Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Discover True Love -Sajan OS With *my First VM* (Page 13)

GulaabiAakhein. IF-Sizzlerz
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashizin

Originally posted by SajanRox11

AWESOMEEE AASHI!
You rockk yaaaaaaaar!
Superbb VM!
My fav part of this OS!
the VM!
Beautiful!
LOVE YOUU!!
 manjari HugHug missed u honey how r u ? and how was ur exams Embarrassed and thanks a tone dear for ur wonderful and boosting reply it means lot to me honey Hug thanks a tone for reading OS and watching VM i m seriously glad u liked it Embarrassed love u too honey Hug

Hey HugHug

I missedd youu too aashi!
Exams were nice!
and ur always welcome dear!
I told you.. u shud write more and more and more..
and the VM suited the OS just perfectly!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashizin

1gunjan7 IF-Dazzler
1gunjan7
1gunjan7

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Wow!! Aashi What a Superb and rocking Work..Thumbs Up..The Os was simply Magnificent , Terrific and Mindblowing......Loved reading it totally....the story was very beautifull and lovely.Thumbs Up....U penned it down really well......Awesome work dearClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap.............................

As 4 Vm I must say this OMG!! Aashi What an Outstanding,amazing and fantabulous Vm..ClapClap......Very beautifully made n perfect editing
Thumbs Up .....The Song Selection was awesome..Clap..Every scene choosen suited the Song  fullyThumbs Up ......Adha Ishq is a lovely song Thumbs Up... ....This song suited the Os completely...Thumbs Up......For a person who has made a Vm 4 the first time Aashi I must say U have done a Stupendous and Fantastic Job.ClapClap.....Loved Watching Your Vm very very muchDay Dreaming............Do Make More Vm Dear Aashi ..You r a really very good Vm makerThumbs Up.....................

Once again Fabulous OS and Vm ClapClap..............

Love GunjanSmileSmile

aashizin

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aa123.80

Originally posted by aa123.80

Aashi, this was really good for a first VM. Seriously!! I love this song, and you did a great job. I loved how the text was appearing with the song, and the scenes you chose were really good for the lyrics. The pace of the mix was very nice as well. I liked how the scenes kept changing according to the music.
So well done! I enjoyed it!!
ishu thank u so so much sweetheart for sparing ur time and watching vm it means lot to me  Hug oww thanks for ur wonderful words *phew* u like it Embarrassed i was nervous LOL i m seriously thankful to u for ur encouraging and boosting words love u honey Hug HugHug

Awww... It's my pleasure Aashi!! Hug And you don't need to thank me at alll!!!! Firstly, I was shocked to see you thanking me! It was a great first mix, believe me!! I don't comment on stuff I don't like... LOL So it really means this is good!!
owwwwww sweetheart u r so humble yar  Hug Hug love u for ur encouraging words it seriously means lot to me  Hug Hug i m seriously touched u spare ur time and replied me here muahhh  Hug Hug
aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged

AWESOMEEE AASHI!
You rockk yaaaaaaaar!
Superbb VM!
My fav part of this OS!
the VM!
Beautiful!
LOVE YOUU!!
 manjari HugHug missed u honey how r u ? and how was ur exams Embarrassed and thanks a tone dear for ur wonderful and boosting reply it means lot to me honey Hug thanks a tone for reading OS and watching VM i m seriously glad u liked it Embarrassed love u too honey Hug

Hey HugHug

I missedd youu too aashi!
Exams were nice!
and ur always welcome dear!
I told you.. u shud write more and more and more..
and the VM suited the OS just perfectly!
manjiiiiiiiii  Hug Hug oww i know sweety u always encourage me with ur words i also do rem abt FF and SSs i will try abt it when i will have vacation if i will get time to do it bcz to write ffs and SSs r very big responsibility but i justtttt loveeeeeeeeeee ur all FFs always waiting for it Embarrassedand thanks again for ur encouraging words it means lot to me hon muahhh love u  Hug Hugoww that's gr8 ur exams were nice Big smile
aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1gunjan7

Wow!! Aashi What a Superb and rocking Work..Thumbs Up..The Os was simply Magnificent , Terrific and Mindblowing......Loved reading it totally....the story was very beautifull and lovely.Thumbs Up....U penned it down really well......Awesome work dearClap.............................

As 4 Vm I must say this OMG!! Aashi What an Outstanding,amazing and fantabulous Vm..ClapClap......Very beautifully made n perfect editing
Thumbs Up .....The Song Selection was awesome..Clap..Every scene choosen suited the Song  fullyThumbs Up ......Adha Ishq is a lovely song Thumbs Up... ....This song suited the Os completely...Thumbs Up......For a person who has made a Vm 4 the first time Aashi I must say U have done a Stupendous and Fantastic Job.ClapClap.....Loved Watching Your Vm very very muchDay Dreaming............Do Make More Vm Dear Aashi ..You r a really very good Vm makerThumbs Up.....................

Once again Fabulous OS and Vm ClapClap..............

Love GunjanSmileSmile
gunjannnnn thank u so much sweetheart for ur wonderful and boosting words it means lot to me  Hug Hug thanks honey for watching VM and reading OS i m seriously glad u liked it Embarrassed love u muahh  Hug

1gunjan7

SM_317 IF-Rockerz
SM_317
SM_317

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
heyy aashi di..sry 4 late rp..
superbbb fanatstic os..Thumbs Up
loved gunajna's realisation..
beautidully written...
d vm was fantastic it dint seem lyk ur first at all...d scenes were jsut perfect...Thumbs Up
mindblwoingg job...Clapkeep writingg more os ur a fantastic writer..n thanks 4 d pm..

aashizin

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SM_317

heyy aashi di..sry 4 late rp..
superbbb fanatstic os..Thumbs Up
loved gunajna's realisation..
beautidully written...
d vm was fantastic it dint seem lyk ur first at all...d scenes were jsut perfect...Thumbs Up
mindblwoingg job...Clapkeep writingg more os ur a fantastic writer..n thanks 4 d pm..
hey dear thanks a tone sweety for ur wonderful and boosting words Hug i m seriously glad u liked it Embarrassed thanks for reading OS and watching VM it means lot to me Hug
-Ravjot- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ravjot-
-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
I'm gonna edit this tomorrow cuz right now I'm a bit tired and that peice of writing you posted seems really nice and I wanna read it when I'm wide awake =)

Butttttt I'm gonna watch that VM of yours cuz I have my headphones on me and chances of me losing them tomorrow are quite highLOL

I love the text thingies you have floating around in the video in the beginningShocked Looks cool =) I love how you started of with that scene with her sitting there and then when the words were about first love it was her seeing Samrat. I loved how you did that =) And its always at just the right place too. Man I suck at timings and am feeling a bit jealous nowLOL I love how you kept going back to that Gunjan scene with the wind blowing in her hair and it's telling a story of how she realises she's in love. I'm guessing it goes with your OS that I'm gonna be reading tomorrowCool

And apparently this is your first VM?Stern Smile What liesStern Smile It's soooo good! Can't wait to see your next oneBig smile

aashizin

Go to top