Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Discover True Love -Sajan OS With *my First VM* (Page 8)

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArShSaJan

omgg!! that was awesome....
the os....n the vm...totally rockingg.....greatt!!
oww thanks a tone dear for ur wonderful and boosting reply Hug

Komal_Chaudhary Goldie
Komal_Chaudhary
Komal_Chaudhary

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
The Best Vm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashizin

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -BlueFairy-

OMGGGGGG First I watched your VM and its wonderful amazinggg,Rockingggg anad totally Awesomeee Clap Clap ClapThe scenes you picked according with your OS were simply PERFECT Star Star Starand not to forget Beautiful and Lovely Song selection and totally suited all the scenes and I really love those Special wordings and sayings for Love which you added in your clips Heart Day Dreaming owwwwww ash thanks a tone sweetheart i was waiting for ur reply HugHug thanks for liking vm i was seriously nervous that how ppl will feel abt this vm but i m glad u liked it , i also like those wordings and sayings in this vm Embarrassed and this song is my fav Big smile 

The OS was Superbbbb Clap ClapClap.I loved the wya you penned it and Gunjan,s realisation was really Beauuutifully described Day Dreaming Day DreamingI loved how you penned all the past memories which Gunjan recalled and each and every moment was really Special HeartI lovee the way she realised that How much he cared for her from the college days till the Present Embarrassedand how much space he had given to her and how much a Comfort level he developed for her that now she was feeling so happy to live with him EmbarrassedAmazingggg and Lovely Endinggg HeartKeep writing di you rock Hug omg i wanted to same thing with this concept and OS that b4 and after marriage true love never changes and u feel this same i am seriously glad abt it bcz this was the reason for my vm and OS which i wanted to see thanks a tone sweetheart for ur wonderful and boosting words it means lot to me HugHug

XDevilsDesireX

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

aashizin

charmee_sammy IF-Stunnerz
charmee_sammy
charmee_sammy

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
aashi is this really ur 1st vm????ShockedShocked
ghosh m spell boundClapClap its such a wonderful vm.... it seems like u r a regular vm maker.. its such a beautiful vm dude...Big smile its simply amazing vmClap perfect songs n scenes.. and specially the wordings at last.. where sam says.."tum thik toh ho" and gunjan says..."muje samrat se pyar hai"  that made it even more magicalDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
omgggg aashi give me a hug sweetie for this wonderful vmHugHug love you.. u r amazing vm maker... keep on trying ur hands in itThumbs Up  i'll be waiting for the nextBig smile and i would say open ur vm galleryWink everyone will love watching ur vmsBig smile

and os as always u r an excellent writer... m speechless.. specially loved the part where gunjan is recollecting past momentsDay DreamingDay DreamingEmbarrassed nd u described gunjan's realization so well Clap  and ending was so beautifulBig smile loved itClap

Edited by charmee_sammy - 11 March 2011 at 8:45am

aashizin

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fend

hey aashiHugjust awesome fab vm and  os have no words to describe how beautifutl it isEmbarrassedits just outstandingClapClapthe song also is just superbTonguen the os is just sooo mindblowing beautifully wriitenClapgr8 job keep making moreThumbs Up
oww fend thanks a tone for this wonderful words it means lot to me thanks for watching vm and reading OS it means lot to me Hug
aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VioletScarf

OMGGGGGGG!!!!! WHAT????? This is your FIRST VM????
Goodness! Absolutely gorgeous one! I cant believe it...OMG, make more VMs Aashi !!!!! Youre very talentedd!!!! Technically, this was brilliant!!
And I loved loved loved the scenes youve selected, the texts appearing and all... fabulous!!! If this is yuor first VMs, I cannot wait for your next VMs!!!! wowwww..seriously, I still cant get over the fact that this is your first one !!! Its simply amazing!!! Loved it ... the song is really beautiful !!! This was even better than the actual song picturization !!! Greaaaaat work, Aashi !!!! Couldnt read your OS though =( busy =( hopefully i ll get time to read it one day....
Lots of love to you !!!!
<3
anuuuu thank u so so so much dear for ur encouraging and boosting words Hug i m so so touched with ur words i have no words how to thank u , i tried my level best for this vm and this song and this OS was the reason for making vm i m so glad u liked it , i will try to make more vms in future Embarrassedowww its ok take ur time hon i will be waiting whenever u will get time do read it hon and once again thanks a tone Hug

NaBoleTumNa...

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by greatsumkum

very nice vm yaar,Smile
thanks u so much dear Embarrassed

Go to top