India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Discover True Love -Sajan OS With *my First VM*

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
The greatest love you could ever find in your lifetime is the awesome love of ur partner  has for you. Don't allow yourself to go through life without finding it. u can feel it u can discover it , 

in poss shopping  mall of singapore in food corner restaurant ,  After finishing last chapter of         A Bridge Across Forever she was in deep thought  can we find and discover true love and how to figure out true and deep love u have for ur partner ? she was brooding over this fact its been 2 weeks  of their marriage they r on their honeymoon their past 6 months after engagement made them to know each other more they spent time together , being small town morena's girl she always followed and obeyed by all but he gave her freedom to follow her heart ,she was always amazed with fact without saying anything how can he understands what she wants and not she recalled their first meet for their arrange marriage she met him b4 once in college academic mid where he introduced himself but she never thought they were again meet for their marriage's talk 

she was told Gunjan Bhushan u will get prince charming  in ur life soon named Samrat Shergill she got nervous with teasing session of her all friends who gathered there  for her moral support from starting she always loved to be simple and sober but person Samrat was from Bombay one metro guy with this fact she felt cold her feet and finally that moment arrived where they met she was quite so was he, he was calm , relaxed and took first step to make her know him, she didn't know when they started talking abt her and him in their first meeting for marriage  she started respecting him more being honest to her  he shared everything to her his college 's heartthrob status , his cool image to he loves to play BB , he declared his liking to his parents for Gunjan and Gunjan's parents accepted this with overwhelming joy on finding  perfect match for their naive and shy daughter Gunjan 

Gunjan's lips had smile with recalling that moment with him first time alone and she came into reality why he is taking so much time to take only one ice- cream she thought to stay there for more few mins he will be back soon with her fav ice- cream  she saw one couple next to her was having cute moments sharing their ice-cream and she recalled their first bike ride after their engagement , in moon light they were on bike  he suggested to take bike ride she knew why he always wanted to say something to her to talk to her more and more she always felt his care for her as if he always made her to know how much he cared for her and always made us to feel her special, they landed in one ice- cream parlour and she enjoyed her ice-creaming making him more to love her with her childish behavior she felt something new with him staring at her cutely and she laughed on seeing his melted ice- cream her thoughts again peeped out with reality when that couple 's masti and laughter brought her back into reality 

ohhoo Samrat why r u talking so much time always late never on time she thought with loving smile and she remembered his cute ears holding apologize being late  which always made her to adore him more ,  she decided to take round and find him and asked him was he go to take ice- cream or to make ice -cream and with wide smile she started to find him in that restaurant when she failed to see his single glimpse she came out from restaurant and started finding him in mall, passing by one candle shop her heart again slipped into past with their memory once again where after their marriage on  first night she burnt her hand while lighting candle  in nervousness with her thought of  new life and new place he always understood her nervousness to her all thoughts he gently caressed her hand and applied medicine giving  her promise their marriage will  be on foundation of friendship he gave her ease and comfort saying to share him everything which she wants to share to her friends whenever she will feel to tell anything to her friend he will be always there for her and he made atmosphere lively saying if u will have any complain with ur husband ur best friend samrat will be always there for u he will def scold ur husband mr shergill and at that night she felt home with him respecting him more her heart always adore him for understanding her so much , her thoughts again broke with noise around and she recalled to find him 

her heart beat racing more and more now , she became more nervous in this big mall he was not any where to see this is first time she became more impatient to meet him as if craving for his glimpse which always gave her one security one safety that there is one person who always cares for her and always there for him but right now she was so tensed not finding him anywhere each and every mins was longer for her she thought he never left me like this without saying anything where he would be he has always been very protective for her and she again recalled lat day's incident where he climbed  metro train and she lost to climb and train started as if he was going away from her and she was losing her she was feeling very weired on seeing such a scene she saw worry in him while going away from her he was sad with the fact he couldn't do anything to reach her at that time and she saw  that sadness in his eyes she had no clue what to do she stood there on platform for the few mins and suddenly he appeared infront her he was running to her and only one question he asked TUM THIK TOH HONA GUNJAN  he came to her from last platform to this he was so tensed on seeing her on platform with sadness when train started, she didn't say much and he held her shoulder and they started their journey making gunjan touched with his care for her, his protectiveness for her and may be it was LOVE

this word suddenly clicked in her mind gunjan with this thought came  back into reality she became restless as if she has lost her one part of life she knew that's the love she always finding in dreams she always dreamed abt her love man and now but it was secret of her heart she never let her open up to anyone being very shy and introward girl  and today she understood why after  their first meet she always dreamed abt him and today her dream came true with reality whom she got married it was the person whom she always craved and dreamed tears of happiness forming in her eyes discovering her deep and true love her  samrat she was on edge of crying when she didn't find him on that big mall as if she was losing him her love and suddenly some one taped her shoulder 

she turned and as soon as she saw him she hugged him tightly and started crying he got worried on seeing her crying  he gently asked her why she is crying , she poured out her heart i was waiting for this day samrat always to find my love today i found my love hearing this from gunjan he was shocked with happiness no doubt he always waited for this day to hear it from gunjan he gave her all space to feel his love to her and today they found their soul and love in each other he hugged her tightly too 

but as soon as she realized she supposed to be angry on him she broke hug ,asked him where were he ? she acted to be angry on him very angry leaving her alone in this big mall to find him here and there those few min which were so beautiful to recalled her feelings for him and one fear to lose him 

i was out of mall to take ur fav ice- cream as ur fav ice- cream was not here in that restaurant it was the reason he gave to her , u always like to have ur fav one na he asked her lovingly , she was so touched with his love and care and thought why would i not love him more and more she always loved him she always felt his love but thing was that today finally she discovered her soul in him her love in him , she again wrapped him in her arms no need to say both were in heaven enjoying their first love finding their soul there is not need to exchange those three magical word i love u to each other bcz they meant at that day ,

always realize ur true and deep love its always around u only thing is u have to find 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this OS is very close to my heart i feel so and this OS was the reason to made me and craved me to make vm so here i m putting my first attempt of VM i made this vm for gun's realization part how see recalled her beautiful memories with him and found her love in samrat and realized it 

i want to thank those ppl who helped me and encouraged me for this VM it means lot to me thanks for ur moral support and ur help HugHug  Hug 

nisha and ash and affy  for guiding me when i even didn't know how to take caps , piya who guide me as well , ishu and aasu for their moral support HugHugHug

please kindly watch this vm i m seriously very nervous with this vm , i aways love this song aadha ishq realizing love  and always wanted to make vm  and today finally i m posting it here kindly share ur views 

thank u so much Embarrassed

direct link 

Edited by aashizin - 13 March 2011 at 5:49am

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

MoNaYaRoXavekshalove-MoNayamohit_rockstarNatluSmjhtian94Komal_Chaudharyshruti-love1DStoleMyHeart358674a little faithzobshehCrazyMSitzMYattitudeAnjali_12dbr_kmichisaniya.xsg-muskaanprincess_sara1gunjan7XDevilsDesireXSwaNia_2-desiresoul-KuchBhiMatBolSandCastle.HealMeForevercool_tulileeseunggiloveNaBoleTumNa...-Kruti.S--Ishita--SanzAngel---Doyel--greatsumkum-Jyotika-Shafoo-Priti11-aa123.80MalikaGulaabiAakhein.--Ruchi---CreativeSoul-ar_sajan4evrXSilentWishesX.VanishingDreamfendwhiterose29charmee_sammySahiPakdeHai.jyothi-

-Ishita- IF-Rockerz
-Ishita-
-Ishita-

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
OMGGGGGGG....... Ur VM Shocked Shocked

ressssssss

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashizin

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---ishita---

OMGGGGGGG....... Ur VM Shocked Shocked

ressssssss
now u r making me more nervous ishi LOLLOL
XDevilsDesireX IF-Rockerz
XDevilsDesireX
XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged

OMGGGGGG First I watched your VM and its wonderful amazinggg,Rockingggg anad totally Awesomeee Clap Clap ClapThe scenes you picked according with your OS were simply PERFECT Star Star Starand not to forget Beautiful and Lovely Song selection and totally suited all the scenes and I really love those Special wordings and sayings for Love which you added in your clips Heart Day Dreaming

The OS was Superbbbb Clap ClapClap.I loved the wya you penned it and Gunjan,s realisation was really Beauuutifully described Day Dreaming Day DreamingI loved how you penned all the past memories which Gunjan recalled and each and every moment was really Special HeartI lovee the way she realised that How much he cared for her from the college days till the Present Embarrassedand how much space he had given to her and how much a Comfort level he developed for her that now she was feeling so happy to live with him EmbarrassedAmazingggg and Lovely Endinggg HeartKeep writing di you rock Hug

Edited by -BlueFairy- - 11 March 2011 at 2:43am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aashizinSahiPakdeHai.

-Ishita- IF-Rockerz
-Ishita-
-Ishita-

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
The VM is simply amazing!! Outstanding creation dear..
it matched so well with ur wonderful OS...
This is unbelievably Fablous!!

looking forward for more rocking VM's from you! Love ya!
Keep Rocking!

aashizin

charmee_sammy IF-Stunnerz
charmee_sammy
charmee_sammy

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
OMG aashi ur vmShocked
u din't tell me ur making a vm.. Ghosh it was a shocking surprise u knoeLOL
Shittt! I can't watch it rite now m ol thru cell, n exam tym so mom won't let me cum ol thru pc.. Will have to wait till tomorrow..
Bt sweetie i'll pakka watch it tmrw nd comment bt m sure miss perfect, u would have made it as perfect as u r..Big smile
Will read os n watch d vm tmrw..Disapprove
Till then res..
B4 going huggies n congo for ur 1st vm sweetieHug

aashizin

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -BlueFairy-

RESSSSSSSSSSSS
sweety edit soon hon i will be waiting Embarrassed
BabajiKaThullu IF-Addictz
BabajiKaThullu
BabajiKaThullu

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
res

--edited--

hey aashi di... first of all u made vm.. ?? i mean kaise suddenly???
well jo bhi ho... bt i saw it totally usepre simple amazing
outstanding yaar................

n abt ur OS .......... no words.....
i have never imagined sajan as arranged marriege n in dat way.......................
totally different... just loved it...
totally outstanding rocking OS.................

n diii u r such a outstanding writer y dont u write ff n ss???????
any reason nt to write ff n ss.......
coz u r really such a talented writer......Clap
Clap
just sweetest os ever.......

plz do more Aashi dii plzz do more...................................................
m waiting for ur nxt OS....

Love
Radhi..Wink

Edited by RadhikaBhushan - 10 March 2011 at 10:22am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjali_12CrazyMSaashizin

Go to top