Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

CA: Seema (10th March) (Page 3)

_Eternity_ IF-Stunnerz
_Eternity_
_Eternity_

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
i can't understand her what she want

if she wants to be  herself like in  her past  surely dutta will help her as she save her life and take care .

if she want dutta to forgive her he will as she saves nakku's life also with his.

but she is mad about dutta aur pagalo ka koi illaj nahi hota send her to mental hopitalLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Elysia

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
You know, the thing that has me hating her is the fact that Dutta's blunt revelation during renuion week on Monday, was FUTILE. The guy spent so much time, clearly struggling with the mumbles and what nots, trying to explain to her what her position is in his life was now- nothing. That someone else has healed him, turned him from a janwar to an insaan. But she is so selfish that all he said to her went through 1 ear and out the other. Again, it's Seema's basic inability to understand what Dutta has had to go through, and see to her own needs, that lets her down. I think she hasn't changed. She's betraying Dutta for the 2nd time, this time by aiding his biggest enemy. And I know that Dutta has forgiven her and everything, but I want him to give her a piece of his mind, depending on how the track progresses, if he does come to know of her desire to have him. She is putting his whole family at risk, his life at risk and Naku's. It depends however, how changed a person Dutta is now and how much influence Naku has had on him. It also depends on whether a Dutta-Seema face off will be brushed under the carpet, amongst the Kala-Dutta face off.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25sub_rosaivy_11Elysia

ziks Senior Member
ziks
ziks

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Iam basically  losing  interest in this show by seema and can't enjoy tasha scenes also because of her crying . Dead

In friday episode  of halwa scene shit why they are inserting this bloody witch seema scenes in between tasha romantic scenes .Angry

Iam really wondering why why why like this cvs or producer or director don't want to give  this much tasha happiness also to viewers . Confused

I hate seema role .  seema as an actor also is disgusting . I can't see her even for a second .

Iam unable to bear seema character  and her crying any more .

LTL theme and  uniqueness is being spoiled by  seema.

Laagi tujhse lagaan is a beautiful divine love story .  I don't know what the cvs are thinking  if they try to impose triangle and spoil LTL as in other shows of colors  no one is going to watch the witch seema between tasha . she is such an irritaing face to see .

The  show will lose its uniqueness and its theme  .

This is not  my personal opinion it's opinion of many like me  who  fallen in love with beautiful love story of  Dutta and Nakusha .

we can't see seema in between the lovable couple Dutta Nakusha .

we just want seema out of the show...her track has been unneccessarily being dragged..

If cvs want change in the story line there are many options  but   i want immediately seema character to be closed . Its enough of seema and her crying .

At any cost she won't change . She will be selfish only all the time .  Angry

She is not eligible to be called as a woman also as she is craving for another woman 's  husband .  I just hate yaaaawk this woman .Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neets_ltl

You know, the thing that has me hating her is the fact that Dutta's blunt revelation during renuion week on Monday, was FUTILE. The guy spent so much time, clearly struggling with the mumbles and what nots, trying to explain to her what her position is in his life was now- nothing. That someone else has healed him, turned him from a janwar to an insaan. But she is so selfish that all he said to her went through 1 ear and out the other. Again, it's Seema's basic inability to understand what Dutta has had to go through, and see to her own needs, that lets her down. I think she hasn't changed. She's betraying Dutta for the 2nd time, this time by aiding his biggest enemy. And I know that Dutta has forgiven her and everything, but I want him to give her a piece of his mind, depending on how the track progresses, if he does come to know of her desire to have him. She is putting his whole family at risk, his life at risk and Naku's. It depends however, how changed a person Dutta is now and how much influence Naku has had on him. It also depends on whether a Dutta-Seema face off will be brushed under the carpet, amongst the Kala-Dutta face off.

Word, Neets LOL Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ziks-bharti-

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged

I happy with current evil Seema

Why ..becoz I want Naku or D or Baji ..someone , anyone or everyone ... To

WhipWhip

I had enough of her    Crying 2and her  Tantrum

pls throw her out