India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

holi aali re... :) (Page 7)

Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Holi is near i have no idea thanks to hong kong! miss Holi in india! Confused!
Im so looking forward to Holi in SGP since they are always fun! Holi is like one of my fav festivals with Lohri! hopefully we get to see some cute Ishaan and suhana interaction as well.. imagine one of them after glass of bhaang LOL! Deepak and sanju friends track might jus start from there Tongue oh well! But eagerly waitin for it! Big smile

Edited by --Keenu.Gill--- - 11 March 2011 at 2:54am

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged
The precaplooks promisisng but again  we have seen so many times that khoda pahad nikla chuha!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mathurankit

Originally posted by netri

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Originally posted by netri

That's what I'm wondering .... Sometimes I feel like SGP is not based on OBS or what???

I am not saying that they have to follow OBS to the "T" but at least keep some sensible sequence!! They've jumble things up at the moment and started showing too many tracks at one time. Last week was great as they had fewer tracks and more quality for us viewers. I really don't know why they have to go downhill all the time after a good few episodes.
Confused
I know what U mean.....and enough rona dhona for Panna now.... I get it .... She now has  a very hard life but come on move on..... Show some more.... But precap looks promising...ROFL

whats dis 'T'??

Oh sorry...here in the UK, if something is done to the "T" it means that its done exactly how its supposed to be so here am saying that they don't have to follow OBS exactly frame by frame/scene by scene. They can moderate/change/adapt, etc etc.

Go to top