Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Temper, temper: Its you Sid, not Abhay

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged

Temper, temper: Its you Sid, not Abhay

Hey there,

GOOD EPISODE . I guess the samosa break is over for sometime and the writers are putting in some thought in writing once again ( you just have to get used to their moods).

At the end of today's episode, I was really amused with Sid. Infact , the best scenes today were the Sid-Chaand conversation and the torrid angry Abhay-Piya eyelock in the end which made even Sid look like an outsider for a few seconds.

Now, why am I amused with Sid. Well, it is strange , ironic and a tad hypocritical that he hides behind the mask of this cold intelligence and dark humour. Instead of telling Chaand and Abhay to control tempers , he should look into the mirror and tell himself – Sid, temper , temper! Not Chaand , not Abhay , its Sid who has been carrying temper and venom inside him across centuries. Its Sid who has no control over his temper that fuels his evilness , even though it never shows in his behaviour or on his face. It is so clear from Chaand-Sid's conversation today that Sid is still standing where Abhay and Maithli left him. He is angry that Metz separated Abhay from him. He is angry that he lost Abhay to a third party. He is angry that Abhay chose Metz over him. He is angry that he lost what he was and above all, he is angry and hurt that Abhay is no longer his little brother who loved him. Yes, Siddharth misses Abhay and mourns their erstwhile brotherhood. SK is so good with his expressions that you can immediately see Sid's face go pensively angry and his eyes troubled when he recalls the past in which Metz apparently divided the brothers. Sid never recovered from there and since then and till date, Sid's temper has been directed towards Abhay. For Sid , Abhay is the betrayer of blood and brotherhood. Sid has long lost all contact with what was good inside him. But his emotions for Abhay , in a twisted dark way come out in his obsession with him and causing him pain. Why? Because this hatred , this animosity keeps him connected with Abhay. When Sid told Chaand that he is back only for his little brother , well as evil as he sounded , he meant it.

The hatred that Sid feels for Abhay is the child of  the lost love and the killed bond between them.

For Sid , Piya is the symbol of Maithli – a woman whom at least in today's time, Sid hates with his life. Piya is a reminder to Sid that Abhay will always choose love over brotherhood. And isn't he right? Once again, Abhay is choosing Piya over Sid and shutting him out completely. Piya reminds Sid that a girl will always stand in the path of the brothers and Abhay will always recede away from Sid.

So, temper, temper , Sid. You hate Abhay because you can't love or have Abhay back. You hate Piya because she has come like a slap of fate in your face to tell you that just like Maithli , she will always stand between you and Abhay. And someday , this hatred is going to consume you. As Chaand said , as charming , sexy and gorgeous you are , you are a 'bad loser'. What is gone , is gone. And if you seriously believe that destroying Abhay-Piya is going to make you happy , well, if at all we are hitting the right buttons on your hidden emotions regarding Abhay , you are mistaken.

Stop pretending , Sid. You do have a heart. Don't fight it.

Coming to Abhay-Piya. Phew. Their eyes talk or what?  I guess Piya changed her seat from sitting next to Abhay to sitting right in front of him, so that she can have a better view of him . I mean , even having eyelocks also became pretty easy. Now, she could work and steal glances at her Abhay Sadoo Raichand while working diligently. And Abhay had no option but to look at her pretty face now and then. Smart Piya. Oh, and how could Sid miss the fun of  playing 'kitchen politics' with them. Its hilarious how Sid was going all ga-ga over Piya , right in front of Abhay . He was clearly enjoying the fun of seeing Abhay go red-yellow-green and Piya wondering what is up with Sid. I thought Abhay is going to just rip all the pages that he is working on. But for a change , Abhay didn't create a scene. He just sat through it all but it was Piya who kept on looking at him over and over , clearly guessing if Sid's gushing pinch Abhay? Well, it did lady and it all boiled up to you getting manhandled by him in full public view.

I think it was rather sweet of Piya to try and find out more about Sid for Pancchi's sake. As a bestie, she wants to know if he is the right guy for Birdie. That's Piya for you and I think its such a noble thought. But we all know that its gonna backfire. Pancchi is going to misunderstand Piya's intentions and that's gonna hurt so much. Piya likes Sid as her boss and she has a certain respect for him. Even the dance that she did with Sid was all chemistry from Sid's side but all mechanical pleasant movement from Piya's side. I don't want this innocence to go and I don't want Piya to break the confidence and trust Abhay has in her. If Piya is Piya, its always gonna be Abhay for her.

Oh and the manhandling, Like I said, yesterday, I am not judging Abhay. I am just seeing where is he coming from. Sid as it is has eaten half of Abhay's brains , Piya is doing exactly what Abhay has repeatedly told her not to do, Abhay witnessed Sid openly flirting with Piya right in front of him , Abhay is constantly plagued by the thought that Sid could do something to Piya – and as if this was not enough , he finds them dancing. Enough to drive any sane man crazy. Abhay was , as it is , panicky and anxious and this sight just threw him off the edge and he reacted on pure instinct. And you see it when Abhay quickly regrets his actions and goes all soft and regretful. Happens. When we are angry , we get hurt and we cause hurt. And looking at Abhay-Piya's current situation , I was definitely not expecting violins.

But I LOVED the Abhay-Piya exchange after he pushed her onto the couch , jerking her away from Sid. He was all raging fury and dangerous possessiveness. She was all hurt and heartbroken. No words exchanged but the actors got the reactions so well. While, Abhay's face screamed how dare you get him between us. Piya's face was like you get the rights first , then, exercise them and then gimme this whiplash. Seriously, for a few seconds you forget that Sid is there at all. I liked how Piya just ran off in tears but stopped at the stairs to look back at Abhay who of course was jolted out of his angry state seeing her in tears. Yes, Piya has a right to know that Abhay loves her and she needs to hear it from him.

Lastly , we were right about Shanzie. It was not just about being paid for trapping Abhay. It was not just about being Sid's spy. The woman's attraction to Abhay was real and this spurning and the signature Abhay Raichand treatment has turned her vindictive.

It was good to see Kabir back but that bandana did not suit him at all. Actually, bandanas suit very few men , in any case.

Don't worry too much about Abhay going to jail. He has been there, done that before. Accusations, arrests and imprisonment have happened before. At this point, Abhay could actually use some time in prison , away from Sid and just relax . Haha. Chaand and Haseena will do anything to get Abhay back and they will. Piya will , of course , stand by Abhay but am not sure what she is going to do when Arnab tells her that Abhay knocked her off. Whatever, as long as Abhay is cool about his arrest and handles the aftermath, all is cool.

P.S- Siddhanth Karnick, have you been snooping around Vahbizz's bag? Lady Million is her current fragrance . Lol.

Love and luck always,Heart

GOD bless everyone. Hug

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

weirdone12jass6sabusainmsainhjaugAngel_voicecutemugtantrums..bhakbhartifanrazor12Nims111ViviannBobbi.Rozy77SimplyAparajitaAnamikaSJainRadiantTreasuredaisyluv-kavita---AROMAL--AnuPurvareepicheepNishitaraoMyArchangel-sim-PurpleRainreadingworms.madmaxine--sumana13--RitziepurvimehKyunkiImafananna44heena_mehtakaushiki9--sunshine--nyctophiliaSofnaLadyMcbethAmeresTOTAL-ROMANTICpyar-ishkmatwamangoCoeur2PsychoFMS

MyArchangel IF-Dazzler
MyArchangel
MyArchangel

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
So true yaar...loved your analysis as usal...

and yeah Sid needs some seroius anger management classes ma he LOVES abahy so much that it shoews in his hatered...his every action every step is realted to Abhay...and if he really feels that seeing abhay loose will cause him happiness then that guy needs to recheck his heart...he does have it he just needs to admit it...

coming to abhiya i swear that small 4 sec scene was OUTSTANDING...these two pple should just CONFESS you know!!!

and ABHAY....He was simply outstanding today be it his attitude to shanaya or his Raw Anger(which btw i found 2 sexy)...you know i just Love him and he is making me go all the more ga-ga on him..

even i am not that much concerned about him being in jail..its ok...its actually a been-there-done-that situation...and i have a feeling that all this will just end up getting Abhiya together so no swet over it..

and yeah even i agree what was with kabir and the bandana!!!it lookes so wierd...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

zaina_abhay Senior Member
zaina_abhay
zaina_abhay

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
i jst now finished watching the episode.............let me take a breath

my gudness after a long time a woth watching episode........sid sid sid my god such a damon this guy is shanaya the female of damon...............abhay my gudness nicely slaped on her face .....tit for tat

kabir is really gonna create an issue on shanays statements...........kabir will be the witness of shanays words to the police what a trap u have thrown sid

piya kya mazze se dance kar rahi thi well what to do she waz living her life..... abhay alwez tried to keep her away frm him soo sid easily had a chance on her u shud have confessed ur love so that she wont be in sid s trap

i nearly watched 5 times the scene of abhay pushing piya and showing his angered filled with worried eyes if sid dint stop him t dont know what abhay  would have done but in a sec he realized what he have done 

i hope abhays clears every misunderstanding i m sure piya will understand him and be in distance with sid abhay shud tell piya abt sid

Edited by zainaloveabhiya - 10 March 2011 at 10:35am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--TheBlackJaguar

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Oooh! Loved the episode today after a while. The Sid-Chaand convo was awesome. But why is Chaand meeting Sid after telling off Hasu and Abhay for doing the same? Never mind..minor details. Also, loved Abhay telling Shanaya off..that was brilliant. A-P now don't need words...telepathy and eyes are apparently all that is required to communicate. But, I would still like to see an actual conversation between them. They haven't said a word to each other for daysOuch! Want more Haseena. And less Shaurya. Even Trangad are better at this point. Good to see Kabir back. Thanks for the in-depth analysis. Enjoy the episode all the more for it. Big smileBig smile And Sid has very cheesy lines..though he does pull them off. If a guy told me I smelled divine I would snickerWink!

--AROMAL--TheBlackJaguar

Bobbi. Viewbie
Bobbi.
Bobbi.

BollyCurry Editor

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Totally agree with you.

For the first time Chaand talked some sense and Sid was actually listening to what he was saying.

Great observations.

Indeed Sid has a heart, he just has to acknowledge it and let go of past grudges.

--AROMAL--TheBlackJaguar

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Today episode was rocking !!. sid and chand converse so cooly . But sid said to chand that he was the one who gave him the hatred . Still we need to know what was chand role in mathili.

Sid complete focus is abhay & abhay . He is really placed all the cards well against abhay. This time abhay is in more problem from sid & shanaya . Abhay can really fight back is piya is beside her ...for love.

Abhlya needs no words there eys speaks everything but still i would love piya to question abhay so that he might slip ..to give her some hint about sid.

Thanks Poco ..as always i said your post gives the direction to the story we get to see .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MyArchangel

So true yaar...loved your analysis as usal...

and yeah Sid needs some seroius anger management classes ma he LOVES abahy so much that it shoews in his hatered...his every action every step is realted to Abhay...and if he really feels that seeing abhay loose will cause him happiness then that guy needs to recheck his heart...he does have it he just needs to admit it...

True. The genesis of every emotion and thought that Sid has is Abhay. i know many are not gping to agree with me but i do feel that Sid misses Abhay. Smile

coming to abhiya i swear that small 4 sec scene was OUTSTANDING...these two pple should just CONFESS you know!!!

They will confess and they should. For themselves and the sanity of the audience as well. AngryLOL

and ABHAY....He was simply outstanding today be it his attitude to shanaya or his Raw Anger(which btw i found 2 sexy)...you know i just Love him and he is making me go all the more ga-ga on him..

Abhay is HOT and i guesss Shanzie actually lost her heart to him and he just had to break it in style. Wink

even i am not that much concerned about him being in jail..its ok...its actually a been-there-done-that situation...and i have a feeling that all this will just end up getting Abhiya together so no swet over it..

Yeah. He has been accused , arrested and jailed before - so no big deal. What matters is how Piya takes it and how Abhay gets out to settle scores with Sid. ChaandEena are pro-Abhay and that works in his favour.

and yeah even i agree what was with kabir and the bandana!!!it lookes so wierd...
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainaloveabhiya

Cry.............i wont comment till i see the epi by reading ur post i m in shock i dont get hw to react

Don't cry. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...it was a thoroughly good episode after a long time. Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index