Originally posted by priyalganwani

hey manoj mere bhi post tum banaya karo yaar badiya likhte ho
Thats so sweet priyalBig smile

TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nav92

haha jab starting scene romance mein dadi ne awaj mari and arjun slap arohi softly,,awe it was so sweet,,,ya manoj,,nut aj jo hua i mean arohi know the truth,,yeh maine socha tha jahantopic nahi post kia tha,,fir bhi ho gea,,mere views yeh ke,,kmh is in our souls,,sote jaghte uthtte bethte mein aur shayayd hum humesha kmh ke bare mein sochte rehte hai,,bas wohi imagine krte rehte hai jo dil kehta hai,,and thts why when we watched tht scenes tht we imagine,,we feel like tht,,,,lolz,,kuch jyada aatmik batein ho gai,,,abhi dheere apni aatma se bahar ao,,aur socho,,ok ho bhi skta ahi yaar,,jasus if,,dhundo kahan hai woh
u r indeed the one of the Biggest lover of KMH n Arjuhi .its cool u love the show so much Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nav92

TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wida

i dont think soo
cause they shoot for the episodess.. they are like ahead with shootinggg if you noticedd..lol

but loved todays episode
hehe i loved the way arjun.. kinda slapped( not reslly slapped) arohi at the beginning hehe. that was soo cuteeeeeeee
haii our angell arjun.. he was soo lovable. and i loved the way arohii gave him a kis.. cause he deserved onee!!

haii finallyy arohi did soemthign hehe
itss the beginning let see what she does next ( hope creatives read our naughty naughty thouhgts heheh)
wida ji vo log khud nahi aate kisi ko shayad bhejte honge who knows member of IF might be a jasooos heeeeeLOL .but anycase they check or dont thats not the case atleast we get what we want aur zyaad kya chaiyeLOL .i agree the time factor involved in shooting Dailies i m not saying they come here everyday but maybe once in a while.Maybe one of the member here is the CV 'pal or CV himself .I am going crazySilly i shud stop here heeee
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovedkruti

hey manoj...this is the first time m commenting on ur post...though i have read some of them earlier but never commented....m just too lazy in that caseLOL

i love ur style of analysing the epi with ulla bulla emoticansLOL...it is fun to read it and u explain it all well so its sensible too Embarrassed

and as far as the topic is concerned ( See m also little like, take a while to come to the pointLOL),
i do think that IF is highly followed by all the shows on indian television coz sometimes the whole plot is changed just bcoz fans didnt accept it....and KMH 2 is a gr8 show with amazing fan following so m sure they must be having few ppl who closely read all the posts here so ya i agree with u!!

they do shoot ahead of time as well but they can always make changes, and edit few things before airing the actual episode...but since it is a daily soap they dont have much time either so I m not sure if they follow our discussions totally....but ya things are taken into consideration for sure...fans demanded for some romance between ArJuhi and we got some HOT scenes between them...so i think that at the end of the day we should always post stuff here and u never know when they actually take them into consideration and show it on celluloid Embarrassed

btw i loved the kiss scene today, there was something too sweet and innocent abt it Blushing
well congrats on ur first post in my topic .i m glad u did .well i agree of the time constraint here but it can be a possiblity naWink.  have heard of a show where the cvs ask the IF regularly waht they like abt their particular track so u never know

-Kruti.S-

Aizatmir Senior Member
Aizatmir
Aizatmir

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Hey manoj u make grt posts n ya i do think that the cv's hv a check on ind-forum posts the last scene was awsm .

TheMummy_LeAbba

-Kruti.S- IF-Rockerz
-Kruti.S-
-Kruti.S-

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manoj589

hey manoj...this is the first time m commenting on ur post...though i have read some of them earlier but never commented....m just too lazy in that caseLOL

i love ur style of analysing the epi with ulla bulla emoticansLOL...it is fun to read it and u explain it all well so its sensible too Embarrassed

and as far as the topic is concerned ( See m also little like, take a while to come to the pointLOL),
i do think that IF is highly followed by all the shows on indian television coz sometimes the whole plot is changed just bcoz fans didnt accept it....and KMH 2 is a gr8 show with amazing fan following so m sure they must be having few ppl who closely read all the posts here so ya i agree with u!!

they do shoot ahead of time as well but they can always make changes, and edit few things before airing the actual episode...but since it is a daily soap they dont have much time either so I m not sure if they follow our discussions totally....but ya things are taken into consideration for sure...fans demanded for some romance between ArJuhi and we got some HOT scenes between them...so i think that at the end of the day we should always post stuff here and u never know when they actually take them into consideration and show it on celluloid Embarrassed

btw i loved the kiss scene today, there was something too sweet and innocent abt it Blushing
well congrats on ur first post in my topic .i m glad u did .well i agree of the time constraint here but it can be a possiblity naWink.  have heard of a show where the cvs ask the IF regularly waht they like abt their particular track so u never know

am m pretty sure abt DMG...it used to work that way...LOL
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by manoj589

am m pretty sure abt DMG...it used to work that way...LOL
well i wasnt talkng abt DMG anyways infact i thought the cvs never had a script for that show in first placeLOL jo  bakwaas socha vodikhadiyaLOL
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aizatmir

Hey manoj u make grt posts n ya i do think that the cv's hv a check on ind-forum posts the last scene was awsm .
Thanks AizaHug

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index