India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

17th Feb. Update

Khushalay Goldie
Khushalay
Khushalay

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 10:14am | IP Logged

Mr. Bajaj & Gupta are sitting in the office discussing their business, Mr. Gupta tells him that we have lost the contract of the match, K-channel won that, there's a knock on the door & thats Prerna, Mr. Bajaj aska her abt her arrival, she says that Mr. Gupta he has invited me for lunch & now he has forgotten. Mr. Bajaj excuses her & they both leave for the lunch leaving the office to Gupta.

Anurag & Vineet are in a restuarant where Vineet asks that have you met Prerna after returning from london, Anurag replies that he cannot face Prerna as he is responsible for her loss & that he will not meet her till he finds out Prem. Vineet saya that he'll help in every way.

Kasak & Tanisha arrives at Vivan's party, after hi hello, Tanish: I'm feeling very hungry, will anybody accompany me", this reminds Vivan of Shravan,Vivan:Shravan is also coming. Tanisha: oh ho why have you invited that Shravan to the party. Shravan comes at the party & goes straight away to the meal table & fills aplate for himself. A girls comes & tries to woo him, invites him for the dance but Shravan refuses that he's hungry & not interested in dance. The girl pushes him with herself to the dancing floor, he dances a little & then excuses that he's hungry but that girl is not leeting her go finally Shravan shouts at her & leaves.

While coming out of the party Shravan unintentionally hits a guy, where they tells him that they won't leave him now, you are a boxing champion but you won by cheating & now you have to play a match with us. Shravan says sorry to them but they catch him & beats him badly. Kasak gets a phone call & can't hear due to the music in teh party so she comes out of the party where she sees Sharavna being beaten up by those guy, she shouts & the guys run away. but she recognizes them. Kasak comes to Shravan, he is so injured that he can neither get up nor he can speak. Kasak is confused what to do, suddenely she sees Shravan's phone lying with him on the ground she picks that & makes a call to Anurag & tells him that Shravan is hurt, I'm taking him to the hospital, You just come there & I'll explain everything to you.

Kasak & Shravan are in the hospital where the doctor dresses his wounds. Anurag comes & enquires abt the guys who did this, Kasak tells him the whole story & that I know those guys where Vivan's friend & I think Vivan lost the match so he did this to take revenge from Shravan.

Kasak leads Anurag & Shravan to Vivan's house.

Prerna & Mr. Bajaj are having dinner in a restuarant, Bajaj tells Prerna to rings Sneha & Kasak in the party that we will pick them up. Prerna tells him that Sneha is at home but I'll call Kasak, she tries but Kasak is not receiving, prerna & Bajaj gets worried when finally Kasak receives the call in the car, she tells Prerna that I'm with Shravan's uncle & he'll drop me in the hotel in half & hour.

Anurag enters vivan's house and rudely asks him abt those guys, Vivan totally refuses that he doesn't know anything. Madhavi & Vineet comes. Anurag cools down & says "oh, Vineet this is your house, I didn't know", Then Vineet tells Vivan to see them off to the gate, Vivan does so.

Anurag drops Kasak in the resturant & offers her taht he can come inside & will explain everything to your parents, but she says "Thank you Uncle there's absolutely no need", she tells Shravan that ok Shravan I'm going & Shravan tells her that never say that I'm going always say that I'm leaving to come again, at this Anurag gets some flashbacks of his past with Prerna when once he also said that same to Prerna. Kasak saya "ok baba, I'm Leaving to come again" and gets off the car. Anurag smiles.

kasak comes to her parents & says sorry to them for being late & that i'm feeling very sleepy so please hurry up. They leave.

Anurag & Shravan are in the car & suddenely Anurag sees Kasak's bag in the car.

rouble Senior Member
rouble
rouble

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 10:49am | IP Logged
thanks for the update!
Xenubia Senior Member
Xenubia
Xenubia

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 11:43am | IP Logged

Greattt update!!

Ibad Senior Member
Ibad