Confused This will result in better trps and tams.

u r right!!!!!!!Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorWinchesterbros

Winchesterbros IF-Sizzlerz
Winchesterbros
Winchesterbros

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chemestry

r the channel is showing promos of rsbp?

Yes, not actual promos just popularizing the three shows.

anizor

chemestry Goldie
chemestry
chemestry

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
i asked b'coz now no one post the promos of the show
MagixX IF-Rockerz
MagixX
MagixX

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Obviously. There is no meaning in this jodi whatsoever. They are just being used for some fluffy romance Dead

What a waste !!
Winchesterbros IF-Sizzlerz
Winchesterbros
Winchesterbros

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Yaar kezu jodi is good. but the thing is that they are not given enough screen space ot portray themselvs. Parul is such a great actress and Vishal ttoo, how can they act if their role is not defined wellOuch This is total injustice towards them.

anizor

deepa_mishra Goldie
deepa_mishra
deepa_mishra

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Well said Sukanya I too feel the same. Our Surabh not having more space in the show to prove there talent.

anizor

MagixX IF-Rockerz
MagixX
MagixX

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SukuluvsParul

Yaar kezu jodi is good. but the thing is that they are not given enough screen space ot portray themselvs. Parul is such a great actress and Vishal ttoo, how can they act if their role is not defined wellOuch This is total injustice towards them.

Isn't that what I said as well Sukzz ? They are being wasted, nothing else. Obviously, the CVs have to be blamed for that for not giving a good enough plot. I am quite sure they would do good if their roles are well defined.

But for now, they are just there as some romantic showpieces, nothing else. 

Edited by .Doe. - 18 March 2011 at 5:24am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rishton Se Badi Pratha Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index