Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Discover True Love -Sajan OS With *my First VM* (Page 12)

-Jyotika- IF-Sizzlerz
-Jyotika-
-Jyotika-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
AashiiiiHug Firstly, i'm SOO late.. sorry for the late comment hon, was busy with exams!!Disapprove
Coming to the OS.. it was wonderful.. i loved the whole concept of it!! And the vm matched reallyy well with it.. the song selection was awesome.. its one of my current fav onesDay Dreaming Editing was also perfect!! Trust me aashi.. this doesn't look like your first vm..Shocked Beautiful....Day Dreaming Keep it up hon!! love youuHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashizin

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_wacko

res...
thanx ashi..ill surely watch n unres Big smile
owww surely sweety  take ur time hon i will be waiting EmbarrassedHug
aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajanroxx20

AashiiiiHug Firstly, i'm SOO late.. sorry for the late comment hon, was busy with exams!!Disapprove
Coming to the OS.. it was wonderful.. i loved the whole concept of it!! And the vm matched reallyy well with it.. the song selection was awesome.. its one of my current fav onesDay Dreaming Editing was also perfect!! Trust me aashi.. this doesn't look like your first vm..Shocked Beautiful....Day Dreaming Keep it up hon!! love youuHug
joooo HugHugHug thans a tone sweetheart for sparing ur time during exam days i can understand hon sweety its ok u spare ur time that's enough for me love u yar HugHug i m seriously thankful to u for ur wonderful and encouraging words i m glad u liked my first vm Embarrassed muahhh HugHugHug
GulaabiAakhein. IF-Sizzlerz
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
AWESOMEEE AASHI!
You rockk yaaaaaaaar!
Superbb VM!
My fav part of this OS!
the VM!
Beautiful!
LOVE YOUU!!

aashizin

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SajanRox11

AWESOMEEE AASHI!
You rockk yaaaaaaaar!
Superbb VM!
My fav part of this OS!
the VM!
Beautiful!
LOVE YOUU!!
 manjari HugHug missed u honey how r u ? and how was ur exams Embarrassed and thanks a tone dear for ur wonderful and boosting reply it means lot to me honey Hug thanks a tone for reading OS and watching VM i m seriously glad u liked it Embarrassed love u too honey Hug

GulaabiAakhein.

-desiresoul- IF-Rockerz
-desiresoul-
-desiresoul-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
hey aashi dearHug i jst loved ur VMHeartDay Dreaming itz superb it doesnt seem u made it first timeShocked itz marvelousClapClap and loved ur OS itz mind blowing the lyrics matched perfectly wid the scenesBig smileBig smile and wat else i can say itz awesome do make more VM'sn thanx a lot 4 the pmSmile 

luv

--madhia--

aashizin

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mysterygirl-

hey aashi dearHug i jst loved ur VMHeartDay Dreaming itz superb it doesnt seem u made it first timeShocked itz marvelousClapClap and loved ur OS itz mind blowing the lyrics matched perfectly wid the scenesBig smileBig smile and wat else i can say itz awesome do make more VM'sn thanx a lot 4 the pmSmile 

luv

--madhia--

thanks a tone madhia Hug thanks for ur encouraging and boosting reply it means lot to me Embarrassed thanks for watching VM and reading OS i m seriously glad u liked it Embarrassed

-desiresoul-

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashizin

Originally posted by aa123.80

Aashi, this was really good for a first VM. Seriously!! I love this song, and you did a great job. I loved how the text was appearing with the song, and the scenes you chose were really good for the lyrics. The pace of the mix was very nice as well. I liked how the scenes kept changing according to the music.
So well done! I enjoyed it!!
ishu thank u so so much sweetheart for sparing ur time and watching vm it means lot to me  Hug oww thanks for ur wonderful words *phew* u like it Embarrassed i was nervous LOL i m seriously thankful to u for ur encouraging and boosting words love u honey Hug HugHug

Awww... It's my pleasure Aashi!! Hug And you don't need to thank me at alll!!!! Firstly, I was shocked to see you thanking me! It was a great first mix, believe me!! I don't comment on stuff I don't like... LOL So it really means this is good!!

aashizin

Go to top