Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Temper, temper: Its you Sid, not Abhay (Page 2)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madmaxine

Oooh! Loved the episode today after a while. The Sid-Chaand convo was awesome. But why is Chaand meeting Sid after telling off Hasu and Abhay for doing the same? Never mind..minor details. Also, loved Abhay telling Shanaya off..that was brilliant. A-P now don't need words...telepathy and eyes are apparently all that is required to communicate. But, I would still like to see an actual conversation between them. They haven't said a word to each other for daysOuch! Want more Haseena. And less Shaurya. Even Trangad are better at this point. Good to see Kabir back. Thanks for the in-depth analysis. Enjoy the episode all the more for it. Big smileBig smile And Sid has very cheesy lines..though he does pull them off. If a guy told me I smelled divine I would snickerWink!

Yep, a sensible episode after what seems like a light year.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL.... i guess Chaand wants to deal with Sid on his own as Haseena and Abhay are fairly emotional beings. i loved how Abhay rejected Shanzie . But we  do do do do do do need a Abhay-Piya convo. They are just not talking to each-other.AngryLOL......Gimme TrAngad anyday. Shaw and this entire gay track is a PAIN. Sid carries off all the lines well, ah, charmer!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madmaxine

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sonia-xx

Totally agree with you.

For the first time Chaand talked some sense and Sid was actually listening to what he was saying.

Great observations.

Indeed Sid has a heart, he just has to acknowledge it and let go of past grudges.

Yep, i loved the Chaand-Sid convo . Sid needs family and love - you can see how lonely he is inside and that's from where all his venom stems.Smile

--sumana13--

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylove

Today episode was rocking !!. sid and chand converse so cooly . But sid said to chand that he was the one who gave him the hatred . Still we need to know what was chand role in mathili.

Sid complete focus is abhay & abhay . He is really placed all the cards well against abhay. This time abhay is in more problem from sid & shanaya . Abhay can really fight back is piya is beside her ...for love.

Abhlya needs no words there eys speaks everything but still i would love piya to question abhay so that he might slip ..to give her some hint about sid.

Thanks Poco ..as always i said your post gives the direction to the story we get to see .

Yeah, we know the entire Abhay-Sid-Metz-Vampire story only in bits and pieces. Sid is still capable of loving Abhay again and we all saw that today. Abhay-Piya need to TALK.LOL....And i think they will be talking very soon , thanks to Sid. Wink

--sumana13--

Angel_voice Senior Member
Angel_voice
Angel_voice

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged

Excellent post as usual.Clap

You are absolutely right about Sid...he is still the same Sid as he was after Metz death. He has carried the bitterness and the deep grief of losing the baby brother across centuries. And yesterday u had written about wronged child which also fits Sid's emotional built. He feels unloved so much...but it is love which he keeps running from. He has been following Abhay for revenge which is just a facade his inner being is calling for love and attention. How ironic....but true.

The settling of scores is not going to be easy between the brothers. Piya has to find out soon that they are brothers...what strikes me is why hasn't she shown any signs of  being worried about the Abhid equation. She saw them talking from her hostel window. Now she has Abhay in the office...isn't she worried about the Abhid link. After being pushed by an angry abhay she should not have left in a rush. Only if she had stayed behind she could have heard Sid choicest lines "temper temper littl' brother".

Piya needs to throw her sissy weepy self. She needs to gather her wits and put on her detective gear. Well we know that she is going to help Abhay...so it's going to be all so enticing to watch.

The attractive bros duo is the soul of the show. Abhay's anger matches with Sid's blazing animosity. They are unmatchable in their appeal.

Chand's dialogues always have a distinct flavour to it. The actor delivers the words brilliantly and the effect is amazing.

Waiting to watch Piya in action. Big smile

Thanks for all the effortHug

Edited by Angel_voice - 10 March 2011 at 10:36am
AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged

I have not watched the episode but you analysis makes more sense to me... If I would have just watched the episode before reading your post, I might have not liked it.. but thanks to you.. I can see episode from different angle... Tongue

Abhay should talk to Piya clearly about Sid, then many of these things won't happen.... Or Piya should ask him about Sid..  (But how story will get extended .. Ekta's philosophy....) the problem is they both are not talking.. only talk in their mind... kaise chalega... their miss understanding will increase.. Even the words are not necessary to express their love, but in this situation Abhay should at least openly tell Piya that he loves her. Confession is required...

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged

before abhay goes to jail, i want a nice abhiya sceneSmile

abhay was really regretting himself seeing piya in tears
i hope he goes after her ,
frankly today also it was a all male show, the men rocked
u got to see emotional sid today for a few minutes
and abhay , vivian has gotten totally into the character now, he looks so cool when he is angry

Edited by intruderfast - 10 March 2011 at 10:59am

purvimeh

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
POCA...aaaaaaaaaaaaaa...!!I want to award you with PHD in PKYEK and emotions..I mean...YOU ARE OUTSTANDING YAAR..I am speechless..YOu have explained every nuances of evey scene & every character so well...That I am freezed..because..I get so carried away with good episodes..and specially when ABHIYA scene's are shown ..I am so uncontrollabel that I wont knwo where to start & where to end..BUT YOU..are JUST YOU..so calm..and never misses a point..sometimes I feel ashamed with my posts when compared to yours..anyways..I AM A INSANE ABHIYA lover so please excuse my stupid posts..I mean it..!!LOL
vidi263 Groupbie
vidi263
vidi263

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Hey Poco...excellent analysis...I agree with you 100% about Sid's anger...However I feel a little differently about it. Since the time the truth is revealed about Abhay-Sid brotherhood it is very evident that Sid still has a soft corner for Abhay and so does Abhay for Sid. But Sid is still standing at the same juncture where Abhay and Maithli left him. The intensity with with he hates Abhay and he is obsessed with him just shows how deeply he loved Abhay in those days, as a younger brother and may be as his baby since he always calls him "little brother". Somehow I feel when he says that he really means "little" in the literal sense of the word. He probably thought Abhay would always be his baby and no one could take him away. And when that did not happen. Some people can take this kind of rejection and defeat in their stride but it takes a lot of courage and maturity to do that. Sid may be the older brother but he probably does not have the maturity and guts to admit that he lost and as Chaand put it he is a "bad loser" ( I feel the term sour instead of bad would have done better). I somehow pity Sid and I can understand where he is coming from. You are absolutely right...with Piya in front of him and Abhay once again choosing his lady love over his older brother is definitly driving him over the edge.

As for Kabir... I think the creatives get these bouts of memories..."arre Kabir bhi hai iss show mein yaar....currently his dates are available for two days so lets just write something for him. Phir usse thode din ke liye gaayab kar denge"..Kabir has challenged so many things to Abhay..but he has not fulfilled any of those challenges...a very interesting track could be developed with Kabir and I really hope this time the CVs take it seriouly.

Keep writing and please update your FF soon....In my lunch break I always read your FF. last 3 days mera aadha luch break to page refresh karne mein hi jaata hai...just kidding...but your FF has groped my interest much more than the actual show.

Love and Luck
Vidi

pyar-ishk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index