Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

g3 is soo badtamiz (Page 12)

Tafseer IF-Sizzlerz
Tafseer
Tafseer

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prernacda

pls help

posting reply, but  not showing up in forum thread...

huh..?? only two posts of yours can be seen....
have u posted more than that..?? Confused

..Fairytales.. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
prernacda Goldie
prernacda
prernacda

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
2nd attempt,
with all due respect, all the 4 adults have double standards in their household, dadaji being numero uno... g3 is confused and honestly to give her the benefit of doubt, naitik causes most of the misunderstandings, like getting late, movie night.... and akshara, sati savitri gets dumped on and she has to stop crying and being the martyr.... grow up and smell the coffee please.... g3 is still more human and confused as between dada/hubby and naitik, love for son, so acting a little weird and misunderstandings,. she does not know that all she is seeing is not true....
she never had any free rein over the house, as she mentioned to rb, when they saw akshi in her suit, probably never went for a movie, or one on one with her hubby to mela..... and seeing akshara going out, and naitik supporting her, who is her son, is upsetting her and has totally messed her emotional balance up.... she is not intentionally psycho as dadaji.... or nandini, who is very manipulative and devious, but frustrated and no matter what, akshara and naitik are not exactly that saintly either....she wants to put the world right, per her perspective...

varsha is sure living the wonderful life of rich and famous.... her role still irks me somehow,,, seems like a user....and taker, whereas akshara is a giver....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_charu_

prernacda Goldie
prernacda
prernacda

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
my replies show up in my posts but not when i go back to the thread of discussion forum and follow through..
pls. help
--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

Oh well, aaj Akshara ko maaf karthe hai coz Naitik ko kitna pyaar se dekha aaj usne. Normally, she would have said Naitik "Itna saara kaam hai, aapko mazak sooj raha hai?" but G3's tonic had its effectsOuch She was in a trance & shared an intimate touching momentEmbarrassed Maa ke pyaar me undhi nahi thi & she didn't volunteer to dress up Rashmi but her moorkh mom did. Btw Charu, Rashmi ne Shurpanaka ka comment pada hoga, she said "bhaabi kaajal kum kijiye"LOL Kum ya zyaada, Suraj Shurpanaka se bach gaya.

Today Singhania's ko gaali dete hai. Yeh kaunsi parampara hai, guests not treated right or uninvited for part of the function? This is not the first time iske pehle Baisa did it & today G3 was making faces & avoiding the M's. Agar problem hai, tho bulaya kyun? DJ on Mohini's matter; wasn't that a little too casual, the conversation w/Mohit? Koyi aur pitha hota tho he would have taken him into a private area & talked to him in detail, maafi maang liya hota apni beti ki taraf se. It's been so long but I don't see the urgency to settle the issue. Mohit needs to stop behaving like the boy next door and show the dino's some akkad and give Nandini the ultimatum. Pyaar se dekh raha tha Nandini ko, like a little puppy waiting for the next "fetch boy, fetch" command.  

Varsha had to be there, chotu(i) M kab aayega(i)? Maybe we should host a party when he/she is finally here; it would be such a relief. Imagine the chaos when she is actually in labor; every little pain/mood swing is so exaggerated. Lagta hai sab adopted hai M' sadan meinLOL The song could have been done beautifully but it looks like an editing fiasco, they just abruptly started w/Dhania going crazyROFL At least it was brief, pura episode nahi pakaya. Precap is no surprise, another G3 bhara episode. RS adopting the Ekta formula, no vamp means no ratingsDead

Edited by FLGators - 10 March 2011 at 1:07pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

VertzMadhavi_Dibeautiful16_charu_

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tafseer

Originally posted by adhervika20

Originally posted by _Mariam_

I feel like murdering gyatri she is so rude worse then negative characters around AngryDead
My brother compares Gay3 with LALITA PAWAR....LOLLOL
she was the rudest character in the bollywood industry....A vamp....

arey baap re....Lalita Pawar was the sabse dangerous saas...Dead LOLLOL but Gayatri takkar de sakti hai use..Big smile
manorama, sashikala toh kuch bhi nahi apni gayatri chandalika ke saamne.,..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

in reality there r saas's like gayitri and sgp's panna's saas...both r almost similar...but panna ki saas ka pati always speaks up his mind while RB is Dino's slave...tdy when suhana asked her "main gusse mein hoti hoon toh plates todti hoon, aap gusse mein hoti hai toh kya karti hai n her hubby said "ye dil todti hai"Clap that dialogue touched me...hold true for gayitri also Angry
_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FLGators

Oh well, aaj Akshara ko maaf karthe hai coz Naitik ko kitna pyaar se dekha aaj usne. Normally, she would have said Naitik "Itna saara kaam hai, aapko mazak sooj raha hai?" but G3's tonic had its effectsOuch She was in a trance & shared an intimate touching momentEmbarrassed Maa ke pyaar me undhi nahi thi & she didn't volunteer to dress up Rashmi but her moorkh mom did. Btw Charu, Rashmi ne Shurpanaka ka comment pada hoga, she said "bhaabi kaajal kum kijiye"LOL Kum ya zyaada, Suraj Shurpanaka se bach gaya.

Today Singhania's ko gaali dete hai. Yeh kaunsi parampara hai, guests not treated right or uninvited for part of the function? This is not the first time iske pehle Baisa did it & today G3 was making faces & avoiding the M's. Agar problem hai, tho bulaya kyun? DJ on Mohini's matter; wasn't that a little too casual, the conversation w/Mohit? Koyi aur pitha hota tho he would have taken him into a private area & talked to him in detail, maafi maang liya hota apni beti ki taraf se. It's been so long but I don't see the urgency to settle the issue. Mohit needs to stop behaving like the boy next door and show the dino's some akkad and give Nandini the ultimatum. Pyaar se dekh raha tha Nandini ko, like a little puppy waiting for the next "fetch boy, fetch" command.  

Varsha had to be there, chotu(i) M kab aayega(i)? Maybe we should host a party when he/she is finally here; it would be such a relief. Imagine the chaos when she is actually in labor; every little pain/mood swing is so exaggerated. Lagta hai sab adopted hai M' sadan meinLOL The song could have been done beautifully but it looks like an editing fiasco, they just abruptly started w/Dhania going crazyROFL At least it was brief, pura episode nahi pakaya. Precap is no surprise, another G3 bhara episode. RS adopting the Ekta formula, no vamp means no ratingsDead

haan..dono shok mana rahe the ke ma naraz hai aur gharwale toh baat bhi nahi kar rahe....CryLOLAkshara toh has accepted ke ma ko samjhane ko koi faida nahi hai, ab MU ho gayi hai ROFLhowever the solution was amazing..fevicol ke mazboot jod ke tarah chipak jao ma se and jab ma taunt kar kar ke thak jaaye toh phir se poocho "ma main kitchen dekh loon"!!!! Dead when will these 2 start living their own life? gayitri aur dino ka foolproof ilaj hai ye ! 

lets not talk about varsha Dead is haalat mein gaana sunkar theek ho jaate hai? toh why not invite a 24 hrs bhajan mandali/DJ for varsha at home? whenever she'll feel drowsy they can start singing...and when labour pains start , imagine, background score chal raha hoga "varshaaaaa tera time ab poora hone wala hai, tu bahut jaldi ek bacha laane wali hai" ROFL

Mohit Dino scene was pure bakwas..what does nandini want? why doesn't she speak? and dino cud have at least ask mohit to narrate the whole story , at least the part which he knows....ke nandini was upset with him bec. of the haar which BM gave..WHY WHY WHY dino and his wifes mistakes r never pointed out?Angry

Edited by _charu_ - 10 March 2011 at 11:44pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Vertz--Sari--beautiful16

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prernacda

2nd attempt,
with all due respect, all the 4 adults have double standards in their household, dadaji being numero uno... g3 is confused and honestly to give her the benefit of doubt, naitik causes most of the misunderstandings, like getting late, movie night.... and akshara, sati savitri gets dumped on and she has to stop crying and being the martyr.... grow up and smell the coffee please.... g3 is still more human and confused as between dada/hubby and naitik, love for son, so acting a little weird and misunderstandings,. she does not know that all she is seeing is not true....
she never had any free rein over the house, as she mentioned to rb, when they saw akshi in her suit, probably never went for a movie, or one on one with her hubby to mela..... and seeing akshara going out, and naitik supporting her, who is her son, is upsetting her and has totally messed her emotional balance up.... she is not intentionally psycho as dadaji.... or nandini, who is very manipulative and devious, but frustrated and no matter what, akshara and naitik are not exactly that saintly either....she wants to put the world right, per her perspective...

varsha is sure living the wonderful life of rich and famous.... her role still irks me somehow,,, seems like a user....and taker, whereas akshara is a giver....

naitil loves his family as much as akshara does but the difference is that he does everything on his terms while akshara loves to do everything Ma's way...Naitik is not affected by gayitri's latka hua face bec. even if she throws tantrums, he will do what he likes...bec. he thinks therez no harm in living your life your way, if he ate cornflakes n ma is upset, he'll not stop eating it......Akshara ne apna tan man dhan sab ma ke naam kar diya hai....ma ko khush karne ke liye naitik ko change karna chahti hai but she will end up being neither here nor there...naitik bhi kam nahi hai, he's close to becoming akshara part 2...so the chain is, daddaji logon ke peeche hai (unhi ke baare mein sochte hai) , gayitri daddaji ke, akshara gayitri ke aur naitik akshara ke LOL frm sometime this has become a routine ke ma ko naraz karne ke liye naitik aur manane ke liye akshara Dead

that reminds me, why do these people do pooja? to please God or to please each other? Confused akshara said they shouldn't have done the pooja only bec. ma is naraz..heights Shocked the rest of the gang does pooja only for show off Dead 

Edited by _charu_ - 10 March 2011 at 11:50pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vertz--Sari--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index