Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Discover True Love -Sajan OS With *my First VM* (Page 5)

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meerrii

hey it was justttttttttttttt awweesome no words......its just amazinggg mindblowingg................i loved it to the core..do write more..u r fablouss no1 is beter then u......its aweeeeeeeeeessssssooomee..totlalllyy rocking n janubale cute n the mosttttttttttttt ssswwwwwwwwweeeeeeetttestttttttttttttttttt
os i had ever read...
n vm no wrods aweeeeeeeesoomee song n aweeseomeee vm reallyyyy
thank u thank u thank u so so much meerri it means lot to me to get such wonderful words from one of the best FF and OS writer Hugi m seriously thankful to u for watching vm and reading OS thanks once again Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazyMS

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aveksha

Aashi, my dear friend, Congrats for making such a splendid VM. What an outstanding job! Each scene was my the most favorite one. The song is so lovely. Samrat in cowboy hat looks damn hot! Gunjan, so sweet, &  very beautiful. I felt I fell in love with both of them once again.
Aashi, this vm is amazing! I terribly miss Miley Jab Hum Tum.
Yaar, please send as many messages as possible that we want MJHT back. We want Sanaya and Mohit back. 
I am sure like me, you must be feeling emptiness without Monaya & Miley Jab Hum Tum In in your life.
Aashi, make more VM for us. Enjoyed watching Discover True LoveSmile
aveksha Hug thank u  so much sweetheart for ur wonderful and boosting  words seriously it means lot to Hug i agree hon missing mjht and monaya badly i seriously hope one day we will get them back soon and lets pray may be one day we will get our mjht with monaya back and thanks once again for watching vm and reading OS Hug
aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shafoo

wowow cool OS and VM on sajan
thanks u so much dear Hug
aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preety88

Marvelous os and vm....loved it

thanks a tone preety dear Hug
aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaNia_2

Lovely creation, hon Clap.....both the OS and the VM............loved the song to the core and the VM brought back memories of MJHT Day Dreaming ....do make more VM's Aashi.....Hug
thanks a tone swati for ur lovely and boosting reply Hug
aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ar_sajan4evr

res
 edit soon hon richa dear Embarrassed
aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Doyel--

OMGGGGG aashi... this is just FANTABULOUS..!!!!!!!!!!Embarrassed  shreya  thanks a tone sweetheart for ur lovely and boosting reply it means lot to me Hug

accha first i am really sorry for commenting so late... actually after we spoke yesterday i couldn't come online.. sorryyyyDisapprove owww its ok hon dear i can understand but u see my VM and read OS that's enough for me Hug

coming back to your OS.. OMG you write soo well.. i have told this to you before also i really like the way you express each and every word.. it actually makes me feel and imagine the entire situation in front of me.. thats really wonderful....Embarrassed
and realization of love is something which is soo important ... and once its achieved nobody can deny us happiness... being in love and being loved.. are the most magical things that can happen in anybody's life..and you have put the entire realization soo beautifully....Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed thanks a tone sweety thats the theme of my OS first realization of love discovering it Embarrassed

and the vm..OMGG i am speechless... are you seriously serious that its your first vm???Shocked Shocked Shocked i mean its just flawless..!!!! and buddhu yesterday you were so nervous to even post it...D'oh thank god we could convince you to actually post it... m so proud of myself... Approve LOL LOL
i actually loved the composition,...and specially how the words were dropping in between.. simply wonderful..!!!!! you truly rock yaar...amazing work..!!!! oww thanks a tone yes after our talk i got courage to post EmbarrassedLOL yes this is my first vm hon don't be doubtful LOLLOL oww thank u for ur support dear Hug

ohk i think i wrote too much..LOL
anyways i hope tum meri bhavnao ko samajh chuki hogi... LOL ROFL oww its not that much long hon its ur love for me thanks a tone honey HugHug

love you sweetheart...and i am waiting for your reply....Embarrassed
Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug love u too honey muahhha HugHugHugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Doyel--

P.Srinivas IF-Rockerz
P.Srinivas
P.Srinivas

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Exlent OS&Vm aashi.I enjoyed  soo much while reading it.This os reminded me our Sajan Again.One of the beautiful charatcers on Indian TV. Vm was extrodinary,That song was one of Myfavorite song from Bbb &U selected beautifu &appropriatel scenes for this song.Keep writing  More os& make Vms on Sajan in future.Thanks for Pm.

Edited by P.Srinivas - 12 March 2011 at 1:16am

Go to top