India-Forums

Rishton Se Badi Pratha
Rishton Se Badi Pratha

Is SurAbh only for romance????

Winchesterbros IF-Sizzlerz
Winchesterbros
Winchesterbros

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Guys dont bash me plz, becoz I just cant understand what is happening in Pratha,.I just love SurAbh and I cant tolerate this anymore.OuchOuchSurAbh are the lead pair, but are they just for romancing. emotional scenes are always given to others. Parul and vishal are such fine actors, and their role in pratha have got real potential. But now they are reduced  for crying or  standing in the background or  agreeing to others . It is true  that  story focus  more on the family, but they are also a part of the family.  For the first time today  I saw surbhi a bit bold in defending Samrat. Big smile I was just too happy to see that.

I want  see romantic scenes on SurAbh but at the same time some emotional bonding too. Arey yaar they are married coulpe, aur be kuch bate hone chaheye.OuchOuch  I love to see  romance between them.....  but what is this yaar, Hadd hogaye hai, the CTs have to take some action regarding SurAbh giving them a better   screen space. We need to see some really cool SurAbh scenes along with romantic scenesWinkLOLLOL The Cts can give positive apporach to the whole scenario, but they intend just to ruin the show. I feel the viewers will be glued to their seats if they see something unexpected, or some twists and turns in the story and the leads solving the whole thing. Confused This will result in better trps and tams.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lisasandraanizorSandstone

lisasandra IF-Dazzler
lisasandra
lisasandra

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SukuluvsParul

Guys dont bash me plz, becoz I just cant understand what is happening in Pratha,.I just love SurAbh and I cant tolerate this anymore.OuchOuchSurAbh are the lead pair, but are they just for romancing. emotional scenes are always given to others. Parul and vishal are such fine actors, and their role in pratha have got real potential. But now they are reduced  for crying or  standing in the background or  agreeing to others . It is true  that  story focus  more on the family, but they are also a part of the family.  For the first time today  I saw surbhi a bit bold in defending Samrat. Big smile I was just too happy to see that.

I want  see romantic scenes on SurAbh but at the same time some emotional bonding too. Arey yaar they are married coulpe, aur be kuch bate hone chaheye.OuchOuch  I love to see  romance between them.....  but what is this yaar, Hadd hogaye hai, the CTs have to take some action regarding SurAbh giving them a better   screen space. We need to see some really cool SurAbh scenes along with romantic scenesWinkLOLLOL The Cts can give positive apporach to the whole scenario, but they intend just to ruin the show. I feel the viewers will be glued to their seats if they see something unexpected, or some twists and turns in the story and the leads solving the whole thing. Confused This will result in better trps and tams.

very nice topic .Suku you read my mind.Well said .Your topic's each and every words r true and meaningful..I do not want to see romance only.I like to see romance but beside some emotion ,action too.

See today we saw surbhi's 1 minutes bold dialoug but rest of week she will stand only.that things bother me a lot .She has to do somethings for her family .And Abhay only Romance .yaar do something beside romance .I want to see both leads more screen space.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorWinchesterbros

Winchesterbros
Winchesterbros

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Yaar hadd hogaye hai. Really this is just a limit yaar. Not only surbhi but even Abhay is not given any screen space at all. Yaar it is true romance is necessary but what about the other things to keep the viewers on the edge of their seats. Everything is so obvious yaar, we can eaisly predict

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anizor

lisasandra IF-Dazzler
lisasandra
lisasandra

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged

Yaar hadd hogaye hai. Really this is just a limit yaar. Not only surbhi but even Abhay is not given any screen space at all. Yaar it is true romance is necessary but what about the other things to keep the viewers on the edge of their seats. Everything is so obvious yaar, we can eaisly predict
 well said .I wish  pratha's one of creatives will see your topic..Lets see but do you feel story is moving little fast .May be soon we will see some new track  where they will show more Abhay and Surbhi's screen space.I mean romance and beside bold scene and emotion scene too.

anizorWinchesterbros

Winchesterbros
Winchesterbros

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Yes yaar no pregnancy track be abi nahi chaheye. I feel a little of everything will spice up the story. Honor killing is the main theme but it is worst rule or method to follow, so the leads can go against such gruesome prahtas.

lisasandraanizor

lisasandra IF-Dazzler
lisasandra
lisasandra

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged

Yes yaar no pregnancy track be abi nahi chaheye. I feel a little of everything will spice up the story. Honor killing is the main theme but it is worst rule or method to follow, so the leads can go against such gruesome prahtas.

i also do not want to see pregnancy trackAngry

anizor

anizor IF-Dazzler
anizor
anizor

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
i agree with both of you, some strong story line is needed for surabh,it is a total waste of their talent

krithikas

Winchesterbros
Winchesterbros

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
True yaar lets see what the CTs will do. There was not ad in colors channel regarding the programmes from 6.30 - 7.30. Surbhi is introduced as a bhahu who will fight for justice and she will make a place for herself. Let us see whether they will give some screen Space for SurAbh.

anizor

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index