India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

CA: Seema (10th March)

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Kavita, dear, I am stealing back my throne for a moment here. Character analysis of Seema as a result of today's episode is a must. Okay, so this isn't exactly a long in-depth analysis, but food for thought, and you're all welcome to share your own thoughts on Seema as well.

Big smile

I've been saying this since day one of Seema's return: The woman is selfish. That hasn't changed about her. The biggest surprise for me was when she put her own needs aside and helped Dutta escape with Nakusha, leaving her in the hands of his enemies. It earned her a part of my respect. I thought that this selfless act had somewhat redeemed her. But then she was brought to the PN - and I realized that her real trial was only about to begin.

Kala's whisper is that of the serpent in the garden of Eden. Luring, powerful, and tempting. Kala speaks to the part within Seema that is selfish and needy. Kala pushed all the right buttons, and it's not so much that Seema is stupid and so she believes Kala - it's that she wants to believe the lie. She wants to believe that Dutta kept her picture. She wants to believe that he still loves her. It seems to, at times, overshadow the part in her that has been trying to make amends.

Like she said: She's beginning to fear herself.

This, I found immensely interesting. There's still a darkness in her, a struggle. She seems to be trying hard to do the right thing, walk on the right path, but in the end - it's too hard. I'm still quite in the dark about whether she's actually breaking or just pretending in order to trick Kala. Because I think that she has wits and strength, despite her weak moments.

I can't say that I'll be surprised if she breaks. When AS said that "you're our responsibility" to her in yesterday's episode, there was an expression on Seema's face that both made me sad and yet, at the same time, disturbed me. I can't put words on it and I'm thinking that it may have just been the paranoia in me that kicked in.

But the expression was the same as the one she had when Dutta apologized for throwing the knife past her and she looked up at him, admiring, obsessively admiring.

HOPEFUL. That's the word. Okay, so that's far from obsessively admiring LOL

Moving on.

Something that I couldn't help but notice in the scene where she cried over the picture was that Seema is still immature, in a way. There are still remnants of that nadaan girl in her, it seems, or perhaps we're being misled. Perhaps her greatest sacrifice is yet to come?

I do believe that people can change over time. But I think that expecting a person like Seema to have changed entirely... it seems unlikely. I still cannot help but feel that her love for Dutta isn't as real as she believes it to be. She's in love with the idea of him, of having him, of having her old life back, of taking back what she threw away. Just as we sometimes regret things that we've done in the past and wish that we could undo them.

If Kala is offering her such a juicy apple, then why shouldn't she take a bite?

I, honestly, cannot guess what's she's going to do or whether her tears/break-down in the precap is for pretense - but time will tell. Her trial is on. Let's see if she fails or redeems herself.

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

merunOnly4Dilishkomal_w25Nimmi.niki11neets_ltl-Roopa-desigrl414AbhiAniChaudhrytmmnx12Yuvika_15sub_rosamozart66Ani_98Pooja_219-bharti-prnczivy_11-Carrie-triashaLekz-Srushti-Hamlet53Prinsesse.Suvimeghaparti.SidraTheRager

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

I do believe that people can change over time. But I think that expecting a person like Seema to have changed entirely... it seems unlikely. I still cannot help but feel that her love for Dutta isn't as real as she believes it to be. She's in love with the idea of him, of having him, of having her old life back, of taking back what she threw away. Just as we sometimes regret things that we've done in the past and wish that we could undo them.

This is what it is Ely...she is in love with an illusion...in love with what Dutta represents. If I hadnt seen Naku's kind of love for Dutta I might have thought thats love alright...but it isnt.
She has prolly been obsessed with the idea of Dutta being her ticket to a normal life. Its tough to come out of it esp in the face of temptation.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25Nimmi.AbhiAni-Roopa-mnx12Yuvika_15sub_rosamozart66Pooja_219ivy_11-bharti-ElysiaPrinsesse.SuviHamlet53

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
I would also like to think that she is in awe of what Dutta has achieved. I dont think that inherent greed for wealth has gone anywhere.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

neets_ltlAbhiAnimnx12Pooja_219mozart66Elysiaivy_11-bharti-Hamlet53

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Head

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

She has prolly been obsessed with the idea of Dutta being her ticket to a normal life. Its tough to come out of it esp in the face of temptation.
exactly my thrt shreya... n this is summut she's sed from day 1..remember wen she used 2 speak 2 her chacha n tel him y she aint informing his family becos she's scared tht he wil leave n she wnt gt a chance 2apologise..(al tht apologising thing was al a natak) she sed she wnts dutta 2 forgive her n accept her so mayb she can live life agen as seema...
if her real motive was 2 repent thn she has already achieved tht, her real motive is 2 live as seema again with dutta with al the luxuries..she is 1 selfish woman n i neva believed from day 1 tht he wud b positive... tht actress neva has dne positive roles etc 1 in KZK--bt evn tht wasnt for log, she hardly had a role in tht shw

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12Hamlet53

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Head

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged

I've been saying this since day one of Seema's return: The woman is selfish. That hasn't changed about her. The biggest surprise for me was when she put her own needs aside and helped Dutta escape with Nakusha, leaving her in the hands of his enemies. It earned her a part of my respect. I thought that this selfless act had somewhat redeemed her. But then she was brought to the PN - and I realized that her real trial was only about to begin.  i neva believed she wud b positive, i knw tht she wud at one point turn negative cos it was obvious tht her main motive wasnt only repentance bt 2 earn a place bk in D's life, n upon knwin tht he's moved on she wnt b happy n wil cause problems,.. plus theres mre 2 it in terms of storyline if she's negative thn if she remains positive... bt personally i did reali wnt her 2 b killed by chaskar jus b4 JMM2 track...bt sadly kala had 2 intervene n tke her away

Kala's whisper is that of the serpent in the garden of Eden. Luring, powerful, and tempting. Kala speaks to the part within Seema that is selfish and needy. Kala pushed all the right buttons, and it's not so much that Seema is stupid and so she believes Kala - it's that she wants to believe the lie. She wants to believe that Dutta kept her picture. She wants to believe that he still loves her. It seems to, at times, overshadow the part in her that has been trying to make amends.exactly,bt my question 2 seema wud b tht hw can u believe kala n believe in a lie or better say hpe in ur heart tht D loves u wen he made it clear tht his life,love n heart belongs 2 sum1 else... i mean come on hw mre clear do u wnt him 2 b?

This, I found immensely interesting. There's still a darkness in her, a struggle. She seems to be trying hard to do the right thing, walk on the right path, but in the end - it's too hard. I'm still quite in the dark about whether she's actually breaking or just pretending in order to trick Kala. Because I think that she has wits and strength, despite her weak moments. naa personally i feel she's fallen for the trap...its always been her selfish motive of havin the chance 2 becum seema agen n according to her, the onli way she cn becum seema agen is if D accepts her, bt i dnt gt hw on earth D can make her seema agen, if she so wnts 2 leave the dancing business thn fair enuf, leave the city, move out 2 another place, start afresh as seema, bt she doesnt need 2 start life afresh with dutta---dutta is no wer in da pic... n wt disgusts me further is tht nw she knws he's married bt is stil like i wnt him bk..hello woman, he's married n loves his wife 2 bits.. cnt u c?

I can't say that I'll be surprised if she breaks. When AS said that "you're our responsibility" to her in yesterday's episode, there was an expression on Seema's face that both made me sad and yet, at the same time, disturbed me. I can't put words on it and I'm thinking that it may have just been the paranoia in me that kicked in.D'ohtht annoyed me tht did...AS sayin ur my responsibility!!i mean hw on earth is seema ur responsibility...she's the reason D treaded on this path n has so many enemies... i jus hpe baji sticks 2 his hatred for her, i dnt wnt him bein al nice 2 her like AS was..come on guys, wake up...i wud hav thrt after kala's truth, they al learnt their lessons abt nt trusting ppl so easily, bt here they r wiling 2 trust seema whos in the past broken d's trust... believe me these ppl neva learn...D'oh

But the expression was the same as the one she had when Dutta apologized for throwing the knife past her and she looked up at him, admiring, obsessively admiring.

HOPEFUL. That's the word. Okay, so that's far from obsessively admiring LOL ok here we go agen, u n the word obsessed...seriously hav a weird obsession with it dnt u ana? LOL

Moving on.

Something that I couldn't help but notice in the scene where she cried over the picture was that Seema is still immature, in a way. There are still remnants of that nadaan girl in her, it seems, or perhaps we're being misled. Perhaps her greatest sacrifice is yet to come?

I do believe that people can change over time. But I think that expecting a person like Seema to have changed entirely... it seems unlikely. I still cannot help but feel that her love for Dutta isn't as real as she believes it to be. i neva believed it was love 2bh, i feel she was young at tht time n loved the attention n gifts he gave her... its like hw we without doubt say dutta's tru love is naku nt becos they r the main couple in the shw bt becos simply its naku's love tht has given dutta a reason 2 love again, given u a reason 2 live... she's taught him a lot abt life.. n their love is pure for one another, they r willing 2 face death for 1 another..thts love... nt wt seema felt bk in the days... She's in love with the idea of him, of having him, of having her old life back, of taking back what she threw away. Just as we sometimes regret things that we've done in the past and wish that we could undo them.ditto...thts wt m sayin, she jus wnts her old life bk, n has this weird conception tht onli dutta cn bring it bk bt thts nt tru, she can live her life as seema agen in another city if she likes, i dnt gt hw on earth D comes in it... ??Confused

If Kala is offering her such a juicy apple, then why shouldn't she take a bite?

I, honestly, cannot guess what's she's going to do or whether her tears/break-down in the precap is for pretense - but time will tell. Her trial is on. Let's see if she fails or redeems herself. i feel she wil fail big time n its her desire of wntin her old life bk tht wil cause her 2 fail..i believed tht from day 1 n wil continue 2 believe in tht... as she's always made this a point tht she wnts her life bk as seema n also despite knwin tht D loves sum1 else she was prayin 2 God tht dutta accepts her which proves she neva wntd repentance she wnts him, a place in his life so she cn leave her life as chanda n becum seema agen...wt a selfish woman!Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ziksmnx12Elysia

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

i neva believed she wud b positive, i knw tht she wud at one point turn negative cos it was obvious tht her main motive wasnt only repentance bt 2 earn a place bk in D's life, n upon knwin tht he's moved on she wnt b happy n wil cause problems,.. plus theres mre 2 it in terms of storyline if she's negative thn if she remains positive... bt personally i did reali wnt her 2 b killed by chaskar jus b4 JMM2 track...bt sadly kala had 2 intervene n tke her away

Actually, at one point, I felt that she had potential to be a positive character, but the actress' acting has never convinced me entirely. I like her as negative. The actress can really be bold and kind of cool - like when she pointed the gun at Suds' head and told him that she'd empty the bullets in his head, and also back when she betrayed D and said those hurtful things to him.

This woman can be dangerous, and if she turns to Kala's side... God help D.

exactly,bt my question 2 seema wud b tht hw can u believe kala n believe in a lie or better say hpe in ur heart tht D loves u wen he made it clear tht his life,love n heart belongs 2 sum1 else... i mean come on hw mre clear do u wnt him 2 b?

Lol. Maybe if he literally spells it out for her she'll get it LOL

naa personally i feel she's fallen for the trap...its always been her selfish motive of havin the chance 2 becum seema agen n according to her, the onli way she cn becum seema agen is if D accepts her, bt i dnt gt hw on earth D can make her seema agen, if she so wnts 2 leave the dancing business thn fair enuf, leave the city, move out 2 another place, start afresh as seema, bt she doesnt need 2 start life afresh with dutta---dutta is no wer in da pic... n wt disgusts me further is tht nw she knws he's married bt is stil like i wnt him bk..hello woman, he's married n loves his wife 2 bits.. cnt u c?

I cannot sympathize with a woman who wants another woman's husband. One thing that annoys me about Seema is how the CVs are constantly trying to make us feel bad for her, pity her, but to be honest, I don't feel sorry for her at all. Not yet, anyway.

tht annoyed me tht did...AS sayin ur my responsibility!!i mean hw on earth is seema ur responsibility...she's the reason D treaded on this path n has so many enemies... i jus hpe baji sticks 2 his hatred for her, i dnt wnt him bein al nice 2 her like AS was..come on guys, wake up...i wud hav thrt after kala's truth, they al learnt their lessons abt nt trusting ppl so easily, bt here they r wiling 2 trust seema whos in the past broken d's trust... believe me these ppl neva learn...D'oh

I think that Baji doesn't trust her. In fact, I don't think that anyone - even AS - trusts her. I think that when AS said the "responsibility" thing, she was doing what Kala always does. Manipulating Seema by saying what Seema wants to hear: That they "accept/forgive" her. However, AS was, of course, doing this to save DN. But she used the same method as Kala. Manipulation.

LOL ok here we go agen, u n the word obsessed...seriously hav a weird obsession with it dnt u ana? LOL

I'm in love with the word "obsessed". You should see me stalking Mishal... WinkLOL Then you'll get the FULL meaning of that word TongueLOL

i neva believed it was love 2bh, i feel she was young at tht time n loved the attention n gifts he gave her... its like hw we without doubt say dutta's tru love is naku nt becos they r the main couple in the shw bt becos simply its naku's love tht has given dutta a reason 2 love again, given u a reason 2 live... she's taught him a lot abt life.. n their love is pure for one another, they r willing 2 face death for 1 another..thts love... nt wt seema felt bk in the days...

WORD Clap Yuvi, exactly. Even back when she was with Dutta, she wasn't in love with him. How can she claim to love a man whom she hasn't known for 10 years?

ditto...thts wt m sayin, she jus wnts her old life bk, n has this weird conception tht onli dutta cn bring it bk bt thts nt tru, she can live her life as seema agen in another city if she likes, i dnt gt hw on earth D comes in it... ??Confused

This is what I thought. Why didn't she simply ask for his forgiveness, call his family, drop him off at his home, and skip to another town to start on a fresh? Just by helping him get home, she would've done a great thing for him. A selfless thing. That ought to gain her some points from her God and maybe even Dutta LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25ziksAbhiAnimnx12

ivy_11 IF-Rockerz
ivy_11
ivy_11

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Basically Seema has not changed. She wants to be in Dutta's life at any cost because she is fed up of being Chanda and sees DSP as a meal ticket. As for her love for Dutta--she is in love with greed. Also it is something that she wants desperately only because she cannot have it. She is unable to accept the fact that Dutta does not want her and he has actually moved on in life with naku.

It may be out of context here --Seema belongs to the category of cheats who say they are "sorry for cheating" when they get caught in the act. Actually they are sorry because they have got caught.

If Seema happened to be genuine then she would not have revealed Dutta's whereabouts to Kala--- she is really dumb if she is still unaware that ET want to kill DSP.  What with Kala's drama at the temple. But then chipkali seema is dealing with Kala, the mistress of mind games.

I wonder how she let D-N escape from the mandir....

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25ziksAbhiAnimnx12mozart66Elysia-bharti-

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
hiya elysia
fantastic post ,delight to read..... just saw the episode gmt uk time..... agree with every word you mentioned about this woman......
Congreve's words from his tragic play the mourning widow came to my mind...especially after seeing the recap
"heaven has no rage like love turned  to hatred, nor hell hath no fury like the woman scorned "  .....  I think Kala was angling for Inciting the scorn in Seema and now looks like its bull's eye......
another thought  Elysia I had,   was that Seema loves who she was before she became a  woman of disrepute ... and Dutta represents that time and era for her........ 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12Elysiaivy_11

Go to top