Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

I Am so Sure!! (Page 3)

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Even tho it is sad..
I think MC is the GOOD idea no offence but unless geet fans want GHSP to enc then they shudn show MC but to make the show go on they have no choice! And geet isnt a fairytale and in real life things happen..tragedies happen..this will be a good track i think plus if baby is born there is nothing left to show n the show will become very boring..PLUS itz DEV's baby..i think maaneet shud have their own babyEmbarrassed There is still so much potential left in the show n having the baby now will limit all those tracks..n by not showing baby till now fans will critisize on why it has been so long and no baby bump bla blah..i think we shud get done and over with this baby chapter..real life isnt always happy guys and maan will be there to take care of geet and we will also get amazin episodes where maan tries to console geet..like the mahi mahi hot sequence..so unless u want show to end you should agree with me..it will be kinda sad of course but there will be much better tracks in the future n enough with this baby track dragging forever..the story needs to move!!
n to remind u guys MC has to happen sooner or later..even swati wanted to show a MC but cuz of fans critism she left..so if they show baby born GHSP will be ruined n will have to end or turn into a typical serial..dun put cvs in a dilemma plz..

Go to top