Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aashizin thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ght_sajan

Aashi that was fantasticπŸ‘'..it struck a chord with my heart for its simplicity'there was nothing dramatic about this os...it was simple yet had a beautiful message ''.one never knows what they have unless they lose it '' I loved the way you adapted this concept in your os.'.very beautiful'''loved the vm too'..the song does suit the os aadha ishq & it is also very well madeπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘'.didn't look like it was your first attempt at it'''.loved it

sonuuuuuuuu thank u so so so much dear πŸ€— it means lot to me dear thanks for reading my OS and watching VM i m so glad u liked this OS u know this OS is very close to my heart  and i always wanted vm for this song πŸ˜³ once again thanks a tone for ur encouraging and boosting reply love u πŸ€—
saniya.x thumbnail
OMFGGGG I looooooooooove this song<33

AASHIII, you've started making VMs too? 😲 well congratulations πŸ€— hope we get to see loads more VMs from you because you're just too good! This one ROCKED, I loved how the scenes were matching the lyrics, It's very hard to do that esp for a beginner and hatts off to youu for handeling it with SO much care!

Do make more, and sorry for this late reply!
itzMYattitude thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

i guess have not mentioned alot of things after reading my comment today ROFL
m not satisfied πŸ˜†
so m here again πŸ˜ƒ
the way u have potrayed the os in vm was just outstandinggggggg dear
really noone can say they r seperate things
words r beautifully explained througt the vms
i first watched the vm then have read ur os
but after reading have watched the vm again
n really it was so so so so refreshing that ahhhhhhhhhhh
cant b explained in words =)
n the subject u have choosen
realization omgggggggg just fabbbbbb
great job aashi
only wanna say words will end but cant stop watching n appreciating ur FIRST vm
its sooooooo sweeeeeeeeet n cuteeeeeeee
innocent yet classy
aashi u done fantasticccccc job
going to watch it again
n i guess i forget to mention that song selection was superbbbbb rockinggggggg
really out of the world
if ur first vm is sooooooo cool what about ur next attempts
cant wait for them =)
plzzzzzz do make more soooooon

ps- the os was not written by me Embarrassed
m a  lil lazy to comment u over there as well ROFL
so sorry for commenting here but its fine i guessEmbarrassed

DO MAKE MORE
CANT WAIT FOR UR NEXT VM
aashizin thumbnail
Originally posted by: Komal_Chaudhary

The Best Vm

oww thanks a tone komal πŸ€—
sg-muskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Aashi wat a Aamazing VM !!!
congoooo 4 making such a wonderful πŸ€—Superbb scenes selection ,beautiful editing ,justtt fabbbbbbbbbbbb everthing perfect .......ending was so perfect .........loved it   ❀️ miss perfect 😳
coming to ur OS...........................
it was awesome lovely cncpt n u worte it  superb .............loved d whole part ............outstanding gosh  u r such a talented girl
Amazing job πŸ‘πŸ‘
VM n OS bth rockingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
waiting 4 ur next VM 😳
Keep rocking πŸ‘πŸΌ
Luv
Muskaan

...Mitali... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
amazing vm aashi 
do make more πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Originally posted by: aashizin

thank u thank u thank u so so much meerri it means lot to me to get such wonderful words from one of the best FF and OS writer πŸ€—i m seriously thankful to u for watching vm and reading OS thanks once again πŸ˜³

hey ashi dont make me embarss ..πŸ˜ƒ...........u r fablous yar.πŸ˜›.mein tu busss........πŸ˜†
...plzz aur likhna surellyy..its requestt..okkπŸ‘
aashizin thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayadika11

omgg AASHII...

ur first VM......
and ur OS r simply fab....
loved it to the core......
missing my SAJAN so much.......
thanx for the pm....

thanks u so so much preeti for ur wonderful words it means lot to me πŸ€—
aashizin thumbnail
Originally posted by: charmee_sammy

aashi is this really ur 1st vm????😲😲
ghosh m spell boundπŸ‘πŸ‘ its such a wonderful vm.... it seems like u r a regular vm maker.. its such a beautiful vm dude...πŸ˜ƒ its simply amazing vmπŸ‘ perfect songs n scenes.. and specially the wordings at last.. where sam says.."tum thik toh ho" and gunjan says..."muje samrat se pyar hai"  that made it even more magical😍😍😍 charmzzz thank u so so so much sweetheart πŸ€— i m seriously glad u liked it πŸ˜³yes i also loved that last parts its my fav as well πŸ˜ƒ
omgggg aashi give me a hug sweetie for this wonderful vmπŸ€—πŸ€— love you.. u r amazing vm maker... keep on trying ur hands in itπŸ‘πŸΌ  i'll be waiting for the nextπŸ˜ƒ and i would say open ur vm galleryπŸ˜‰ everyone will love watching ur vmsπŸ˜ƒ owwwwwwwwww hugsssπŸ€— thank u so much for this words yar muahh πŸ€— i will try to make new one as well hon πŸ˜³

and os as always u r an excellent writer... m speechless.. specially loved the part where gunjan is recollecting past moments😍😍😳 nd u described gunjan's realization so well πŸ‘  and ending was so beautifulπŸ˜ƒ loved itπŸ‘ owww thanks honey for ur wonderful reply i m touched with it πŸ€—

aashizin thumbnail
Originally posted by: MoNayaKiDeewani

OMFGGGG I looooooooooove this song<33

AASHIII, you've started making VMs too? 😲 well congratulations πŸ€— hope we get to see loads more VMs from you because you're just too good! This one ROCKED, I loved how the scenes were matching the lyrics, It's very hard to do that esp for a beginner and hatts off to youu for handeling it with SO much care!

Do make more, and sorry for this late reply!

sani πŸ€— thanks a tone for ur boosting and encouraging reply it seriously means lot to me πŸ€— i did my level best to match up with lyrics i m glad that scene somehow matched little bit with song πŸ˜³ and thanks for reading OS this OS is very close to my heart bcz of this OS i tried to learn vm thanks for reading it and thanks for replying dear muahh πŸ€—